🎉The Welcome Thread

+
First time posting here, cannot create a thread so I gotta dump it here. It's a simple topic: I want to find the cat food in the Arasaka Warehouse so that I can get Nibbles. I am at the start of act II and talked to Takemura so were all set there. Found the note about feeding teh cat and made my way all across town to get the cat food but it is not there.

First time posting here, cannot create a thread so I gotta dump it here. It's a simple topic: I want to find the cat food in the Arasaka Warehouse so that I can get Nibbles. I am at the start of act II and talked to Takemura so were all set there. Found the note about feeding teh cat and made my way all across town to get the cat food but it is not there.
That should help, hopefully

So it could be very difficult due to the enemies level in this area (except if you sneak into, but remains quite difficult).
There is other "free" ones with no enemy around ;)
Behind the building where you have to meet Goro (Search and Destroy quest), around the green circle, along the dark alley that goes around the building (building which is dark and creepy on the ground floor and there is a tarot card at the 3th floor), there is a "sheet metal hut" which you can enter through the roof. If nothing changed in 1.5, there is at least one here.
Cat.jpg

First time posting here and didn't seem to be able to find the thread on here, though it is on reddit and i didn't look very long on here. At the very least this can serve as another vote in favor of this. But just a quick suggestions for the creators if they get time and can afford to get some of the voice actors back if needed. It would be cool if the "secret ending" Don't fear the reaper had either it's own unique ending instead of the mostly Sun ending or atleast letting you choose between Sun and Star. Just something more to reward you for your effort and ability to accomplish what feels like the hardest ending.

I wouldnt have been upset if it had given me the achievement for Watson gigs and ncpd I'm pretty sure I'm missing
Fixer,merc,soilder,spy
The hiesenberg principle and the other I have to check later
It would be surprising if Regina give you the reward without finishing her very last GIG (where you have to give the shard to the chinese spies at the very end, without asking any question because they don't like that).
But it could also be due to a missing NCPD Scanner Hustles (or a Cyberpsycho)
You can post a screenshot of the Waston map (with NCPD activated) ?

Hi all! My name's Heather. I'm enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 quite a lot. I bought the game after the 1.5 update. I now have over 500 hours in the game, which is a bit of a "yikes" but also gives an idea of how much I enjoy it; even though the hour count might be a bit inaccurate, as I keep the game running while I spend time with my kid who is 4 years old.
I came to the forums mostly to give suggestions for the game. But I wouldn't mind chatting with some of the other people on here.
I hope you're all doing well, and enjoying the game.
Post automatically merged:

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum so I had to post here and I hope someone can help me out. So I got Cyberpunk straight away when it released and for some reason it's not using my gpu (see sc). My fans and leds of my GPU are on and I'm not having this problem on another game, Maybe someone can help me?

Specs:
Intel i7-8700k
GTX 1080
32GB ram @ 3200mhz
1TB SSD

Things I have tried:
Reinstalling GPU drivers trough GeForce experience and NVidia's website.
Disabling steam overlay.
Rolling back GPU drivers.
Reinstalling Microsoft visual C++.
Change installation drive.
Reinstalling the game.
Starting a new save.

Note: Fraps also doesn't work as it seems to be stuck on the launcher rather than the game maybe this has something to with it. I'm also logged into the launcher.

Thanks for your help and time!

View attachment 11073212
I hope I can be of some help here.
Your GPU may not be being used because you're using integrated graphics. If possible, make sure you're plugging your monitor into one of the slots on your GPU itself.
If that's not the issue, maybe try optimizing your settings. If you use GeForce experience, you can optimize them from there.
Another thing you can try is to go into Nvidia control panel and ensure high performance mode is selected.
You said you updated your drivers, but I wanted to make sure that you used DDU to cleanup the previous driver before installing a new one. That can be quite important.

You can try Win+R and type dxdiag to see what DirectX version you have, then search for the latest DirectX version on the internet and make sure you have the lastest version of DirectX.

Something else to try, open up Nvidia control panel, go to 3D settings > application settings, select Cyberpunk, then make sure the preferred graphics device is set to your dGPU rather than iGPU.

Hopefully this helps at all. Let me know if this helps or you find anything.
Post automatically merged:

You can find cat food at food vendors. Try going to a Side Job that's right at a food vendor. It's a job where you have to scare off some punk kids for the vendor. He sells cat food a lot of the time. I believe this one is in Santo Domingo, Arroyo. It'll be a yellow exclamation point right on top of the vood vendor icon on the map.

I've found a cat food at the food vendor nearby the Buddhist(?) in distress in Watson, Northside. It's a child that runs the food stand.

Hoping you can find the cat food somewhere. Nibbles is a cute little guy, nice to have as a companion of sorts.

Last edited:
Hi everyone :giggle: I would like to create a thread about a possible small/new graphics update for users on ps5 and xbox series x targeting 1080p resolution and better graphics options, i can't find one about it, thank you! :love:

Also I can't find a thread specifically focused on aim assist functioning on controller and aiming down sight option (not functioning effectvely) and hints on how to improve it for developers, thank you again...!

Hi everyone :giggle: I would like to create a thread about a possible small/new graphics update for users on ps5 and xbox series x targeting 1080p resolution and better graphics options, i can't find one about it, thank you! :love:

Also I can't find a thread specifically focused on aim assist functioning on controller and aiming down sight option (not functioning effectvely) and hints on how to improve it for developers, thank you again...!
Heh...not sure I'm understanding what you mean about the "graphics update" for PS5 and XBX. Just post the actual post here. We'll move it once we see where it needs to go.

Top Bottom