🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi, I'm completely new and I have a very basic question:

Am I right to assume that as I just bought and installed the game on my PC yesterday, I do not have to install the patch 1.2 and the various Hotfixes, that they would have automatically be added to the game?

OR do I have to install them. Do I have to install them all or just the latest patch?

Cheers!

Hi,
Im trying to find out what car this is and where to buy it?

I cant find any info on it but its my favourite car! Please help

Attachments

• photomode_13032021_101202 (2).png
    photomode_13032021_101202 (2).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Okay so, This might contain some spoilers.

In the quest A cool metal fire, Johnny will go to a nightclub and talk to a stripper name Ruby. Where can I find this club in game? Anyone know the location? Or was it some random gameplay footage?

Hello,
I have a question about cyberpunkt 2077.
Is here anybody who played the secret ending of the story?
How is the satisfaction?
Thanks.

I came here to post about a bug but I'm not allowed to begin new threads.

Tonight part way through playing all of my non-lethal methods of combat stopped being capable of incapacitating targets. It doesn't matter whether I'm using a short circuit that should drop an easy opponent instantly, or system reset, or my smart gun (non-lethal cybereye mod) and unloading it in their head. Everyone's HP stops at 1.

I couldn't remove the eye mod in the field, but I switched to using synapse burnout or the suicide quick hack and those things worked fine. I don't get what happened. I played fine for a few hours before this started.

I'm playing on PC installed through Steam.
Post automatically merged:

I think it was my legendary cripple movement hack. I switched that for something else and everything started working like I expect. Back to clearing buildings through their camera system.

Last edited:
Team,
I've been asked to post here the issue I have from gog support:

For any gameplay related issues it might be best you got in touch directly with the developers through the official forums:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/

furtheremore, some other gamers might have experienced similar difficulties. Any feedback here will also help in improving the overall gaming experience.

These forums are checked quite frequently in order to continue improving the game.

Cyberpunk should be receiving quite frequent updates now and so I am sure that your gameplay experience will only continue improving.

attacked the two saved games just before/after the error and the video recording it.
Simply try to connect to device...

Attachments

• ManualSave-403.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 49
  • ManualSave-404.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 45
I just finished playing Cyberpunk for the First time on the PS4 probably should have been playing it on the Pro for better experience but still I enjoyed its story I wish they would do a Sequel to Cyberpunk honestly because let's face it V Deserves another chance the developers hardly added that many people to romance in this game they acted like they cared about V when knowing they were just using him/her for there own interests even with panam and I played as a futa V and still didn't get with her unfortunately she reminded me of Cassandra from dragon age interested in the main character only if your a male plus straigh sexually!!!

So... no idea where to ask, but are the accounts from the very first Witcher forum still active or have they been wiped? I wonder if I could still retrieve it here...

So... no idea where to ask, but are the accounts from the very first Witcher forum still active or have they been wiped? I wonder if I could still retrieve it here...
In general - if you used such account actively at some point in the past - the account should still be around.

Back in 2018 we removed all inactive and invalid accounts - meaning the accounts that were never merged with GOG accounts and were never used to post any content on forums. You can find more about it here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...t-your-cd-projekt-red-forum-account.10921757/

In general - if you used such account actively at some point in the past - the account should still be around.

Back in 2018 we removed all inactive and invalid accounts - meaning the accounts that were never merged with GOG accounts and were never used to post any content on forums. You can find more about it here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...t-your-cd-projekt-red-forum-account.10921757/

Oh well... it was probably with a different email, my user name from back then is "already taken" though. It's no biggie, I just remembered posting a lot during the Witcher 1 days and having some... badges or such? No idea, only nostalgia. :D

I can't create my own thread so I’ll probably have to write here.
SD PROJECT PLS can you make an opportunity to get Jackie's pistols alternative way if you sent him to Victor. Because it's just lame if you did not guess with the "correct" answer and there is no other way than to add them to yourself with the console mod. This is how I'm going to get them, but I also ask you to add an alternative way of getting them.
Even the katana from the prologue can be obtained if you missed it. The method can hardly be called good, but at least it's exist

Last edited:
New thread here. Hello CDPR team. I've always been a fan of you guys ever since you all brought out The Witcher 3. Although the hype around Cyberpunk 2077 was a bummer in some ways, I still believe it has the potential to be a great game.
I wanted to highlight one very trivial yet important issue in the game: the walk option. As CP2077 is a first person, I believe immersion is an essential tool in experiencing the game and it's beauty. This can't happen when I'm just jogging or sprinting through the streets. Also pressing W and then stopping and then again doing it to create an impression that I'm somehow walking seems and feels weird. I'd really love it if you guys would introduce a toggle walk key like that in The Witcher 3. Thank you.

Top Bottom