šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
Iā€™m playing on hard difficulty. It doesnā€™t matter where Iā€™m at on the map. I can be in the first part of the map where you start as a street kid and I die instantly.
hum, where you start as a Street Kid, it's Valentinos area, it's a level 28-30 area (at very minimum).
In hard (even more in very hard), even in a zone with medium threat (so at your level), you'll die in few bullets (armor have been nerfed by a lot).
I'm in Watson, I'm level 11 (so Watson level 5-12), I die in 2 bullets no matter the enemies.

Hey everyone!)
Just wondering,where can i send all my bug reports? I know how to write it, like steps, descrition, screenshots etc., so i need just 1 source to send it to, can i do it somehow?

hum, where you start as a Street Kid, it's Valentinos area, it's a level 28-30 area (at very minimum).
In hard (even more in very hard), even in a zone with medium threat (so at your level), you'll die in few bullets (armor have been nerfed by a lot).
I'm in Watson, I'm level 11 (so Watson level 5-12), I die in 2 bullets no matter the enemies.
So how do I progress if even the main missions or moderate/low danger missions kill me in one to 2 shots?

So how do I progress if even the main missions or moderate/low danger missions kill me in one to 2 shots?
Either manage to increase you stuff (better weapons, armors, mods, cyberwares) by doing some NCPD Scanner Hustles or GIGs (for money/stuffs).
Stay under covers as much as possible during fights (run gun on hand into fights is no really possible now in high difficulties).
Maybe try a stealth approach at first (to kill as much enemies as possible before start fighting).
Or lower the difficulty to Normal, or easy.

Because currently in very hard, I'm level 12, in Waston (the "easier" area in Night City), I'm dead in 1 or 2 shots.

Good evening everyone,
I wanted to ask if it was possible to put somewhere, in these forums, scenes from the books recreated by using the videogames, please. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Either manage to increase you stuff (better weapons, armors, mods, cyberwares) by doing some NCPD Scanner Hustles or GIGs (for money/stuffs).
Stay under covers as much as possible during fights (run gun on hand into fights is no really possible now in high difficulties).
Maybe try a stealth approach at first (to kill as much enemies as possible before start fighting).
Or lower the difficulty to Normal, or easy.

Because currently in very hard, I'm level 12, in Waston (the "easier" area in Night City), I'm dead in 1 or 2 shots.
Ii would say bullet sponging is t really possible in hard. Sniping, strategic use of cover, grenades, and quick hacking is going to be your ticket

Hiya chooms. New to the forum but have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since last July. My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this but I am curious: every single time I exit the game, I get the error message saying "Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined". Always right after closing the game, without fail. No actual crashes or anything are happening when this message occurs, but it has been doing this since I started playing. I use GOG Galaxy. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a remedy to this issue?
For sure you're not alone to have this problem. But unfortunately, from what I remember, I don't know if there is a solution :(

Honestly I am very disappointed in CDPR. I put so much work and so many gaming hours into Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 and now you wonā€™t let my trophies carry over to PS5. This is pathetic! I purposely didnā€™t finish many side activities so that I may unlock those trophies on the new PS5 version. I use to support and defend this game. I am completely done now with this game and want nothing to do with it ever again. Thanks for nothing! What a jokeā€¦ different SKU lol!!! Than why does my save transfer over!? Pfft

Hey i have some ideas if it can happen i and many others would love it if xbox and playstation could get mod support like they have for skyrim and fallout 4
it would make the game last for yearsšŸ˜Š And i know nudity has been talk about all ready but i have a idea for that you could have the player's
Make a password under nudity censor option and have 3 options to pick none/ partial or full or have it be a small dlc like they have in conan exiles and i know that its not the same game and if you can't let us pick what type of underwear we have on in first person because what we have right how is not that good looking and the last thing would be to add better sexer looking clothes like what you see some npc's wear and make it to when you bet the game you can keep playing and run around the city like most open world game's like the 2 i said at the top of this post but i think that 's it for how and if anything come's to mind i will be sure to post again or add to this one but keep up the work and i can't wait to see what you have in store for us :) šŸ‘

Last edited:
Hello everybody I'm new to this forum so I had to post here and I hope someone can help me out. I'm playing cyberpunk 2077 on xbox seris x, since october 2021. Two days ago I downloaded patch 1.5. Now I am no longer able to load previous saves and I am not even able to start a new game.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times. Removed and re-entered my account. Local saves deleted and resynchronized. Restored the console to factory settings leaving the games and apps. Nothing is happening. When I try to load a previous save the loading bar stops midway and returns to the dashboard. When I try to start a new game, after choosing the game difficulty everything freezes and returns to the dashboard. I'm desperate can someone help me or at least explain what happened? Anyone who has the xbox series x had this problem after the release of patch 1.5? Thanks for any advice

Hello everybody I'm new to this forum so I had to post here and I hope someone can help me out. I'm playing cyberpunk 2077 on xbox seris x, since october 2021. Two days ago I downloaded patch 1.5. Now I am no longer able to load previous saves and I am not even able to start a new game.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times. Removed and re-entered my account. Local saves deleted and resynchronized. Restored the console to factory settings leaving the games and apps. Nothing is happening. When I try to load a previous save the loading bar stops midway and returns to the dashboard. When I try to start a new game, after choosing the game difficulty everything freezes and returns to the dashboard. I'm desperate can someone help me or at least explain what happened? Anyone who has the xbox series x had this problem after the release of patch 1.5? Thanks for any advice
Annoying :(
No problem on my side on Series X.
Your game is a digital version ?
Now in 1.5, you have to valid/select your "account" before accessing to the main menu, you have this step ?
It only happen with Cyberpunk ? Other games work fine ?

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I have a physical copy of the game and after all attempts I bought the digital one. Now I have the digital one installed. And yes I noticed that, in this 1.5 version, the game want me to select "your account". Yes I have that step. It only happen with cyberpunk.
I don't know if it can help. I played from January 19th until 2 days ago off-line. I changed my telephone line operator, so I was not connected for almost a month. Two days ago I came back online and the xbox downloaded patch 1.5. And then the problem. LeKill3rFou thanks for any help
Post automatically merged:

Hi everybody this is cdprojekt red answer to my problem. Draw your own conclusions. They wrote today :

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I advise you to clean your Xbox fan and see if it helps, you can read more about it here: Clean and care for your Xbox console and controllers.

Best wishes,
Kateryna

THIS REALLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM. THANK YOU CD PROJEKT RED.

Last edited:
obviously cleaning the fan does not work. thank you all for the support. Today I'm going to delete my 700 hour file and see if it gets me started again.

I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME BUT OWNER OF X BOX ONE DISC COPY BUT OWN XBOX SERIES S PROJECT RED GIVE PHYSICAL COPY OWNERS A CHANCE!!! WE PAID FOR GARBAGE AND CANT GET YOUR "FREE UPDATE FOR NEXT GEN" YOU KNOW IT. LET US PLAY CAUSE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER DIME FROM ME EVER!!!
I mean, you're the one who made the decision to buy the Xbox Series S knowing it had no disc drive, when you had physical copies of games. Good luck on this though, I genuinely hope they help you out.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I am very disappointed in CDPR. I put so much work and so many gaming hours into Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 and now you wonā€™t let my trophies carry over to PS5. This is pathetic! I purposely didnā€™t finish many side activities so that I may unlock those trophies on the new PS5 version. I use to support and defend this game. I am completely done now with this game and want nothing to do with it ever again. Thanks for nothing! What a jokeā€¦ different SKU lol!!! Than why does my save transfer over!? Pfft
I don't think this is necessarily CDPR's fault. I'd have to read more about how the PS4 and PS5 handle trophies in order to understand it better.

Hi, do you guys have any information on new game plus mode for Cyberpunk? I would love to see this feature with option to change gender of V and higher level cap, it would be nice because then you can do new playtrough with V adapted to yours playstyle, and open paths to do romances you couldn't do because of gender barrier, thanks in advance for reply.

Hi, do you guys have any information on new game plus mode for Cyberpunk? I would love to see this feature with option to change gender of V and higher level cap, it would be nice because then you can do new playtrough with V adapted to yours playstyle, and open paths to do romances you couldn't do because of gender barrier, thanks in advance for reply.
If I'm right, absolutely no official news/infos about NG+ for now.

Ehey chooms, glad to be here.

Forum won't let me post a new thread before I have 10 messages, so I'm just gonna ask here:
Was storing HMG rifles disabled in v1.5 ?

Thanks!

Top Bottom