🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello chooms,

I'm a frenchy of 30 years old, passionate to find bugs and break GD's rules in game.

I'm here because I don't see the rule for the newbies on this forum (really sorry ).

So I post a bug lore report i make ( I don't see any topics on it that why).

I can't continue yet, because i don't know how to put a spoil tag ^^" can you help me ?

Hello, I'm new so I can't make a new post but I have a question. My Steam region is in China, and I am considering buying the Witcher 3 there. I've heard that there is censorship to violence and nudity when purchasing the game from the Middle East or from Japan. Is this also the case if I bought the game on steam in China?

NPC NUDITY MOD CO-DEVELOPER REQUESTING GUIDENCE FROM CDPR.

Hi Chooms,

I am half of the development team responsible for the Cyberpunk Appearance Menu Mod.

One of the features of our mod is to choose custom naked and partially naked appearances from a list that we have created by finding the garment details for each item and then toggling them to create the appearance.
While we have made every effort not to make nude appearances for NPCS based on real people to stay within the guidelines, I personally am worried that there might be some NPCs that could be problematic that we don't know about, and would like to know if there is a definitive list somewhere so I can make sure we comply. There are also issues with some of the character names that contain the word "teen", as while they are in a club and appear to be adults, the fact that the name contains that word makes us worried about creating appearances that might be used by that NPC.

Several members in our community discord have stated publicly that our mod is the only reason that they are still playing the game (we also let users spawn NPCs as companions that fight alongside you and make the "endgame" feel less lonely), and as we ourselves love the game and want Cyberpunk 2077 to enjoy the success it deserves, we feel a lot of pressure to ensure that we can continue to develop and improve the mod until such time as there are other reasons for them to want to play other than just our mod. Not pressure to work on the mod itself, but pressure to stay within the guidelines so we are allowed to continue to work on it.

I want to make it clear at this point that although I too would have probably stopped playing and waited until future patches if not for my ongoing work on the mod, I am not trying to suggest that everyone still playing the game is doing so because of us. I just know that some people are, and we want to make sure they are still playing when the consumer perception changes and people finally realize what everyone here has known all along, that Cyberpunk 2077 is a fantastic game and offers an emotionally rich gaming experience that is sadly rarely seen in video games (at least in my experience, and I have been playing video games since the late 70s). We care deeply about our community, and as they have expressed concern I felt responsible to ask for an official response on behalf of them.

To conclude, I would like to thank CDPR and everyone involved in the project, as I love the game and it has brought a lot of enjoyment to my life in spite of recent events, and for that I am truly grateful <3 and wish you all the best for the future.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

Daz.

Last edited:
Good evening everyone. I have a question for a moderator. This will be my 38th post as it says on my account but I still can't open a new topic. Why is that? Thank you

This seems like a reasonable place to make my first post. Just got the game, mere minutes away from the DL finishing. Hi, I'm Cicero!

Screenshot (1).png

How did this happen?!:LOL: I thought Rogue was a hollogram checking on V, after V interrogated Hellman but the conversation between Rogue and V has nothing to do with the situation, and rogue sitting away from the chair was just a little glitch. It turns out the scenario is a bigger glitch mix up. Rogue should not even be there 'cuz this conversation happens at the Afterlife.:LOL:

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name is Ash I'm from the UK.

Been a player of all the Witcher games from the first through to the Wild Hunt. I picked up Thronebreaker on sale in late 2020 and that led to me getting into Gwent online. I've been a solid player since the start of this year and now find myself at rank 11.

Got a lot of respect for CDPR and have found the Gwent community from Reddit to YouTube to be really informative.

Hello everyone, I have been playing Gwent since the closed beta but I'm new to the forum. English is not my first language (I'm Spanish) but I'll try my best.

Hi. I'm a huge fan of Sapkovsky books and of Witcher game. I also study polish as I like how it sounds and I played Witcher with Polish language.
Also I am a starting 3d modeller. I've never tried to make mods, but... I see there are some mods that change existing faces in game like this one which changes Geralt's face to Henry Cavill face. i hate how it looks, bus as an Idea. I''ve newer was able to make a 3d model of someone's face which is similar to his face, but there are 3d scanning technology which can do this, for example i think this is a decent model for future work.
I know a guy who looks exactly as I imagined Geralt when I was reading books, So I' maybe want to try to make such a mod myself. I know where i can rent such a scanner 9price for buying is impossible) and so on.. Do you think I really should try?

Hallo, since I couldnt make a new thread, ill write here:
My cyberpunk havent been able to sync for 13 days, iget this "failed to sync with gog galaxy cloud"

Hi choom, I'm Mattia and I'm playing Cyberpunk from launch, absolutely loving it despite the obvious flaws.. it has been years since I last played another so immersive and deeply-engaging game, and after 220 hours of gameplay with the same PG I still can't be done with Night City! I'm currently playing on PS5 on the same run previously completed on PS4 Pro and I never encountered major bugs or game-breaking glitches, just issues with the LOD models on PS4 Pro (a problem that is completely missing on PS5).

Evreything great with the newest patch, the game looks greater than ever on next-gen consoles and finally well optimised also on the "pour old PS4 Pro".

By the way, I noticed that two minor glitches are still there:

Polygon glitches when exiting a vehicle going from 3rd to 1st person view, if you have Legendary Monowire equipped in your Cyberwares set;

Purple bra always displayed (somentimes ON clothes) on female V during gameplay also with censor disabled. Some days after the launch I had to broadcast the game and I enabled the censor to make it "twitch-friendly", of course saving the game during my gameplay. After the streaming, i re-enabled nudity but the purple bra still appears by default during gameplay both in FPP and TPP, in photo mode and while looking trough a mirror (except during/right after story-related sex scene and in one of the epilogues, spoiler below for the exact point of the game),
after waking up in your new attic during 'The Sun' one, both before and after picking-up clothes from the floor
being noticeable while wearing low-cut shirts, bras (yep, we got a double bra) or undershirts (and sometimes it'll be showed on very thight clothes like tops or netrunner suits in pure "superman-panties-on-trousers" style). I know the public nudity is disabled by default, cool with that! But this "issue" regards V wearing upper-body clothes (some other players experienced it and it should be linked to saving the game with censor enabled). I'm putting two picture I made in photo mode to show you what I mean: in the first one, which I took many days ago on v1.11 you can see the "infamous" purple bra under V's shirt (while it doesn't show on my friend's playthrough, wearing the exact same clothes),
PS_App_20210208_055400.jpeg

while in the second one, taken today on v1.2, you can notice a second bra (the "default" purple one) below the black one, part of a Legendary Clothing set.
PS_App_20210216_031735.jpeg

Nothing too serious, of course, but is there any method to fix these lil' problems, maybe the second one? It's a bit strange to ride a motorcycle full speed with a shiny purple bra above the shirt, ya know :ohstopit:

Great patch for a great game by the way, seriously, it greatly improves the overall experience in such a big way!
-
I have no privileges to open a new thread yet, so I thought this could be the best place both to introduce myself to the forum (so huge community, btw) and explain my little issue, hoping some players already figured out how to fix it. Feel free to edit or move this post in the proper section! :ok:

Last edited:
Top Bottom