🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Just wanted to share a little project of mine. I made some Dango Tactical Wallets Cyberpunk themed. Seemed to fit well with the look and feel of the game.
20210103_144821~2.jpg

20210103_145016~2.jpg

Hi, i have a problem with the Clothes in cyberpunk 2077.

The arrows indicating the defense value of the suits are reversed. The green ones indicate worse equipment, the red ones indicate better equipment.

Hello!
Post automatically merged:

Can some company please make gwent a global card game like yugioh, pokemon, magic, ect. I would love to just go buy packs at my local store and collect and trade them as you would in game.

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm a fan of The Witcher, especially CDPR's games of the series. Looking forward to playing CyberPunk 2077 in the future as well :)

hey guys, i just wanna ask about a problem happened to me
so my game is running smoothly which is good but when i want to change the language to get the full experince of the game the language section is not showing to me at all i don't know what's the problem.. (i got steam version)

Still waiting to hear back on My Missing V statue from the Collectors edition. I have posted everywhere so sad so many butt hurt people trying to bitch and get the game for free that CDPR had to shut down its main forms of communication. Maybe one day if i spam enough posts i will be able to create my own and me and the person from Russia will finally get some help on the missing statue part from the collectors edition. Yes the bike looks cool but i want the rest.

Attachments

• EqHOI4dUwAAPZCZ.jpg
    EqHOI4dUwAAPZCZ.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 42
Hello, I am a mod developer from the ARK Com. And once I made a few thoughts about Cyberpunk2077.

I and a few other mod developer wanted to create a Cyberpunk project in ARK in a complex Storrymap (ModMap) for Live RP. The project grew out of a live RP in ARK. The problem is the old version in which the WC Defkit was created - it is UE4.0.

Now Cyberpunk2077 has come out "I love the game" unfortunately only in SP with GRP. I heard that there will be an MP version. But I'm afraid that it will be an MP map again like in Fallaut76 or like in Syrim Online. That's all well and good ..... but if you can't create your own private MP server, Cyberpunk 2077 Online is not for Live RP. And if there are no options for a DefKit, it will also be of no interest to Moder. PS: With a DefKit you could research good employees - this is what WC has been doing for a number of years. and the game lives a long time thanks to new mods.

It would be nice if we had an opportunity to realize our projects in cyberpunk and not be forced to set up our own. Since Cyberpunk 2077 has potential to expand.

I hope you find a way that makes us all happy.
I thank you

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like to report an bug that reapears at an specific point.
It apears after the Mission "Riders on the Storm"
When I return to the camp and try to speak to Panam, all Cyberware stops functioning.
I found out as I tried charged jumps and in combat my burn-reflaction for extra damage-boost seemed to not work as well.

After checking my savefiles I was able to reproduce it in the way I described.
Talking to Panam is not even nescecary. Walking up to her deactivates the cyberware permanently.

If you would like to look into it, I am willing to provide you with as much as Data nescecary to help fix what causes the Bug.
I really like the game and I would be glad if I can help making it better.

Attachments

• ManualSave-4.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
Hey all, Cyberpunk 2077 is my first CDPR game (not counting my 10 mins of Witcher 1 10+ years ago). Here, really b/c I wanted to post a thread, but I don't have the post count to do it. And the forum message said to try here to see if a mod could lol.

But I'm going to try in the GOG forums first, anyway. =)

Anyway, I played Cyberpunk on PC and fell in love. My bugs were minimal and non-game-breaking (although towards the end, I had to restart due to some mission NPCs bugging out). Anyway, my hype for the game came AFTER playing it, so much that I ordered the World Of book, Collector's Edition, and got the 2021 calendar! Had to order from a international website lol.

Hi
I am writing here because I cannot create a new topic. I have a problem about blood and wine dlc. (Mission:The Night of Long Fangs) I opened the playroom door(with ToggleLock command) before I started my mission but this door must be locked for the task to begin. How can I lock this door again? My game pleasure is ruined please looking forward to your help.

Game: Witcher 3 Blood and Wine
Mission: The Night of Long Fangs
Platform: Steam

Attachments

• modDoorUnlocker.zip-1652-v1-1.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 66
Hi. I wanted to ask about a bug issue, but new to the forum and can't post my own threads yet.

I'm on PS4 base, and I'm seeing a bug where the Pacifica Gig: For My Son fails randomly a few days after it has been completed, specifically when completed without using stealth. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:
I really just wanted to join and say thank you to the developers and artists who made a great game and world to explore. The cyberpunk genre is my favorite, so thanks for helping to breath some new life into it. I don't often get to do creative work that isn't for a client any more, so I recorded my first play-through and put together a tribute video for the team.
https://vimeo.com/user3871013/cyberpunk2077tribute

@Schizo666 , please, check here, or here, and contact Support.
I did all of this, unless you want me to include an video of me showing an charged jump and the inability to jump after getting into the tent.
Reaching out to support was recomended by steam softwareissuess -> GOM Forum -> Here I am
Posting an Issue is prohibited by recomandated 10 points for the Forum to start an new threat

Help me out if you will, but I thought I am doing my best

Dear CDPR,

I'm writing you because I still haven't received my Collectors Edition of Cyberpunk 2077. I'm from Belgium and I pre-ordered it with your local partner FNAC, because all the units assigned to Game Mania were already sold out.

I had hoped to receive my collectors edition on December 8th. As I know physical pre-orders usually go out to retailers in time so they can forward the units to the designated buyers.

We're now almost a month later, my order is still not processed. I have contacted their support desk five times already and we're no where near me getting the game I ordered in 2019.

I'm absolutely gutted. Everyone I know is enjoying your game and I would love to enjoy it too as I've enjoyed The witcher 2 and 3.

I don't know what to do, I just can't bring myself in buying it a second time since I already paid €200 for the collectors edition. I just would like to ask you to save your Belgian fans the herculean adventure I'm having to endure in the future and never again work with FNAC for Collector editions. Please assign more units to well reputed partners as Game Mania in Belgium.

A sad and broken fan

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to refund the "code in a box" version of the game for PC. I cannot find any information about it online or the support secctions of the web and forums.

Thank you

There's a bug in my game where the stats for some of my weapons are not displaying in inventory when I hover the mouse over them. This appears only on legendary weapons so far and my suspicion is that there is too much text to display so nothing is displayed. The weapons are mod and attachment free. Comrade's Hammer legendary version is an example of this bug happening to me. The rare/iconic version was fine.

I'm running 1680x1050 in borderless window mode.

Top Bottom