🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello, I have a problem when i want to launch Cyberpunk 2077 on steam it won't open but send me to gog instead.
I want steam to show that i play that game and gain achievements.

Hello everyone,

I was just hoping to leave a note behind for some devs. Would it be possible to change your appearance after the initial character creation? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nes

A bug report from v1.03 (supposedly not fixed in v1.04).

With RTX on sometimes shaded regions of skin turn charcoal black as in the screenshot. Toggling ray tracing on and off helps, but the issue still returns at seemingly random points. This happens with RTX 3070.

1607729989136.png

Photomode needs a way to raise and lower the camera. It instead just follows around the character in drone mode even when the character is now displayed which is equally as frustrating.

Please Please add a reset quest feature for side quests and main story. I currently can't finish a side quest after killing the main enemy she fell through the floor and i cant pick up the evidence that is supposed to be on her body.

Hello, just made this account, that is why I'm posting here. Is there going to be an option to choose quality or performance mode on the PS5 for cyberpunk?

I'm just posting to reiterate how fundamentally important this is.
I cannot enjoyably play the Stadia version of Cyberpunk with the current atrocious FoV, and honestly I don't understand how anybody could.
It's like walking around with a pair of binoculars on; no immersion, and terrible situational awareness.

I don't understand how so many of Stadia's AAA games suffer from this issue; Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, Cyberpunk; it's like we've gone back in time 20 years. Back in the dark ages, where PC gamers were afflicted with the same asinine limitations resulting from lazy console ports.

Please CDPR! Allow me to enjoy play! the game you've obviously poured so much hard work & love into crafting!
The sooner the better as I'll have to refund if it isn't fixed before the 14 day refund window expires. (n)

So, beg google to fix your graphics issues? Guess what, on PC and console we have the FOV option so presumably it is a platform issue. Why do you think CDPR has to fix this?

Hello all! Got a really weird problem. When playing with mouse and keyboard if I look around with the mouse my fps tanks, dropping from the 80s to the twenties, when I stop it goes back to the 80s. When playing with a gamepad in the exact same area I get no fps drops.
Worked it out. Mouse polling rate was set at 1000. Reduced and solved the problem.

I'm trying to do all the delamain cab quests, but whenever I enter a cab search area (for example north oak) it updates the quest for a totally different cab and I am unable to interact with the cab I was initially looking for and leaving the area resets the quest that it updated

Hi! I'm playing on a PS4 while I wait on the next version of the PS5. (After 7 red rings of death, I stopped buying consoles at launch) This is also the first FP game I've played (not including VR games) since Goldeneye 007. I'm only about 4hrs in, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. But I wouldn't be mad if y'all decided to add a 3rd person toggle. Aside from 3 crashes and some visual bugs it's mostly playable. I wasn't expecting the visual fidelity of all the trailers and gameplay videos, so the look is serviceable. Overall I'm enjoying the game so far. I am disappointed that there are no braids in the hairstyles of the character creator. Maybe add some in a future update?
079bf26a7c6017fa351727f290ec6201.jpg

hello, does anyone know a fix for the offline patcher. It says that the patch is out of date for my version of the game and wont patch using the offline files for v1.04. Do i need to move it to a specific folder with the patch.bin file? im at a loss and the online download has been stuck applying patches for what feels like eternity.

We have all been waiting for a while now for this game and I have been hyped ever since the mention of your team to create this game. I used to play the tabletop version and I must say you guys have done an amazing job. It is really nice to see the world come to life and your company is my number 1 hands down when it comes to gaming so I humbly thank each and one of you guys thank-you.

So i played on my other computer and logged through gog.com and played and saved my files but when i tried to do the same thing on my other computer my save didnt pop up if someone could please tell me if i did it wrong or its just strictly only allowed on that one computer please answer. Thanks

Thank you CD Projekt Red for another masterpiece 'Cyberpunk 2077' I can see the labor of love embedded within all of the fine details, and its greatness stands out, bugs and all.

I am currently playing from your Stadia Version, which runs nicely i might add. Respect.

I am also writing to inform you about the shard one gets, "The Mox" in its description, it says "ennyless artists" which I believe is meant to be "pennyless artists".

Thank you in advance, stay safe

*Edit* my mistake, 'Enny' is a term, and i LIKE it! i feel so not hip lol, but i am thoroughly enjoying Cyberpunk, thank you all for your hard work and the love you put into it. Some compare it to other games, but I am enjoying Cyberpunk itself, 2 thumbs up!

Last edited:
Hi, any chance that leisure brain dances will be brought back to the game in future updates? (The misc items you can purchase from vendors)

Guest 4456526

Reporting in. Looking forward to spending some time here. Great game so far <3
Post automatically merged:

Brazilian Portuguese subtitles sometimes shows in a different language.View attachment 11077811

Sometimes subtitles from personal conversations seem to cycle quickly through languages when it's set to English. I tend to imagine it's a glitch in V's software, which ironically makes it add to my immersion. XD

Hello! I'm NittanyLionRoar, I stumbled upon The Witcher and it became my all-time favorite game. I told everyone about it and got my friends hooked. I'm very happy to be playing a futuristic RPG from the same company.

So I'm literally stuck and cannot progress since I decided I wanted to do a bunch of side content before I finish the pickup mission. Jackie is nowhere to be found and every single auto save and checkpoint I have has the exact same bug. If I start over I'm losing hours and hours of progression. Closing the game, or resetting the system doesn't work either. You would figure that this game breaking issue would be fixed with the 1.04 update but it hasn't. Anyone else know of any other fix to this because I'm at a loss and this is extremely frustrating

Top Bottom