🎉The Welcome Thread

+
I saw this message has occurred here and there a couple of times already. So I just wanted to signal that there is one more person advocating for UI improvement for ps5. Ps5 controller has a touch pad, please CDProjekt, let us use it in navigation of your menus. It would have been so much easier and you won’t need to redesign it.

Hi everyone,

the world design of the game is simply fantastic, but I have severe problems to get the "lay of the land", that is to orient myself in the city due to the rotating minimap. Is there some way to "fixate" the minimap always pointing to the north? Or at least show where NORTH is on the minimp (like a compass needle, so even if the minimap rotates, at least you know where north is)? I find myself constantly hitting "m" and opening the map to see into which direction I am heading.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Hi everyone,

the world design of the game is simply fantastic, but I have severe problems to get the "lay of the land", that is to orient myself in the city due to the rotating minimap. Is there some way to "fixate" the minimap always pointing to the north? Or at least show where NORTH is on the minimp (like a compass needle, so even if the minimap rotates, at least you know where north is)? I find myself constantly hitting "m" and opening the map to see into which direction I am heading.

Thanks for any advice in advance!
I don't believe that you can prevent the rotation of the minimap, nor display the north, unfortunately :(
(in vanilla at least, maybe a mod can do it)

Hello, I'm Mockingbox. I've been gaming since the NES was launched and still have vivid memories of rage as a child trying to beat Yo Noid. I play The Witcher 3 on XBox and CP77 on PC.
I love both so much. They are great games and I think CDPR did a great job with them.

I don't normally do forums, but I compiled a list so PC users can solve bugged gigs and want to get the word out. I was recommended to the CDPR forums to post it because it's been helpful to others.

Hey everyone,

I have Cyberpunk for close to a year and a half now. I too decided for the game to be patched. It was worth the wait. I have played over 43 hours so far and have only 9% of the game finished. The last time I enjoyed a game this much was over ten years ago playing The Witcher.
Looking forward to many more hours to the masterpiece. The graphics are by far the best to date in many games I've played so far in my life.

I seem to be having a weird bug today with XP gain. After winning games where I play to Round 3 and the last card I only get about 30xp. I went from 310 to 343 xp in the last game I won. I am supposed to be getting a lot more than that, especially on Gwentsday, I wanted to grind some levels today, but I am getting less XP than normal. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: Seems it was only a visual bug. I noticed on subsequent games that the XP I ended with one a match was not the same at the XP I started with on the next match. It was about a 100xp difference, so it seems I did get the xp, but it was just incorrectly displayed after the match

Last edited:
Hello I am coming back from playing beta Gwent after a couple of years. Just playing a 2 weeks.
The game has changed, but it seems a lot off improvements are made in the new version.
I tried to post some were else, but i can only post here.
I have a question:
I was playing with SK (pirates) against MO. MO played defender, I played longship and did a ping to the defender. After pinging my longship got destroyed. I tried to ask my opponent by sending an invite. Be he/she didn't accept. Can you explain what happend?

Hello, I'm really loving Gwent. The game is working great, just some issues with connection stability from time to time, but it's not a big deal for the moment.
However, I have a small suggestion about the website features you provide. Under the profile STATISTICS, Current Ranked Season tab, it would be great if you add percentage % of Wins/Losses, If I want to talk about my favorite faction, it would be easy if I say "I have (x)% winrate with my y faction, it's my best faction" for example.
Win/Loss percentages statistic is what keeps people trying to do their best to improve their skills (that's how I think at least)
Another thing to mention. In matches history, It seems I can't click on players I played against. sometimes you wonder about who's the guy you just beat, or lost against.
Sorry for my bad English, and I hope you implement this little feature in the website, if you add it to the game as well it would be even better.
Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-04 023750.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 023750.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 39
Hi. The next gen version should also add new text size for steam deck. I have just tried it on my steam deck and everything is really hard to read (Compared to Nintendo Switch port)

Hi,
Dear people in charge of the game, can we expect some little update on the road to fix minor annoying bugs or not please ?
There is quite many little weird bugs^^.
Oh i almost forget : can you add location names on map please (nightclubs and such) please.
Have a great day.
Post automatically merged:

I cannot stop playing this game! Hello community
Me too !

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
First of all, I want to talk about something, will there be add Witcher signs in the book and in the second game in the new Witcher game? Or will we continue with 5 Witcher signs, honestly, I would love to see all other signs besides the 5 basic Witcher signs.(Heliotrop,Somne,supirre,Volun,Vorg There are many, but the main ones are [5"main signs"+ at least 2 and as many as you want :) " unknown signs"]

Hi all!
Since i open any new thread myself, i just post my question right here.
I would like to give my (actual) car some Cyberpunk flair and am looking for the stickers/warning labels (those squares, "jet intake", "motorized pivot", "caution" labels and so on) used on the cars in the game. Is there a way to get those vector graphics short of redrawing them myself?

Hello.
This is my first time... I'm forum ‎virgin... ;)
In my opinion this game is awesome (but i started after 1.5 update :D). I have over 255hours in this game and I'm playing this third time. I'm trying to find every single ending. :D
Good luck everyone!

P.S. Every single game was playing on very hard... And now I'm fighting only with hand wapon. :D It's really relaxing to hit some head good baseball bat. XD

Not sure if this is intentional, but i believe wording on some cards and abilities are not working as they should according to what they say. For example, Overwhelming hunger text says "Order: Destroy an allied unit, then Spawn an Ekimmara in its row and boost it by the destroyed unit's power."
From what is says, if you have 9 filled slots on a row, using it should destroy unit, which empties one slot, "then" spawn ekimmara.
It is different in reality, after used on a full row, it just destroys unit without spawning ekimmara.
Same for Yghern card, it says it destroys itself when loses armor, but after dueling it with 9 attack, which leaves it with 0 armor, it attacks back then dies, also seaving me without my unit on board. Not sure if it should work like that according to wording. Maybe this one is intentional, thats fine, but i think some of cards should be looked at for how their sequence works or change their wording so they are a bit more clear.
I dont mind losing a game because of my mistake, but it is a bit frustrating losing because of wording.
Thank you in advance!

I was playing gwent just now [...] and I was winning. He was performing his last move and though I was just behind, I still had a card that could beat him. He gives up while my turn was about to start. I couldn't play my card and that happens, the game registers it as a loss for me. Did I just encounter a cheater? I wasn't disconnected and I certainly didn't forfeit the game. Can you guys look into this match? Is this a common bug or something? I'm playing on android

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Im supposed to comment 10 times before I can make a post about something small in Cyberpunk that I have not seen many people requesting so I figured Id put in my effort just in case by some chanse it will be seen by someone and be adressed in the future so guess Ill be commenting them here first

Last edited:
Hey everyone! New to this forum, my name's Phil. Looking to finally play a great game I've been meaning to get to for years - The Witcher 3.

I have a quick question. I got The Witcher 3 - Complete edition back in 2015. I started playing it on my pc at the time, but then realized I would like to play the first 2 games first, to get the background. I therefore set the game aside.

After that, life sort of got in the way until this week, when I finally managed to finish The Witcher 2. Now wanting to play The Witcher 3, I installed it on my new computer with the 6 installation discs and linked it to my GOG Galaxy account. I can run and play the game without an issue, but GOG Galaxy keeps trying to install an update for it, which blocks with the following error:

Update failed (E6). You don't own a valid copy of this game.

Now unfortunately, although I still have the installation discs, the manual with the cd code is not in the box, and I've moved since the last time I opened it.

I've tried submitting the contact form here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/pc/sp-technical/issue/1001/contact-to-support

This was a couple days ago, and I've yet to hear back. Does anyone know if that form is still active and monitored?

Sorry for the long post, but thanks in advance! :)

Top Bottom