🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello. I am new to this forum, but I have spent some time browsing through threads in "technical" section to find if anyone encountered the same issues as I did, but unfortunatelly didn't find anything similar.

For around 50 hours of playtime I had absolutely no issues with the game apart from little glitches. Played on "ultra" graphic settings and the game was looking phenomenal. Suddenly, around a week ago I loaded my game and it was totally different. I keep seeing blurry textures everywhere, weird triangular shadows and textures, resolution of all volumetric effects is horrible, every smoke cloud is pixelated. The low level of detail of distant objects is also more apparent. I can stand a street away from a skyscraper and the textures are extremely low quality, wich was not the case in my previous 50h of gameplay. The light poles with advertisments disappeared and I can no longer see them above Night City, while they were visible earlier. There is no wheather changes or anything, while eralier I experienced rain and different kinds of weather. Also, when I walk into volumetric effects like smoke I get weird flashing blue and red lights on my screen. Apart from these visual issues my game started to glitch like it never did before. Enemies deal more damage to me, music is not playing while in combat, weird things happen with game physics.

I wonder if anyone here encountered the same symptoms. I really enjoyed the game and then suddenly everything broke, I have no idea what could have caused this. I didn't change any settings, all drivers are updated and I have performed file check on Steam. Is there any chance this is a known issue and might be resolved with future patches? I didn't write to Technical Support because this is such a weird situation where suddenly my game became totally different and everything just broke. Thanks from advance for any help and advices how to solve this issue.

Last edited:
I am having a problem with the gwent reddit mods. They said they're not affiliated with CDPR but I've seen gwent devs post there as community managers so clearly there is an association. Can someone explain to me what the affiliation is?

Hello, I have a question concerning The Wild Hunt. Just started playing on Xbox One X. When I create a manual save, the time is set one hour back. For example, I make a manual save at 21:00 (UTC+1), it turns out 20:00. However, the system time is 21:00, local is the same. This makes the save games overview somewhat confusing. Is there a method to set the time correctly in game settings? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to all newcomers / newbies / noobs / noobliedoodles / newfoundlings / etc!

Just a reminder that if you have any sort of technical issue, you are free to post it in the TECHNICAL section. (You do not need 10 posts for that!)

However, an even more general reminder to please peruse existing topics first. If there's a similar topic, post there. Numerous threads about the same stuff is not efficient, so dupe topics will be either merged or closed.

And do feel free to post here about meet-and-greet stuff! Like: milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Ever been skydiving? Have you ever had your camera/phone stolen by tiny monkeys on some South-Pacific Island?

Hello CD Team !
I admit that I wasn't a fan of TheWitcher game, or another game developed by CD Projekt, but i fell in love with Cyberpunk! I play this game every day, every time i have free time and relax in the evening, it is my evening routine.
Hello community. I hope to get along well
Oh yea, i'm PC Player, located in Europe (Romania), so, sorry if my english is bad. I'm 20yo, my name is Catalin, and sometimes playing games like Rocket league / Apex or phasmophobia with friends.

Hi, just joined the forum for one reason only, i found a little easter egg for Cyberpunk 2077, i would love to post about, but can't make a new thread about it. Is it possible for a mod to let me make a new thread?

708 / 5000
Résultats de traduction
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I just finished TW2 (yes I'm late^^) and I'm just starting on the 3rd, but I have a problem and you may be able to help me ... talk later (well when I could, probably well-known script problem. I might have to look here if anyone ever brought up this problem.)

I actually just wanted to know if there is a way to disable the Milfguard commercial moaning sounds on PC. I want to start playing this again using my speakers, but this is the only thing that is preventing from doing so. I get it's part of the entire world building, butI was just wondering that having the option would be nice (especially for speaker users).

Greetings to all the members of this forum. Greetings to the developers and thank you for creating this incredible and amazing game. It is many years since I have focused so much time on knowing and learning how to play something. The story the drama the characters the city stories and side quest is just incredible. Some things could improve yes. But this game is a diamond that must be polished to be the best. Keep up the good work and for the members of the forum let's do our best to improve the game...... hope to see new content and maybe why not make some friends here XD

Posting here for some technical help. Hopefully a new thread can be created.

Launched the PC game today, got a popup from the Epic launcher that cloud sync had a conflict or something. Was given the option to use local data or cloud data. Chose local. Games launches, click continue. Soon realize I'm at level 46 not 50. Close game, sync cloud data, check integrity of game. No change. Power cycle PC. No change. Examine save in the save folder. Most saves are from 2 weeks ago but the timestamp on them is the exact time that I launched the game today. The save files from one week ago are all missing. Contact Epic, cloud storage should be backed up right? Well they were not helpful and directed me here. Any experience with this? All the information I have been able to find seem to revolve around too much inventory which a patch has fixed. The same time stamp on manual and autosave is something I can not find information on.

Please advise.

Attachments

• Screenshot cyberpunk.png
    Screenshot cyberpunk.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 30
Mods, I've discovered something I found quite helpful, but don't have thread creation privileges.

Playing on PS4, I noticed whenever I experience the abominable frame rate drop--the one that makes the game unplayable--it can be instantly fixed by unequipping all quickhacks (I then just immediately re-equip them).

I haven't done extensive testing, but it's worked every time I've tried it.
If it's at all relevant, I'm playing a female/female Streetkid V on regular PS4 (not Pro) with all default settings; current main quests are 'Transmission' & 'Gimme Danger.'

If you have any questions, lmk.
I hope it helps someone.

Apologies if this has already been discovered and/or discussed.

Mods, I've discovered something I found quite helpful, but don't have thread creation privileges.

Playing on PS4, I noticed whenever I experience the abominable frame rate drop--the one that makes the game unplayable--it can be instantly fixed by unequipping all quickhacks (I then just immediately re-equip them).

I haven't done extensive testing, but it's worked every time I've tried it.
If it's at all relevant, I'm playing a female/female Streetkid V on regular PS4 (not Pro) with all default settings; current main quests are 'Transmission' & 'Gimme Danger.'

If you have any questions, lmk.
I hope it helps someone.

Apologies if this has already been discovered and/or discussed.

If you want to create a thread in TECHNICAL section, you can do it without 10 post requirement.

Hi all, quick and simple question for all you experts on here. I'm thinking about moving back to PC just because of the mods for Cyberpunk. What specs would anyone recommend for it to be able to run on medium-high graphics?

Top Bottom