🎉The Welcome Thread

+
oh hello welcome thread
Post automatically merged:

can i just post here 10 times? sup with that

Hiya folks!

Despite the bugs and frustrating crashes I'm experiencing on my PS4, I am REALLY enjoying this game!

Hopefully the issues everyone's having get sorted out and everyone can experience it properly.

Have a good one!

Hiya folks!

Despite the bugs and frustrating crashes I'm experiencing on my PS4, I am REALLY enjoying this game!

Hopefully the issues everyone's having get sorted out and everyone can experience it properly.

Have a good one!
truly. 95% of my issues have been graphical or hilarious glitches. nothing yet that subtracts from what an AMAZING GAME this is

Hello all im new here so its making me post here.
Ive been playing cyberpunk and having alot of fun with it so far even though my PC isnt the greatest at running it. However after playing it for awhile I went back to launch the game through steam which is where I bought it, and it says I need to install it.
So since I couldnt launch it through steam, I went to the steamapps/common folder and found the launcher.exe. It launched the game just fine there. But after crashing a few times and seeing there were updates on the way I decided to try and fix the steam issue because I wanted to stay current with automatic updates.
So I removed it from my steam library and uninstalled the game entirely with intentions of redownloading it. I made sure I still had my saves folder and then I go to steam to reinstall the game, it says its already in my library (even though it isnt) and when you hit the launch game or play button it will bring up a window that says its allocating space to download.
When its done there is no installation happening. It just flat out wont install anything.
Ive tried the obvious fixes like checking network connectivity and powering down, making sure the game isnt hidden in my steam library, etc. But I just cant figure it out.
I cant even play the game at all anymore and im just getting needlessly frustrated trying to figure it out. If anyone has suggestions it would be a great help.

Heeello !

There is something strange I can't understand.. ----> SpoilerAlert !

After you lost your car I've got the mission for the funerals. (yeah try to not spoil most curious ones who will click here dispite the warnings). Then I've got the bike..but the first time I've tried to get the bike by pressing "V" the Old car spawned. However I've ride the bike many times and now the car don't appear when I press "V"...

I don't understand, is the car repaired ? (without any message) Or is it a bug ?

Also.. I've miss clicked first time when the mother ask if we want the bike (I said "no" at first, then "yes"), and right before I press "escape" in order to load an older save, a msg "you buy a new car" appeared, even if i've refused the bike...so maybe it was the car ? Who also appeared after loading an old save and accepted the bike.

I don't understand what happens here ^^'

Thanks a lot for help !

Hello:
I just installed the game yesterday and had Excel 2010 which is what was reading the InputUserMappings.xml file.
Today I just bought Excel 2019, deleted Excel 2010, changed the name of the config file InputUserMappings.xml.xxx to see if I can remap the "F" key, and now have an issue.
The issue is that the game won't recognize the Excel 2019 file InputUserMappings.xlsx, I had to restore the filename *.xml.
This is weird is it not? Why can the game not recognize that I have Excel 2019 and just read InputUserMappings.xlsx ???

Hope there is a fix for this, thanks.

I dont think you will see this, but fix the car when stands in a distance from the ground and steering which is better in Mafia definitive edition, give us FOV 120, FOV 100 cyberpunk is FOV 80 Doom Eternal, even though you copied so many things from Deus ex so copy the player covering behind walls too, I want user profile too, and fix specially taking some items from ground or tables because it does not let you take an item before talking to someone in some situations when the items are near them
Post automatically merged:

I want to customize my character again after game started

So far, I have enjoyed the game... well, after the crashes at character start. Something that really gets you involved in the story.
I manage to choose a life path, via 'eanie minie moe' rhyme. Ended up Corpo..... surprisingly effective in the story.
There is one thing I am unsure of..... I was told before release this game can be played without internet. How? when it is tied to gog.com. Just in case my internet, (though very rare), does die. PC related question.

Hi new to boards

Have a couple of questions. Playing on Stadia.

Is it possible to change the time zone of the saves? When I save it displays the incorrect time.

Also is it possible to change the display size on TV? I mean the sides are a little cut off like the words aren't fully visible.

Hi all, like everyone I recently got Cyberpunk and started to play it

got a question and I can't find where to ask it,
(this is my first post, will this be a good place for it?)

1) In V's apartment there's a vending machine that seems to be having more options than just 3 drinks, (like meals, workers etc..)
were all these included in a removed feature? or is it something for the future? or do I simply don't know how to switch between the settings of this Vending machine?

2) also even with raytracing on, I can't see V's reflections, is this normal?

3) and I changed his hand to something else, he doesn't have that black thing anymore when using photo mode
but in clips (going to sleep) you see the original black implant again that..also normal? ;;

sorry for asking here;

Last edited:
@ Mods. I want to post in the technical issues page of cp2077 on Xbox but as I'm new here that is not possible and I don't want to just post 10 things in other threads to be able to. Could you possibly create a thread for me, please?

My issues on Xbox 1 X on 1.02. I know there is a patch coming but these are some issues beforehand.
  • Multiple crashes around 10, with 4 that hard reset the system.
  • Many game-breaking bugs that stopped progression and had to reload older saves. (Jackie not holding the chip to take and Takemura not holding the gun to give you.) Just 2 of many that needed reloading.
  • When in dialogue with Judy early on, rather than being with her the camera was locked outside the building on my car.
  • Constant freezing, stuttering, and lagging.
  • Floating guns / phones / objects.
  • People have no physical presence and turn into walking ghosts.
  • Clothing being removed in mirrors and making V bold even though he has hair.
  • Items disappear and reappear / cars vanish and just leave the driver visible.
  • People walking through closed elevators.
  • And all this is all the time and constantly buggy.
  • Just all-around poor performance and very little stability.
  • The game is literally unplayable most of the time.

Last edited:
It is. The 10-post limit doesn't apply to Cyberpunk's Technical.
Thanks for the fast response. I'm trying but there is no option to and I have this message.
"Hi JT12325! Welcome on forums! As a new user you can post freely in any open thread on forums, but you cannot create new threads until you reach 10 posts. If you'd like to talk about something and cannot find any existing thread related to that topic, please feel free to post in the Welcome thread — moderators will create a new topic for you."

Edit please ignore i see it know, Again thanks for the fast reply.

So, beg google to fix your graphics issues? Guess what, on PC and console we have the FOV option so presumably it is a platform issue. Why do you think CDPR has to fix this?

• CDPR are the developers, it is they who build the game. It'll be they who have to add the FoV setting back into the Stadia build of the game.
  • It was CDPR who, prior to release, stated unequivocally that the Stadia release WOULD have an FoV setting.
stadai cybebunk fov.png

Top Bottom