🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello GOG,
I have three things on my mind regarding Cyberpunk 2077 which may improve its design.

1. Please consider adding an option to turn off the job markers in the environment. I can turn off everything of the HUD but this thing always "floating in the air". A game should respect a gamer. I am playing the game on the highest difficulty so I expect no hints from the game.
2. Please consider adding a dialogues archive/history. There is a lot of text and many characters, so it would be nice to have an archive with all the experienced dialogues.
3. Journal is too vague IMHO. It does not tell you anything about the quests. Just "Go to the XXX" etc. It's so uninspiring. The Witcher 3 made this aspect of the game much more interesting.

I love Cyberpunk 2077! :) Thanks a lot!

Hi!
I absolutely love the game! I can overlook the minor bugs and glitches that I know you will have a patch for soon. =)

I am playing on PC on Ultra/Psycho settings and can't complain about the look and feeling.

But I want to ask why when I track gigs/missions from the map I no longer get a GPS outline like I do on custom waypoints? It uses to show a yellow line to my tracked objective and now all of a sudden it doesn't even if the objective has been highlighted and shown in the real world with the distance but without the guidelines to them =(

Best regards from Sweden
Post automatically merged:

(cyberpunk)
Btw I got 3 game crashes (just closed) while playing for like 1 hour today. Should I check stuff like GPU temp etc or it is just common thing and I need to wait for some patches?
The game uses lots of memory! After I had played for 5 hours straight today it was over 4.5 gig and i had experienced some freezes during the time. I've now set up for a automatic ram/memory cleanse every 30 minutes and so far (2h game play) its still runs smooth! I followed this quick n' easy tutorial

Hey. Anyone else experiencing mouse lag/delay/smoothing/acceleration in Cyberpunk on PC? It feels like my mouse is one frame behind which completely ruins the first-person shooter experience when my aim is lagging behind my hand! Usually disabling Vsync etc. helps, but not here. Some other culprits in other games are usually settings like "pre-rendered frames" etc. I'm not sure if it's the TAA - I've experienced input delay in other games as well which default to TAA but apparently it cannot be disabled in Cyberpunk.
I had that problem in Escape From Tarkov and had to set up a custom setting in Nvidia for the game because when I used the in-game Vsync it ran smooth but with input delay and without Vsync I had stutters and overlapping image.

Now to CP2077 I first played it with Vsync on to my 60hz LCD TV but it was always around 48-55fps and without any input delays (haven't experienced any at all) but what you can try to do as a fix is what I now did myself which was setting up a custom nvidida setting for cyberpunk where I locked the fps to my tv's refreshrate and put Vsync in game to OFF with set maximum fps to the same amount as the nvdidia custom setting. In my case its 62fps as I have over overclocked my monitor to 62hz instead of 60hz. If you still experience any delay you'll have to lower some of your graphics and/or try enabling FAA in the nvidida custom setting, (if you're now using Nvidida, otherwise look up how to do this with what you're using)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hello
I pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox One and also pre-downloaded it.
But when I want to open my game it shows a picture and after a few seconds, it closes itself.
please help me.

Hello everyone and hello CDProjektRed!

At first: thank you for this awesome game! I'm ~22h in and really enjoy it.

Now the reason why I need to write here. I have a Bug that 100% destroys my game. I am playing a stealthy Netrunner and when it comes to a fight I only use swords and knives. BUT: my "Blades" skill is level 4 and I cannot raise it anymore, because the game decided for me that level 4 is the maximum skill level for me, therefore I am unable to gather further experience.
Is there a possibility to fix that? I didn't find anything in this forum.
Blades.jpg

This bug sucks tremendously and is game-breaking for me. Pls help!

Hi! I made my first thread some 20 minutes ago and can't seem to edit it now or I am missing how to bc I wanted to add another "bug/glitch" which I am not sure is a glitch really but the sound in dialogues has a faint echoing sound to it like I am hearing our lines in a com radio far far away with a clear sound on top of that. I've closed down my DTS Headphone X setting AND had 42000hz set which I changed to 96000hz (the lowest to get rid of said clicking and buzzing noises people have encountered)..

Can you please make sure to get rid of this echo with an update bc its slightly annoying to be honest 🙈

Otherwise, except my previous point in first thread, I am LOVING IT!!

Maybe someone can help me, very near the beginning of the game you get a quest called THE PICKUP.
Near the end of that quest you have to defeat a guy in a Militech Mech suit.
In my game this guy is immortal. I have dumped thousands of rounds into him, and hundreds of grenades and he simply won't die.
I'm not sure what to do. If he cannot be beaten, then I can't move forward, can't escape that room, and basically have to start the whole game over.

Greetings!
I want to express my deep gratitude for all the wonderful things that amazing talented people of CD Project RED create!

It so happened that a year ago I set myself the task of creating something that could cheer up and amuse the members of the CD Project RED team at least a little. Considering the huge amount of work done and the difficulties that the company faces in the development of such a huge game, a small fun (I hope) video that can bring a smile, I think, will not be superfluous

I would like to share with you the result of almost eight months of work, but I do not know how to do it correctly.

Therefore, I will attach a YouTube link to the message, and if the moderators do not mind creating a separate topic with the name of this video (for example "Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Made Animation (Witcher PaperPunk)"), then I can post this animation there:

I hope this initiative will interest someone >,<

I'm playing on second (think its medium) difficulty and I had to face TWO of these guys, or it was one in a suit and one robotic. It took me a while with lots of nades and shotgun blasts but with the help from the maelstrom gang and one of them in a suit of his own who shot laser beams I managed to succeed on the first run.. does his health bar change anything at all? If you have any electrical weapon (i used electric shotgun and a revolver) it might help? Hope it works man =(

Is RTX 2070 good enough to enjoy RT? Looks like CP2077 is really heavy game for GPU with RT. Cuz I still don't know if RT Low settings mean minimal + RT or ultra with low quality RT
Huh, I am using RTX 2060 and have all RT options ON and RT lighting set to ULTRA. Even PSYCHO works fine but it didn't make that much of a visual difference so have it on ULTRA.. =S game runs insanely smooth on 60hz LCD TV and stays around 57-61fps

I also want express my deep gratitude towards CDPR for creating such an amazing world...
I absolutely agree!! It's a shame people have issues and a bad start with this game but I am glad I changed my pre-order from PS4 to PC, all thanks to my brother who gave me a PC as a bd gift! Bc even if I had to try myself around a bit at first I can now happily say I've maxed the graphics and have a smooth experience (overlooking the minor bugs) =) the world is jawdroppingly gorgeous!!

I'm playing on second (think its medium) difficulty and I had to face TWO of these guys, or it was one in a suit and one robotic. It took me a while with lots of nades and shotgun blasts but with the help from the maelstrom gang and one of them in a suit of his own who shot laser beams I managed to succeed on the first run.. does his health bar change anything at all? If you have any electrical weapon (i used electric shotgun and a revolver) it might help? Hope it works man =(
His health is stuck with just a sliver of life left, and simply WILL NOT DIE.
I have tried regular guns, electric guns, grenades. Nothing works.

I am trynna buy the game I don't know if its worth it because of bugs can anyone inform me if I should wait after Christmas or is it good now?
It depends on what rig you're using? If a gaming PC then go for it!! There is some minor bugs but it hasn't ruined my 8-9 hours of gameplay! I had to try myself to a working setting at first but after I used "Optimize" in Nvidida and some tweaks I now play on ultra/psycho settings with smooth fps and LOVE IT!

His health is stuck with just a sliver of life left, and simply WILL NOT DIE.
I have tried regular guns, electric guns, grenades. Nothing works.
Oh man that sucks and sounds awfully weird and inconvenient.. my best advice in that case would be, you may not like it since you won't progress main story but to spawn at a previous save and go round doing some side gigs. You could always try it out again after you gained some more lvl's, street cred or if even that won't work, play around that mission until a patch drops. =/ hang in there buddy!

Hi guys, I've been a while on these forums, just not active enough so I don't have posting rights yet.

I noticed while playing Cyberpunk on PC that having it stored on an SSD helps with faster load of geometry / objects / textures and I am curious if it would help the same on consoles, where this issue is more prevalent. Can you make a post where players can share their experiences with playing the game on console from an SSD? Eventually saying what SSD type it is?

Thank you :)

Hi, I have problem with graphic card (probably) while launching the game. After starting cyberpunk2077 my screen goes black and doesn't detect output. win+d/alt+tab/win+tab/alt+ctr+del doesn't work.
my pc specs:
ram 16gb
processor: intel core i7 4790k (not overclocked)
gpu: gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming (4gb)
power supply: 750w
operating system: windows 10 64bit (launching on windows7 still doesn't fix it)
and I am playing via steam.
Tried:
- updating graphic driver via GeForce Experience
- reinstalling graphic card driver
- launching game on win7 & win10

Top Bottom