🎉The Welcome Thread

+
When moving (even taking 1 step), all textures become blurry. And some objects disappear. As soon as you stop in just a few fractions of a second, the picture becomes clear.
The latest drivers. Motion blur is disabled.
Tell me how to fix this problem, it's impossible to play at all, it's already getting bad.
i7 10700
RTX 3080

Screenshot
In move
standing still

Hey!
I was wondering, very simply, if the Playstation version of the game (specifically PS5) supports keyboard and mouse. I've asked around in several other places but can't seem to get an answer.
Thank you!

Hi, I am trying to get my MSI Afternburner/Rivatuner overlay working for CP2077, so that I can monitor my GPU performance. I notice it does not work in this game but does work with all other games I play.

Can someone assist please, Thanks.

hello all, my name is Deborah and I have been playing Witcher 3 for years and i still get surprised. The game i am playing now, I am in toussant and I just picked up a note from a cave and it is signed Bella Gunnas. Now this person happens to be a serial killer back in the late 1800 to early 1900. I have just finished listening to a podcast on her. LOL, Coincident?????? A bit of trivia for you all.

Hey guys. The game is finally out, but I have been planning since 2018 to play as the female default V from the 48 min trailer. I haven't been able to make her tho, no matter how I try it. Has anyone made it somewhat close to it at least? Can anyone give me tips on how to make her?

Nice to meet everyone.

A couple of annoying issues and i haven't even played the game yet.

I am playing via Steam. When starting the game the make account screen appears. It fills the screen and won't let me select "I consent etc etc" . I can select it but once I move the mouse to continue it deselects. Work around was going to gog and making an account there.

2nd issue. I will be using Steam Link on my living room TV and forcing myself to play with a ds4 controller rather than mouse and keyboard but after logging in when starting the game it takes you to the main launcher where the controller doesn't work, it needs a mouse to continue. So annoying!

I know it's not game breaking just annoying and thought i'd say that :p

Thanks all!

Not to be insensitive or irritating (because I know bugs really suck, I also won't have my game until later today so I don't have any clue what the game will be like) but can mods or someone make a thread for glitches and bugs so there aren't 50 million individual threads for them? If not I understand, but there are so many right now and some of us don't have the game yet and don't want to stumble on a spoiler (even if it's glitch related and deserves to be addressed) -_-

but can mods or someone make a thread for glitches and bugs so there aren't 50 million individual threads for them?
No. One thread per issue is the standard.

Avoid reading the Technical forum or any threads that are clearly about bugs, if this bothers you.

i need 10 posts before i can report 3 bugs already wich make game unplayable and support has no category or custom option so can't report it way to go!

Avoid reading the Technical forum or any threads that are clearly about bugs, if this bothers you.

Oh shit, I'm sorry dude, I genuinely didn't know there was a separate Technical forum section. I'm on mobile and none of the posts are labeled as to a section they've been posted to. Apologies. I feel hella dumb now.

ultra wide monitor with 2560 x 1080 refuses to scale in it when set instead is 2 black bars left and right if i down scale to my second monitors resolution it does 1920 x 1080 and then i change monitor it does stretch it out on my wide monitor,

BUG2 makes it unplayable with key binding setting some keys will switch position since AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards mainly switch Q for A | W for Z | M for ? and some others most stay mainly the same but when i try to change keybind of quick attack to my F key which is to 1 pos the right side of my D and 3 to the right of my Q key its says the game mistakes my 'F' for Q when i try to bind 'F' like that's not even close to a logical something is waaaay wrong with the keybind menu on PC! if the game could not detect my keyboard AZERTY (european french layout) it would still bind F as F since it doesn't switch position compared to an english QWERTY layout

AND BUG 3 there is no custom bug option in support so i cant even report one of the above bugs and i am sorry i am pretty sure the DEVS not gonna read my POST NOT TRAID this way with the forum

i cant play the game because of the keybind problem
the resolution black bar bug is not making it unplayable tho it completely destroy my immersion with a wide monitor

and i need 10 post to post a threat WAY to go!

Oh shit, I'm sorry dude, I genuinely didn't know there was a separate Technical forum section. I'm on mobile and none of the posts are labeled as to a section they've been posted to. Apologies. I feel hella dumb now.
No worries. And to be fair I've no idea what the mobile version of the site is like, anyway.

Hello! Haven't seen the topic addressed yet and my account is new so I'm posting here. Will an FoV slider be added to the Stadia version? It is mentioned as something that will be available to the Stadia version on this page:

Hi,
my finger movement is disabled since an accident.
In order to play cyberpunk i need the game to ignore any joystick/gamepad inputs.
I'm using a joystick and a program that translates the joystick inputs to keyboard keys (wasd).
Ingame it looks like cyberpunk overrides that program and takes the joystick input directly.
Running my program as administrator did not fix that.

Is there a way to deactivate controller or block controller detection for cyberpunk?
I play on pc via steam.
So long,
Rolli

Can you please give some information about including/adding an option to turn off the Orange-dot-permanent-marker? I can't be immersed with that level of attention pulling/hand holding, as it drives my peripheral vision bonkers when im just attempting to look around and explore the beautiful world.

Any info and update would be appreciated. I've looked for options, mods, through the config hoping to find something, but it seems to be PERMANENT Orange Dot for objective at all times? :(

I dont hold it against players that like to have it shown to them instead of exploring, but PLEASE if you would add the option to turn it off. Just an option...pls CDPR:)

Top Bottom