🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello. I Basically joined to give some positive feedback on this game, as im seeing a lot of bad reactions around the net, and i disagree. So, hello.

I am a one handed gamer & use Joy2Key software to customise foot controls to enable play.
Unlike CoD, GTA, etc Cyberpunk does not recognise the remapped input & the result was I am unable to move.
Steam refunded me, but I am hopeful that you might be able to investigate this & fix with a patch?
1000s of disabled gamers rely on this software so I know I cannot be alone with this issue.
Any help appreciated massively as I wish to repurchase and dive in to your game this Christmas - it looks fantastic!
best regards
David

Thought I had created a thread for this but maybe I did not because I now see a message telling me I can't start new threads. Here is my issue:

So my girlfriend and I are both playing the game on our own accounts through steam and our own GOG accounts on THE SAME computer.

We have different windows user profiles we log into to open steam and sign in to our own steam accounts (the game is owned by me and shared with her account) and then launch the game which opens the CDPR GOG launcher. I then double check the name of the GOG account signed in before clicking play.

No matter who is signed in the game launches and only shows MY SAVES not my girlfriends. I can see all of her save data from the time she played yesterday where it saved on the PC locally but I can NOT seem to get the game to access her files only mine.

I hope someone can help me get this solved so my girlfriend can enjoy Night City again.

Hello, Steam Curator here, (Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Glaringsoul/ )

And wanted to give you guys a Professional and Objective view,about CP2077, containing what i Liked, and why i liked it; What I Disliked, and Why i disliked it; and some ideas/ food for thought on what I believe would be good additions to the game (I Do programm myself, so i know what is a "simple fix" and what sounds simple but is basically a Sisyphos Task.)

after asking on the Discord i got directed by Lilayah to create a Forum post, which is why i'm posting in here, since i can't create a Thread until i have 10 posts, and i dont wanna just place random dots or plusses somewhere until i can create a thread.

Ty in advance.

Hello Guys,

since I can only write here, and I did not find anything on this topic thats answers my question, ill ask it here:

Any chance that the full playlist for every song on the radiostations are going to be on Spotify? So far I found the Cyberpunk 2077 - Original Score on Spotify, uploaded by Marcin Przybylowicz, but there are songs missing, especially from Konrad Oldmoney, whom additionally could not tell, when or wether the songs will be available on Spotify.

Thanks for any answer, yall have a nice day!

Hi, the first part of Radio Playlist is on Spotify, second one is coming on 18th of December.

Konrad OldMoney's track is there and it's awesome :)

Guest 4481552

Hello There! First time ever posting n a forum! I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 and I loving it despite all the bugs but I truly believe they are all goin to be fixed with time. * I would like to suggest future add ons to the game such as: - Item Drop without going thru the menu. - Silencer/Suppressor Remove during gameplay. - Character Customization during story: (Could be simple things like Hair, Make up, Tatoo and Piercings). - Recover Throwing Knives (i've noticed that when u activate the ability to throw knives and do so, they can't be recovered). - As an Indian Warrior i would love to be able to have Bows and Arrows in a futuristic way!! - Functional Wardrobe (I wish you could store items at V's apartment wardrobe). - A more Dramatic Rain Weather with thunder and lightning would be awesome! Also the ability to change it in game. - Add more Cats!! ^^. - Change the screen color while using sunglasses like in GTA V. - Laser Sights and flashlight Attachments would be so cool! - In a Future DLC it could be something like playing as a NCPD officer, A Trauma Team Operator or A Gang Member! ( Just imagine what it would be like to have a separated questline involving these like in Skyrim). - Alter some weapons rate of fire would be awesome too. - Stealth knife kill animation. * I would like to thank you CD Project Red for creating this Amazing Game! So in love with it <3

I'm slowly going through the game. I'm having a problem with the fast travel right outside V's apartment. It won't register on the map and it won't let me fast travel. Please fix this issue

Last edited:
You know, its really hard to develop a 3A video game and i know things seem difficult for Cyberpunk. However, i think as consumers, we need to be patient with this developer. They have brought amazing games back to back. This project means so much to them and they are truly dedicate to making it right. I know it seems tempting to get a refund, but i think everyone needs to just breathe. They are going to release patches and make this right. As consumers we tend to get over demanding and we need to remember that this truly means more to them then to us. I wont refund if you wont give up, thanks Projekt CD Red keep working hard. The game is a good game that your going to make great.

Welcome, Choombas!

This is just a reminder that the Welcome Thread is here for introductions and a bit of socializing.

Please, ensure that if you want to post about a particular topic, you read through existing topics first. If a discussion already exists, please post your thoughts there.

If you have not yet posted 10 times and wish to create a new thread (for a topic that does not already exist), you can post about it here and flag a member of the team. We can move it to the appropriate board! (That being said, no 10-post spam, please.)

If you have a bug to report, the best way to do so is to contact CDPR Support directly:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

:ok:

If you experience crashing issues:

Questions about quests or gameplay:

General help for technical issues from the community:

See you out there!

I cant start new topic, im loving the game but seems like my save data keeps disappearing. Not sure if its known issue or somehow on my side.

Hello, can't make my own thread so im gonna ask here...

There is a youtube/twitch safe mode, it there a list of the songs?
Also is it ok to monetize videos with these songs on youtube, even if it doesnt have to do anything with the game (like, animation short or something like that)?
Is it even possible to monetize videos with these songs or it just to prevent DMCA strikes on youtube?

Figured I'd go ahead and post here. Just wanna say I'm really enjoying the game, but I can tell that it's far from finished. Keep up the good work CDPR!

well, it says i can't... Unless i decide to make it look as a reference/parody to cb2077, that would count as a fan content i guess.

Top Bottom