🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Dear developers, you make it hard to ask something. On Steam forum you ignore topics and here I have to have 10 posts to create thread.

Quickload for stealth players
I play this game as stealth game. I have completed dozens of gigs, hustles and side missions as invisible force, no one noticed me and I have take out everyone. But this style of playing is very time consuming and it requires lots of tries and fails. For stealth game is Quickload absolutely necessary. For every failed attempt to go to menu, or wait till enemies kills you - it is very frustrating and boring.
Please let us know if you plan in some future fix to add quickload (for latest quicksave, no autosave as same game very wrongly do) or if it useless to try to play this game as stealth game.
Thank you
Dear dvelopers, I still wait for reply for this question about Cyberpunk 2077.

Hi there,
My bug report is about an ending for this game that I encountered and I don't have enough points to post in new thread, so sharing below:

In the "Devil" ending, I explored two variations: one where I choose to be immortalized as an engram, and other, where I decide to pack things to go back to Earth. In the former, Judy shows as leaving NC without me which makes sense as she is tired of waiting. In the latter, it is still same which seems to be a bug. Considering that when you call Judy from arasaka space station she asks you to immediately come back to Earth, it doesn't add up when you decide to do just that but Judy leaves NC and gives you goodbye message.

I found other complaints of this bug on other websites as well. For e.g.

Kindly look into it. Thanks!

Hello, i hope all you are well and enjoying the game. I have a possible SPOILER question that needs answering regarding dialogue trees between two characters. Who would i talk to get my question answered? Thanks

hello everyone and thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I have Cp2077 and Cdpr very much at heart, for me they are special, I have followed everything possible since 2013 and I am very sorry what is happening for its launch. I thought that many of the problems that having started the preorder on was ps4 / xbox one, and many having bought it for these consoles this, logically wanting to play it, led the development of the game to be anchored to hardware that over time became more and more obsolete. As the development of games is getting longer (7/8 + years) while the life cycle of the consoles is decreasing to about 6-years , I wanted to propose for the future not to use the preorder formula, which binds the user to a system, but to use a crowdfinding-style formula, in order to give those who believe in the project the possibility of financing their share and choosing where they want to play it when the game is released. Many problems would be avoided and we would feel part of a project. Hello and good luck, we are close!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Hi,

I just joined the forum and I'd first like to say that I'm enjoying the Cyberpunk 2077 game a lot.

Also, I joined to talk about the tarot card artworks. These cards are very creative and convey the spirit of Tarot very well through spiritual yet thematic pieces of artwork.

Anybody else enjoying the Tarot artwork? Id would be cool to find the artists somewhere. I'm sure they're in the credits but didn't have time to look into it yet.

Hello.
Please I have questions about weapons of this game.

I begin with this
What are the dps of the launch projectile system in legendary epic rare version?
Post automatically merged:

I have also this question:
What is the fastest way to increase quickhack ability?IWhen I do a quickhack I win only 10 - 100 points.

If I reach 20 in quickhack ability,and then I reach the ability to free ram faster,
this effect is added to that of cyberware in the brain or the deck already doing that?

Thanks!

Hello , so i juste finished the game and i want to replay another end . but the problem is after i have finished the first ending and want to play another end there no aother wich was there at the first "END " choice , actualy i have just the ending choice that i juste made and the others ending choice just disapearead

Helps me pls i dont want to replay all the story line Thx .

New forum user and cannot post in Bugs yet.
I have 3 issues that have been bothering me:
1. When crafting multiple items, it sometimes takes way more tries to craft than it should. Example: I crafted 100 grenades and it takes me between 125 and 150 craft clicks until I can complete them.
2. When wanting to breakdown items, I sometimes cannot view the components the item will break down into. If I break it down anyways, the components never show up in my inventory but the item I broke down is gone. Example: Breaking down common frag grenades does not now show me the breakdown components. I just went ahead and broke down the ~150 in my inventory and no components and the grenades are no longer in my inventory.
3. The quest for Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual has broken for me. The cyberpsycho arise from the freezer, then climbs on top of a van where I cannot interact at all.

If this can be moved for me, I appreciate and thanks ahead of time for your response!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having this weird bug where my character's hand keeps shaking when holding a weapon while in stealth mode. This is really bothering me and already tried everything to fix it. I have a clean install of the game on steam. Tried everything from re-downloading the entire game and going back to previous save files. Am I the only one having this issue? It's making the game unplayable to me, since I'm a big stealth player. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello All!

New to the forums and thought I'd come and figure out if I really should be doing the "On a tight leash" mission as a lvl 13 choomba. I have since found my answer but not before legit trying to take out Luis. I am beginning to get the idea that "VERY HIGH" danger alert levels are not for me. It is a bit odd though I often try to punch above my weight but this level barrier is all blocking.

Ok so something I thought about (after getting one shotted by Luis for trying) is why since I snuck into the depot and actually had Luis's back, could I not assassinate him with a mono wire around this neck? I feel that this should be a reward mechanism for actually sneaking into the bus station without alerting the sentries. And if anyone asked how I did it, *SPOILERS*: I literally rebooted the optics of the sentries and ran then sneaked past them.

Before trying I thought I could get a mono wire to actually balance the danger level through assassination. It obviously didn't work. I was very disappointed as I feel that you should be able to instantly kill anyone with their backs to you as you wring their neck with a mono wire cutter. Not sure if anyone has suggested it, but it would be a great way to balance the difficulty of the game. I feel missions should have a fighting chance for all levels the character finds itself in, barring the penalties of course (i.e. one shotted in the face if you get caught), this way one can think outside the box when solving missions. Right now all I can tell is that I can only do MODERATE missions until I level up enough to do the harder ones, but by then those hard missions become MODERATE. Oh well, the game is good, needs more work; I feel it will rival even GTA V someday once the edges have been smoothed up.

All in all, it would also be great to sort out the police mechanic, them appearing out of thin air to gank you is pertubing! Also would be great to have the police chase V with patrol cars, bikes, choppers and the like until MaxTac gets involved. :D

PS: can we please buy motor bikes? Can we have a mission to get a bike similar to Kaneda's bike from the Akira anime movie?

Cheers, CDPR!! :)

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Hi i am not happy with this game

I have tried to contact CDPR through the technical request page but I guess the report is not sending? I click the send button and there is a loading symbol and then it seems like the webpage glitches out. Anyways I am having an issue where my FPS halves (from 60+ to below 30 with stutters) whenever I hurt an NPC. The performance dip stays until I reload the save, which then occurs again once I hurt an NPC. I have been playing on this save for over 61 hours with no issue up to this point—and I am confident it is not a performance issue. I have a Ryzen 5600x and a RTX 3080 with 32 GB of 3200Mhz RAM and cyberpunk on an SSD. I have a netrunner build with full legendary quickhacks and I have heard before that can be the issue so I tried switching them out but that did not work. Does anyone have experience with this?

I'm not one for forums, but wanted to express my gratitude to the production and development team for cyberpunk 2077. I know, cdpr as a whole is catching a lot of flak atm. There is not much to be done about this without time and commitment. Having said that, I just wanted to say I am happy once again with the writing, dialogue, and choice of voice actors.

Dear developers, you make it hard to ask something. On Steam forum you ignore topics and here I have to have 10 posts to create thread.

Quickload for stealth players
I play this game as stealth game. I have completed dozens of gigs, hustles and side missions as invisible force, no one noticed me and I have take out everyone. But this style of playing is very time consuming and it requires lots of tries and fails. For stealth game is Quickload absolutely necessary. For every failed attempt to go to menu, or wait till enemies kills you - it is very frustrating and boring.
Please let us know if you plan in some future fix to add quickload (for latest quicksave, no autosave as same game very wrongly do) or if it useless to try to play this game as stealth game.
Thank you
Dear developers, any chance to react?

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I'm in a long journey to contact the CD Projekt Red. I'm a writer and have some ideas (a ton of them) to add new stories and features in the game, but nobody answer my emails (probably the team have a lot of work to do now), but a little attention it'll be nice. If you read something strange excuse me, I'm not fluent in English yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom