šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
Hi, new to cyberpunk only been playing it for a week on Xbox one 1.5 update Iā€™m surprised it worked.
l have been doing side missions and gigs in Watson finished all Reginaā€™s ones anyway. My character is only level 16 with a street cred of 30.
my problem is I cannot get passed the point on playing for time where you have to neutralize the motorcycles, it seems like I can repeatedly empty full clip after clip of ammo into either or both of the and I still get flatlined.
am I really that bad of a shot surely all my bullets canā€™t miss what am I doing wrong. Ps sorry if this is posted wrongly it is my first post on this forum have mercy šŸ˜©
Very weird, I never and can't die on this "scripted" part (no really need to aim correctly, bikes will "explode" whatever if you shoot on them or not). And I'm can affirm that, I'm terrible when I have to aim :D
My health drop to 1 indeed (one bullet or two in very hard, it's enough) and I still alive with 1 health (and since day one on all the versions).

Can you try in Easy, just for this part ? (it's simply a "cinematic" where you have a little bit of control)

Thatā€™s the problem, it takes at least four or five full clips to get one bike and then the other one flatlines you either before you reverse or after as you can not seem to take him down, as itā€™s my first play through Iā€™m being very noob and playing on easy and because this is a scripted cinematic style level you canā€™t get passed and back into the game. Been stuck retrying it for about an hour and a half before I turned it off and started hunting the internet. I agree with you all vids on that section seem to knock out the bikes with very few shots very easily. But not me

Thatā€™s the problem, it takes at least four or five full clips to get one bike and then the other one flatlines you either before you reverse or after as you can not seem to take him down, as itā€™s my first play through Iā€™m being very noob and playing on easy and because this is a scripted cinematic style level you canā€™t get passed and back into the game. Been stuck retrying it for about an hour and a half before I turned it off and started hunting the internet. I agree with you all vids on that section seem to knock out the bikes with very few shots very easily. But not me
Ok, it must be a bug (an annoying one...)
In my case, I think that I can shoot the sky, the bikes will explode anyway (and my health drop to 1 simply few seconds after I start to shot on them. But I don't die, because honestly in "very hard" it would be totally impossible. I take one bullet and I almost dead^^).
Can you try in very hard ? (the only difficulty that I have ever played). Maybe there is something who prevent you to die in a couple of seconds...

I'm trying to get the Militech suit you get in one of the early missions. I've found so many places saying it's available from a vendor but it's not come up.

Wow, I really didnā€™t think that would fix it. Thanks I first tried it on normal but it did not work and when I tried upping it to very hard I got straight through .
leKill3rFou thank you very much for that suggestion
Post automatically merged:

I picked a common one up in the booth in afterlife before the heist , the one you get for the heist is epic level. Militech suit that is.

Wow, I really didnā€™t think that would fix it. Thanks I first tried it on normal but it did not work and when I tried upping it to very hard I got straight through .
leKill3rFou thank you very much for that suggestion
Post automatically merged: 4 minutes ago
I picked a common one up in the booth in afterlife before the heist , the one you get for the heist is epic level. Militech suit that is.
Nice ;)
So I also learn something. In lower difficulties, you can die :)
I'm trying to get the Militech suit you get in one of the early missions. I've found so many places saying it's available from a vendor but it's not come up.
I never really search it, but I don't remember to see it (a full corpo suit) in any shops :(
(the 'best" could be to find the full set of corpo clothes ;))

On easy in that section there is three points in which the bikes cause either your car to explode, kill driver car crashes or push car off road down cliff.
I didnā€™t seem to suffer any bullet damage, but on very hard it didnā€™t seem to matter that I missed most of my shots I just pointed gun roughly in there direction and boom šŸ¤Æ I got thru level.

I just want to say THANK YOU CDPred and hello from Scotland.

I'm addicted to Night City and spent over 100 hours on my first playthrough (ps4) and I'm now on my 3rd playthrough going for my second platinum on ps5. I've lost track on how many hours I've clocked in roaming around this mega amazing open world and I keep making new discoveries.

as a professional photographer I am completely addicted to photomode and would really really love the option to make the camera vertical on console (prays to the chooms for this to be added one day)

Day to Night City.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, so i can't create a topic, although there are some with a similar issue, i've decided to write here. My rig is 5600x + 3070 + 48GB RAM + NVME SSD. It's about performance leak, when you can get low fps and won't get it back even if u fast travel into desert outside of NC. There is no matter how heavy scene is, can happen everywhere. If i save, close the game and load back - fps gets back to normal in the exact same scene and place. It seems to be a engine's VRAM usage issue, here is what i've noticed: my gpu is always utilised for 100%, note: it is 100% of graphical processor only, not VRAM. Also i've been monitoring power usage of my videocard, in CP it's normally near 190watt, but when i'm getting performance leak - it becomes only 100watt, and GPU is still 100% utilised. That means VRAM not getting power because game stops using it. My conclusion - game stops using VRAM and starts to use RAM instead. And that explains the only fix - close the game and restart. Pls create a new topic with this post and send my coclusions to developers. Thank you!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, so i can't create a topic, although there are some with a similar issue, i've decided to write here. My rig is 5600x + 3070 + 48GB RAM + NVME SSD. It's about performance leak, when you can get low fps and won't get it back even if u fast travel into desert outside of NC. There is no matter how heavy scene is, can happen everywhere. If i save, close the game and load back - fps gets back to normal in the exact same scene and place. It seems to be a engine's VRAM usage issue, here is what i've noticed: my gpu is always utilised for 100%, note: it is 100% of graphical processor only, not VRAM. Also i've been monitoring power usage of my videocard, in CP it's normally near 190watt, but when i'm getting performance leak - it becomes only 100watt, and GPU is still 100% utilised. That means VRAM not getting power because game stops using it. My conclusion - game stops using VRAM and starts to use RAM instead. And that explains the only fix - close the game and restart. Pls create a new topic with this post and send my coclusions to developers. Thank you!
You can contact and send a report to the support directly (even if I suppose other players probably already did it too. Anyway, more reports they receive, the better).
> "Contact Us" button

I never really search it, but I don't remember to see it (a full corpo suit) in any shops :(
(the 'best" could be to find the full set of corpo clothes ;))

The thing about the suit is that it hides most things, so I can have a nice look without worrying about what I'm wearing underneath it.

Did it let you keep the common grade suit? I don't want to redo a lot of stuff, but if it'll get me the suit then I will.

Hello,

I am really new on the forums, but I've been playing cyberpunk on my ps4 ever since it came out (played it off an on until the giant patch came out, thats when I started playing more) and have completed the story, but anyways I love the game, sure the bugs are a bit annoying at times but I love the characters, story, and world that I play in, but I got some suggestions that I would love to see.

1. Car customization:
So I saw how you are now able to "make-over" your apartment which is cool, but how about vehicles? I think it would be cool if we got a car customization dlc about Claire, where we could help her out with some missions and in return we unlock car customizations like fenders, tires, window tint, body, color, parts like better brakes, engines, etc (basically like any other car customization segment in a game). The dlc could as follow Claire has noticed some nice cars around NC and wants to rebuild some of the parts she saw on them so V has to go around getting pics of all the cars (bonus points if you are able to steal the car and bring it to her) and then all the custom parts on it are given to you (at a price) and it would be cool to be able to do races as well (maybe you can already do this idk I haven't seen anything yet)

2. Gun customization:
Following the patch we gotten a huge weapon update, but I think it would be cool if we could change the gun colors and also get things like flashlights, laser pointers, grips that help control the gun better etc.

3. More romance partner options:
So in my game I chose Judy, and while I love when she texts us about things (like her grandma or when she was drunk), I kinda don't like how she just says the same things when you go to her apartment and go to the window where she is at (I've only caught her saying one other thing, about seeing something on the news that she knows is about V) but I would love if you were able to interact with them more, like ask them more questions, hang out with them like "dates" go out and do things, more missions with them, and do ton more other things. Like it would be nice to see this for all romance partners, just make them more alive when you are with them in person (not sure how it is for the others, just have been with Judy so I just used Judy as an example.)

4. Life simulator
Now this option is just for complete preference, and should have an option to turn it on or off, but it would be cool if we had a food, drink, fatigue bar. I know the game already kinda does this, taking a shower, sleeping, eating certain things give you perks but it would be cool if you had to also eat and drink just to survive, and if you don't you begin to lose health. This would just be for those players who either want a challenge while completing the story, or people who just want to take a break from the story and experience NC and want to "pretend to be a normal person" and live their days out in NC.

Again these are just suggestions, and I would love to hear people's thoughts, opinions, on it as well! Till then, we got a city to burn samurai!

Last edited:
The thing about the suit is that it hides most things, so I can have a nice look without worrying about what I'm wearing underneath it.

Did it let you keep the common grade suit? I don't want to redo a lot of stuff, but if it'll get me the suit then I will.

Yes I still had the common one in my inventory after the ā€œheistā€ and beginning of act two

Hello. I'm sure you won't notice my message at all, but I can't ignore what you've done. I'm your loyal fan from Russia, I bought your games on different platforms, even on inconvenient gog, without logging into accounts after purchase, I didn't make a refund of failed cyberpunk release, I wanted and supported you. Despite this you turned your back on me and many fans from Russia, as if we were to blame. I could turn a blind eye to a lot of things, but not this. I'm disappointed in you and I won't buy any of your games anymore, [. . .].

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I recently purchased the game from the Epic Games Store and I have a little issue, The Social Overlay when I press shift+f3 is invisible.

Does anyone who bought the game at EGS have the same problem?

I recorded a video about this issue

Hello!
I was hoping to ask if there may be some way to get a next-gen upgrade for the Xbox Series S even though I originally bought Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4. If there isn't, that's perfectly understandable but I figured it wouldn't hurt to go about asking.

Hello!
I was hoping to ask if there may be some way to get a next-gen upgrade for the Xbox Series S even though I originally bought Cyberpunk 2077 for the PS4. If there isn't, that's perfectly understandable but I figured it wouldn't hurt to go about asking.
Unfortunately, I don't think so.
I suppose that the only way is to ask for a refund on the Playstation store and if it's accepted, then buy Cyberpunk on the XBox store. But I don't think here is any way to transfer games between these two platform :(

Unfortunately, I don't think so.
I suppose that the only way is to ask for a refund on the Playstation store and if it's accepted, then buy Cyberpunk on the XBox store. But I don't think here is any way to transfer games between these two platform :(
Aww dang.
That's not a big deal though, I'll just keep an eye for it to go on sale before picking it up again.

Top Bottom