🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello everyone! First, I wanted to thank the entire team of creators of Cyberpunk 2077 for a game that I really liked - the city is superbly designed, the design of buildings, cars, clothes, weapons, combat mechanics are excellent! But I really miss the line of real estate development, this is my request to you, maybe you can make a line of real estate development in additions - a rented apartment, your own apartment, a private house, getting your own plot and building your own house (realtors, builders). Your game has everything in real life but lacks the real estate development line. I understand that this is not easy, but maybe you will do it later. The game is super!

I see a barcode below the Hard difficulty option.
I really wanna scan it and see what it is so I thought of looking for a forum but now I see that no one has posted it yet.
Guess I am the first but I cannot post anything yet soo...
Post automatically merged:

There's a bug in my game where the stats for some of my weapons are not displaying in inventory when I hover the mouse over them. This appears only on legendary weapons so far and my suspicion is that there is too much text to display so nothing is displayed. The weapons are mod and attachment free. Comrade's Hammer legendary version is an example of this bug happening to me. The rare/iconic version was fine.

I'm running 1680x1050 in borderless window mode.

Hey, I can only write this is the welcome section. So I'm just curious, does anyone know if the devs are getting a break after this? I heard they've been on crunch time since the start, just curious if they are getting a bit of down time?

Hello, new user here, so I can't create threads, but I just wanted to report that, in Cyberpunk 2077, Skippy weapon is no longer flagged as a quest item after the "Sweet Dreams" mission (no exclamation mark icon on it). Please avoid making missions messing with the inventory.

And also in River's story arc, I could grab 4 times the "Randy's Antique Key" quest item, because it kept reappearing on the shelf during "The Hunt" mission; and also the "Drugs" quest item I grabbed during "The Hunt" mission reappeared too during "Following the River" mission so I have it 2 times. They should obviously be unique if everything was working correctly.

Dear developers, you make it hard to ask something. On Steam forum you ignore topics and here I have to have 10 posts to create thread.

Quickload for stealth players
I play this game as stealth game. I have completed dozens of gigs, hustles and side missions as invisible force, no one noticed me and I have take out everyone. But this style of playing is very time consuming and it requires lots of tries and fails. For stealth game is Quickload absolutely necessary. For every failed attempt to go to menu, or wait till enemies kills you - it is very frustrating and boring.
Please let us know if you plan in some future fix to add quickload (for latest quicksave, no autosave as same game very wrongly do) or if it useless to try to play this game as stealth game.
Thank you
Dear Developers,
I am still waiting for response.
thank you

Hello, just joined so don't have the 10 posts to start a thread and didn't see exactly what I encountered so hoping mods can create one like it says to post here for....

First off playing on Xbox Series X and the game is amazing! Looks and plays great, smooth and seamless. Besides the occasional crash I have encountered a very big time issue that caused me to go back 10 hours to a previous save to fix... Not fun. I did about 3 changes so not sure which one triggered this so before I repeat a mistake maybe someone can pinpoint the issue.

First off I took my intelligence to 18, added head start and a few others, under quick hacks added hacker overlord because I was looking for cyberpychosis and didn't get it earlier in game. I had mostly legendary quick hacks loaded and right after adding the rare or epic cyberpychosis things went haywire. 10% of the NPC's I encountered were invincible, go down to 1 health and stay there. Also quick hacks stopped working on most NPC's, no suicide, system reset etc.

I read having too many legendary quick hacks loaded for use could cause an issue but that defeats the purpose of upgrading to have passive effects. After losing the 10 hours I chose not to invest in intelligence, and have chosen to replace current legendary QH with other ones I need to use while keeping 2 epic and 1 rare attached. No issues like before but a pain in the butt to switch constantly with ones I don't necessarily use. Anyone encounter this and can pinpoint what not to do to trigger this game killing glitch?

Hey Chooms... I'm here. Interested in getting involved in the community. I'd really really like any Devs reading this to pretty please consider putting out mod tools like you did for Witcher 2 the redkit, and not the less useful one y'all put out later for witcher 3.... we could really really do some amazing things with CP2077 and it would be the most Punk thing to do.

So I'm too new to post a feedback thread so.. here I go...

1. In the audio settings.. have a radio station default.. including "no station" so I don't have to keep changing the channel with each car I get in.
2. Bring the erotica content, I want to dress up as a fox or something.
3. More animals and allow pets and customizable apartment. Allow house buying. I want a pet dog.
4. More use for having genitals, why have genitals visible if you can't utilize the feature.

Hello..my reward tree completed somehow for no reason but I got none of the reward points, or kegs, or premium cards. Is it just me? Is there a way to reset this?

I know that Witcher 3 is not your newest game but I have big issue :( I found the enchaned feline silver sword but can't craft it.
even the scavenger hunt quest for this particular diagram is showed as finished... :(
yes, I am at a mastersmith... that's not the problem.

Hi,
I am a first time user to the forum and firstly must say that I absolutely love CP2077. I am almost finished with the game and have 110:31 of playtime, but I have reached a point where I can no longer continue playing on my PS5. My new saves will just not load anymore. I have a save that works, but as soon as I kill another person the next save will not load. I have loaded, deleted many items. All my crafting common crafting mats, all guns apart from legendary and uniques. I can save and then re-load that save and it works. I can fast travel save and reload and that works but as soon as I got an do a mission or just kill someone, then save that save will no longer load. I have tried killing and not looting, but the save will then no longer load. I can keep going back to the older save and re-load it but cannot progress any further in the game. I have searched and cannot find others reporting this issue. I can't believe I have reached some kind of limit but it feels like that.

The minor graphical bugs don't bother me at all.

Any suggestions or things I can try?
Thanks
Lulz

my reward tree completed somehow for no reason but I got none of the reward points, or kegs, or premium cards. Is it just me? Is there a way to reset this?
The entire Reward Book, or just one of the trees? If it wasn't just the special holiday tree, you may need to check with Support.

Guest 4532666

Hello there,
I am currently playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Playstation 4 and I encountered something that nearly kills an entire mission for me.
In the Mission "Gimme Danger", every guard in the entire facility is hostile before I even do anything. The moment I enter the "Forbidden Area" around the compound, all guards are immediately hostile, all optional objectives fail and a firefight breaks out. This even happens when none of them can reasonably see me.

Since I am playing a Stealth run, this makes the Mission borderline impossible to beat. I even tried going back to an old safe, doing a mission for Judy in the meantime to prevent any false AI or something...Only to be met with the exact same reaction. To put this in perspective: The moment I even walk towards the bridge with the 2 guards ontop...They open fire. I even tried putting on an arasaka overall AND driving through the gates with van...But while the guards let me pass, they yell at me that they will kill me, only for the cameras to then spot me and turns hostile...Repeating the cycle.

I am at a loss of what I can do about this?

Yo. Actually made first account like 7 years ago when CP. net first went up with forums.. but no idea on how to log into that account. or even if it's possible. Surprised I remembered this one. hardly ever do forums anymore. Actually tried to join the Discord, but it says I have to verify phone to post on that specific server. Currently don't have phone service. so Figured I'd come here.

Hi. I can only write this in the welcome section. I love cyberpunk based games, films, tv etc. It's not unusual to come across similar fictional concepts/technologies from different real-life creators whether intentional or not. For me to see different takes on these things and how ideas evolve just ramps up my excitement...plus I do enjoy a good Easter egg.

So...with that being said I wanted to share news of a CYBER-PSYCHO sighting near Baltimore in The Expanse(ive) world of Sci-fi S5E6. With luck I maybe the 1st to make the link (or at least post it) as E6 was only released earlier today 6-01-2021. Not that it bothers me but I do wonder which is the chicken and which is the egg in this case?

(Sorry for this, my one sided war with the 10 post requirement (what can u do, rite?))

Hey all. I was wondering about an issue I have with the Delamein Epistrophy mission(s). At the beginning of ACT 2, I was just racing all over the city for my own general need to explore and I frequently got calls from Delamein about his missing cabs gone amok. Now, because I was just exploring, I never answered any of these calls. But this has led to an issue. Currently the quest line shows as being active but whenever I enter the area of one of the cabs there is no call from Delamein or the cabs and I cannot interact with them either. BUT the quest still shows as being active and not failed. Is this an oversight where in a patch we can hope to see Delamein or the cabs making attempts to reach out after the first? Or will their be a possible mission failed alert? If I had known that by ignoring the phone call at the time, I would have just reloaded. As is right now, I am way too far past to consider reloading. Thanks folks.

Hello, I am a mod developer from the ARK Com. And once I made a few thoughts about Cyberpunk2077.

I and a few other mod developer wanted to create a Cyberpunk project in ARK in a complex Storrymap (ModMap) for Live RP. The project grew out of a live RP in ARK. The problem is the old version in which the WC Defkit was created - it is UE4.0.

Now Cyberpunk2077 has come out "I love the game" unfortunately only in SP with GRP. I heard that there will be an MP version. But I'm afraid that it will be an MP map again like in Fallaut76 or like in Syrim Online. That's all well and good ..... but if you can't create your own private MP server, Cyberpunk 2077 Online is not for Live RP. And if there are no options for a DefKit, it will also be of no interest to Moder. PS: With a DefKit you could research good employees - this is what WC has been doing for a number of years. and the game lives a long time thanks to new mods.

It would be nice if we had an opportunity to realize our projects in cyberpunk and not be forced to set up our own. Since Cyberpunk 2077 has potential to expand.

I hope you find a way that makes us all happy.
I thank you

a little more. I am aware that MP programming is expensive and belongs to the premier class. Just like programming for independent servers. But where there's a will there's a way. PS: exclude the Mod Com So that you have to hack the software is "old skool". In addition, you can only find the employees of tomorrow with Ofizeleer software. Just as the mentioned server problem.

Last edited:
I'm just interesting: Where is the scene with Judy dressed as MAX-TAC?

I have completed the game twice and I can say that this is the best game I have played.

This I have made could a workable title as a sequel. For the story of Reuniting the shattered 50 states of the USA.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2085.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2085.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Top Bottom