🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi mods, I read that as a newbie I should post on the welcome thread. I just wanted to talk about a minor issue relating to the Red Haze card in Gwent.

I'm not sure there is a way to unselect a unit. I recently used the card and thought I had clicked an enemy unit to attack another, but what I thought was my first click was actually my second click, so I ended up using a low-power but important card of my opponent to attack their high-power, unimportant card, rather than vice versa. I tried right-clicking to unselect the first-clicked card (I hadn't done my second click at that point), but I wasn't able to reverse my choice. Anyway, I know that a lot of cards let you reverse choices if you make them too hastily or click something else accidentally. I would be good if this were the case for Red Haze too.
Post automatically merged:

Hi mods, I read that as a newbie I should post on the welcome thread. I just wanted to talk about a minor issue relating to the Red Haze card in Gwent.

I'm not sure there is a way to unselect a unit. I recently used the card and thought I had clicked an enemy unit to attack another, but what I thought was my first click was actually my second click, so I ended up using a low-power but important card of my opponent to attack their high-power, unimportant card, rather than vice versa. I tried right-clicking to unselect the first-clicked card (I hadn't done my second click at that point), but I wasn't able to reverse my choice. Anyway, I know that a lot of cards let you reverse choices if you make them too hastily or click something else accidentally. I would be good if this were the case for Red Haze too.
Maybe there's a thread on cards that let you reverse your decision? I'm not sure what the key words would be

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
Post automatically merged:

I have picked up a nice purple ocular implant and several mods. However, I am looking for a couple more ocular implant mods to try out and all I can find at ripperdocs is a common ocular implant and no mods at all. Is this a feature? A bug? Do ocular implants and mods just cut off at some point? Any guidance would be appreciated.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy

Hiiiii looking for a moderator to open up the most important thread !
Please DM me

Hi

First issue:
I encountered a situation in v1.3.1 where saving was not possible even though I was not in a quest or in combat. After some analysis I could reproduce this. The reason was that I drove with my car through an area where I was automatically attacked by police. But I didn't get into this combat, I just left the area without fighting. After that was the saving not possible, even (30 minutes later) after I finished a contract quest to find something.

Workaround for this was: load a save game right before the issue, take another path with the car (driving the same path will reproduce). Another possible fix is probably to trigger another combat, but I didn't tested this.

Possible solution could be to better check the save conditions and better clean the trace of previous combats, where the combat has ended just by driving or running away.

Second issue:
I'm still seeing identical NPCs on the same spot (within a few meters), especially in the first part of the game where NC isn't fully open.

Third issue:
There is a levitating charging column if you are near enough (applies for all I have encountered so far). Please see screenshots.

Regards
Capa

PS: besides of those minor issues is the game in a very good shape in v1.3 and I love it.

Attachments

• 1091500_20210925090358_1.png
    1091500_20210925090358_1.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 1091500_20210925090411_1.png
    1091500_20210925090411_1.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hi. I wanted to post a bug report but as I'm new I can't create a new topic - but it says I can post the bug report here and you will create a new thread for me.

In the Blistering Love quest in the drive-in movie you project a film on to a 16:9 screen. The video is 16:9 but has been squashed to 2.35:1.

I believe that the movie should be 16:9 projected on a 16:9 screen.

View attachment 11237206
I just started this quest; is this what I'm in for? F**k, why'd I let Johnny talk me into this?

There is another glitch (v1.3.1) with the "mega ride" (please check screenshots)

Attachments

• 1091500_20211002075505_1.png
    1091500_20211002075505_1.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 1091500_20211002075513_1.png
    1091500_20211002075513_1.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 42
  • 1091500_20211002084302_1.png
    1091500_20211002084302_1.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 42
  • 1091500_20211002084346_1.png
    1091500_20211002084346_1.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 1091500_20211002084352_1.png
    1091500_20211002084352_1.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'm a new player and I've been playing Gwent for a month or so. I would just like to say that I was really enjoying myself until I came to rank 11. Now all my opponents play either Nilfgaard or Syndicate. As a result I'm now constanly losing to the same kind of decks and it really takes the fun out of it. There's no more challenge, no creativity, no more surprise, no more progression, just the same lazy, cheesy decks over and over again. What a shame.

Hello everyone! I have completed Witcher 3 two times now and I can say it's one of the best games I've ever played! For me one of the most important aspects of a video game is the soundtrack. Witcher's soundtrack is just too good to be true :p My favorite tracks are Merchants of Novigrad, Geralt of Rivia, Steel for humans and A story you won't believe. I am a (try to be) musician on youtube and I joined here so I can periodically share my Witcher 3 ost covers! Everyone, have a nice day :D

Hello mods, this is my first post, I joined the forum in this new update because I loved the new song from the main menu...
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the main menu in this new update Harvest of Sorrow??? Thank you!

Hello fellas,

I plan to make a Kaer Morhen diorama. Unfortunately i can't find any information and it is difficult to estimate the correct proportions of this fortress. Do you know how I can find out the right size so that I can adapt it to the miniature? Computer programs, websites, contact persons,...any kind of help is welcome. Thanks for your help.

and always a good hunting :cool:

Hi. I just wanted to post a question in the technical forum but can't because of the 10 post limit :censored:

Anyways, on my second playthrough the preorder reward items (Wolf school jacket, shirt, black unicorn, etc) are missing from V's apt. They were there on my other character. Is there a way to fix this bug? I searched everyone on Google and these forums but can't find an answer. Thanks.

Hmmm, well the button that you press to make a new topic says "You do not have permission to post in these forums"
It only says that if you try to post a thread in Hot Topics -- plus, the Post thread button doesn't exist on subforums where you can't post threads.
Make sure to go here (or to a platform-specific subforum).

I Need Help!
I'm trying to complete the buy all cars trophy on PS4 and the only car I need to buy won't spawn, it's the Quadra Turbo-R 740 for $129,000 any ideas? I've completed the game and I'm level 50

I Need Help!
I'm trying to complete the buy all cars trophy on PS4 and the only car I need to buy won't spawn, it's the Quadra Turbo-R 740 for $129,000 any ideas? I've completed the game and I'm level 50
The car do not appear even after receiving Wakako's message about it ?

Top Bottom