🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello. I need your help. If my friend bought a game in steam store. Can he share this game with me by "Steam Family Sharing"? So i could play the game while he is offline

Hi al...first time poster here

Are multiple characters supported?

I would try doing a new game, but I dont want to risk losing my character!!

Just curious whether anyone else is having issues on Xbox One with the screen borders. Regardless of what format I set the tv at I'm missing some of the sides and a chunk out of the bottom where I'm assuming ammo count would show.

I deleted everything I posted earlier. Ripper doc quest isn't glitched or broken. It was my brain because I didn't notice the need to also get the eye implant but a hand implant also. Without taking the hand implant the rip-doc quest didn't advance. It was a game guide I read at IGN that help. I got the book official game guide, but this being Hawaii game-stop doesn't have yet. I only use the game guides when I am stuck and or can't figure out the quest line. All the loot around quest is informed in guide. Even floors away from quest line.

Last edited:
I want to report a simple bug. I have Crouch set to left control TOGGLE. Every time i load my game or die the TOGGLE function stops working. I Then have to go into my keybinds choose Crouch HOLD then press APPLY. Then i have to choose Crouch TOGGLE again and APPLY. Every time.
Post automatically merged:

Also i can't get rid of the Dying Night gun. Cant put it in stash or disassemble it. It also always have the new ! sign on it. Am i missing something?
Post automatically merged:

Yes and how does weapons end up on the wall in the stash room?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm too new to create a new thread and would have liked to ask the following question:

Usually, people tend to say that 1st person perspective is way more immersive than 3rd person because it is closer to reality and things like that.

But today, when I started Cyberpunk 2077 and when I was walking around I noticed that this could not be further from the truth (for me at least). As it turns out, when my view seems to be perfectly centred and a person is standing in front of my, I'm looking at their chin. Thus, it follows that my eyes are roughly at chin height and I'm apparently either playing as a dwarf or an oompa loompa or something like that.

From my perspective this ruins immersiveness because the perspective is totally wrong. While a 3rd person view has an even wronger perspective, I think this wrong 1st person perspective just hits uncanny valley.

Maybe it is exaggerated because I'm on the taller side myself 1.88m (6.16ft), but I cannot understand why developers keep doing this. Or am I the only one annoyed by that? It would be interesting to hear your thoughts...

I know this is probably too much, but I would be grateful for an height adjustment option :D

Hey guys. I'm having this issue on pc. The tutorials, when opened in the menu are cut off. I think this is a resolution issue. I'm running the game at 4k but the menu is at a lower resolution, which leads to the sides of the game being cut off, and I can't read the tutorial. Is anyone else having this problem?

This is what it looks like:

Attachments

• cyberpunk_tutorial_problem.png
    cyberpunk_tutorial_problem.png
    2 MB · Views: 135
Hi. For Cyberpunk 2077 Ver. 1.02 - Xbox Series X
I noticed that the Athletic Skill Progression is not increasing. I read that you need to run, jump, climb and slide to increase this. I have been doing this and the progression counter is still at 0/500 (Been playing for 6 hours).

Hello, I made this account as I want to find out if Full Screen and DSLL are not available for Win7. My game only gives me Windowed and Borderless Window, and the DLSS option doesn't let me change it from OFF (RTX works OK). Game is fully patched. I have an NVIDIA 2060 with the latest NVIDIA driver that was created for CP2077, and even when GeForce Experience Optimization changes the Settings to Full Screen and DSLL to Quality, the game reverts them back to Borderless Window and OFF as soon as I run it.

Is supposed to normal for Win7 PCs? Thanks in advance.

Hey all, new to the game and new to this forum.

Just wanted to log some of the bugs/mistakes/human error, or whatever you want to call them, that I've found; in case the devs want this info and then fix them.

As CORPO route - MALE V

1. LOCATION: introduction arosaka tower - V's terminal
ISSUE FOUND: under NET - PROFILE; the light blue background for the text does not cover the entirety of the text stopping before "(OPERATION GAMBIT" and not covering the rest ; "AND PRAG-MT)"

2. LOCATION: introduction arosaka tower - V's terminal
ISSUE FOUND: under NET - EMPLOYEE EVALUATION; in the description the text refers to V (in male form) as "HER" [5th sentence ..."TO COMPLETING HER..."] and then changes back to "HE".

Anyway, just want to help polish the game for any future updates since I'm super stoked to keep playing :)

Hi. For Cyberpunk 2077 Ver. 1.02 - Xbox Series X
I noticed that the Athletic Skill Progression is not increasing. I read that you need to run, jump, climb and slide to increase this. I have been doing this and the progression counter is still at 0/500 (Been playing for 6 hours).
Figured it out... Needed to use an ability that uses Stamina to a cumulative total of 500.

Hey. Anyone else experiencing mouse lag/delay/smoothing/acceleration in Cyberpunk on PC? It feels like my mouse is one frame behind which completely ruins the first-person shooter experience when my aim is lagging behind my hand! Usually disabling Vsync etc. helps, but not here. Some other culprits in other games are usually settings like "pre-rendered frames" etc. I'm not sure if it's the TAA - I've experienced input delay in other games as well which default to TAA but apparently it cannot be disabled in Cyberpunk.

Last edited:
(cyberpunk)
Btw I got 3 game crashes (just closed) while playing for like 1 hour today. Should I check stuff like GPU temp etc or it is just common thing and I need to wait for some patches?

Greetings to everyone ! 🙂
I'm Símon from Iceland and my everlasting love and lust for one Geralt in a hot tub convinced me to buy Cyberpunk 2077.
I'm having a problem, the background flora is taking a front seat and i cant figure out why.
I'm not tech savvy nor do i even smell good so please help me out and i shall plant a cat in your honor and grow the furriest catfern known to man.

Attachments

• 16076432263552810852975497665132.jpg
    16076432263552810852975497665132.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 140
Top Bottom