🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Welcome to all new peoples!

Just a few tidbits for getting started:

1. Please, remember that you do not need 10 posts to create a new topic in the TECHNICAL sections. You're free to do so right away!
  2. On that note, please do read through existing topics to see if there is already a thread about your issue. Multiple threads about the same things are not very efficient, so repeats will normally be merged or closed.
  3. No 10-post spamming, please! Spam of any kind is still spam, and we kill all spam. Bad spam. No spam. Simply ensure that any posts you make are meaningfully adding to whatever discussions you join.
  4. If you would like to open up a new, non-technical thread before you have 10 posts, feel free to write your post here and flag a member of the moderation team. Like so:
@Draconifors
@Rawls
@Riven-Twain
@SigilFey
etc.

...and we can move it to the right board.

Enjoy, and have fun!

yeah hello remember me one post closer to 3000
Post automatically merged:

Rawls I see you buddy and I am coming for you

Last edited:
View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
It's 2020. Is the wolf school gear bug ever gonna get fixed?

Hey, this is Visual. will still defend CDPR. You guys are doing well. I think most people forget that there is such thing as Tortoise SVN or a share file program that allows people to work together on a project to keep going. Especially other share project programs like Tortoise SVN.

So never mind the hate. When you guys got time we will be patient about it.

Hello.
I've only just gotten the game to work without crashing every couple of minutes (NVidia hide their Ansel overlay, so you can't turn it off without a third party program), so I'm pretty happy.
I think this game will be everything people were expecting, in a year or two.
I'm planning on just playing slow and messing around. I'll dive in properly once it's had a few more patches.
I'm really looking forward to it.
I don't really understand the hate (other than feeling lied to about the state of the game). Mind you, I was already intending on waiting before playing it properly back when it was supposed to come out in April 2020. Different people have different mindsets and expectations.
I have no doubt that the devs will pull a Witcher 3 on this game.

Hey new user here!

I've just recently come across a spoiler in the witcher universe, that only I seem to be excited about and interested in.. love to see if there's anybody else out there!!

**SPOILERS**

Hi, I'm a musician from China.
I really like the music in Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm wondering is there a way for me to get official permission to rearrange and publish the rearranged version of the song Never Fade Away.

The two things I want to know is if the level cap in cyberpunk will be increased at some point or is it stuck forever at 50, and also are we getting a new game plus because I don't see the the point of making multiple saves for this game especially when the witcher 3 had both of these as free content and still holds up better than this game ever will even with all the updates and free dlc coming and being promised.

Hello Everyone,

I have one question and I'll be very grateful if someone who has any updates about this situation, or better someone from CDPR will reply to that, because I think many users have the same question.

Due to recent hacking attack on CDPR and Gwent game and also that the source code for Gwent has been leaked online - is it safe to buy anything in-game, for example recently released Journey (Battle Pass) about Yennefer, or it's better to wait until CDPR will restore everything back?

I'm new here so I can't create a separate thread and I would be very happy if someone from moderation team will help me with that. It has been suggested also to flag a member of moderation team so I'm doing this @SigilFey

Thank you very much in advance.

is it safe to buy anything in-game, for example recently released Journey (Battle Pass) about Yennefer, or it's better to wait until CDPR will restore everything back?
To the best of our knowledge, there should be no risk purchasing Gwent content, or other content through GOG.

I have a weird bug where the Fool on the Hill quest never starts. This is my second playthrough and I just started Act 2, but there is no "odd graffiti" to be found anywhere that it should be. I've tried re-loading multiple times to no avail.

I am wondering if any one else has had this problem.

Thank you.

Hi. Just registered.
I played Witcher 3 a few years ago. Only played though. Almost didn't read any conversation. Couple of months ago I decided to play it again, with reading and etcetera.
First one took about 150 hours to do any available quests. In this time I just passed 150 hours and it still goes on. But interestingly I encountered a lot of bugs and there are some things that I didn't fully understand. I would like to open topics about them.
It seems like I have to write 10 posts, so be it.

Hi all,

I'm a 38 years old gamer from Italy. Been playing all my life, mostly rpg stuff but really, i played anything in my life, from Parappa-The-Rapper to Morrowind and all genres in between. Played The Witcher 3, of course, but i always preferred the kind of free-roam, sandbox-like games like Skyrim or, in a sense, CP77 where you can simply immerse yourself and do any kind of dumb stuff.

Been playing CP77 since launch on Series X and loving it, i have roughly 160 hours of playtime behind me (currently working on my second playthrough), wish i could play more but between work and family duties sometimes you gotta choose between sleep and play and, you know, you simply NEED to take a nap from time to time...

Well, see you around. I'm a professional lurker, so i'll read much more than i'll write, but oh well.

Daniel

Hi everyone, huge fun of CDPR and specifically of The Witcher 3 and cyberpunk word.
Posting this to see if it's a bug or I'm just stupid.

After having completed the side quest Second Conflict I can no more access Totentaz (the elevator no more works and there's nobody in the hall of the building) + I can see on the minimap all the drop (with the white/green/blue Xs) of the dead body. Is it another bug that Totentaz doesn't reset to give me access again or it's as it is?

i know cyberpunk is a glitchy buggy mess atm, but i would love to see a thread that trades stories about the funniest/most baffling glitches people have seen. lets get away from the hate and embrace the weirdness

Top Bottom