🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Has the issue regarding dotted textures in certain Gold Premium cards in Gwent with certain AMD GPUs ever been addressed?

Two main questions:
1. Is it possible that skill transparency in game could be cleared up with some additional tool tips when you hover over each skill?
For example "this skill is improved by: using tech weapons, using grenades, using tech interactions" for each skill.
This information is available on wiki pages but I feel it could easily be included in game.

2. Has revising the balance in how much experience is given for actions as some skills are levelled been considered?
For example, athletics is incredibly slow to level compared to every other skill.

Hey all! Great to join the community here on the CDPR forums :) I hope this is an appropriate place to post this question to everyone, apologies if not!

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed there are still plans to release major (paid/story) DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077? I see that standalone multiplayer has now been scrapped and it seems unclear if it'll be incorporated into the main game at any point, and looking through past statements it doesn't seem clear if major DLC is still in the roadmap at all, even if only for 2022 or later. Since the Forbes article earlier today have been a bit concerned as one of the main reasons I kept my copy after all this time was the hope of this development coming the future. Thanks!

Hello I hope I can post this q here? I applied for my first tournament, it said that tournament starts at 21:40 CET , it's been an hour and nothing new is not happening. Is it normal to wait this long? Is the time on tourn page different then the real starting time? :) thanks in advance

Hey all! Great to join the community here on the CDPR forums :) I hope this is an appropriate place to post this question to everyone, apologies if not!

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed there are still plans to release major (paid/story) DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077? I see that standalone multiplayer has now been scrapped and it seems unclear if it'll be incorporated into the main game at any point, and looking through past statements it doesn't seem clear if major DLC is still in the roadmap at all, even if only for 2022 or later. Since the Forbes article earlier today have been a bit concerned as one of the main reasons I kept my copy after all this time was the hope of this development coming the future. Thanks!

DLC is planned, and we've not heard any differently yet. But, we also don't have any info on what the DLC will entail or when it will be released. For now, the focus is pretty much exclusively on bug fixing and ensuring the core of the game is stable for all platforms.

Okay folks. After hours of playing i got common Nekomata w effect Reduces weapon charge time by 50%. I ve spend hours to find out if i can craft such Nekomata w this effect myself, but without any luck. And there is literally zero info about this effect. Is it standard? May it be obtained via craft or only available on lootable guns?
This effect is the only thing what saves this interesting, but useless gun. Cause it tremors and shackes on full load like an addict without dose, so its impossible to use it as a sniper rifle

Last edited:
Hello. I'm posting this here because i can't make new threads, but i have questions in regards to Maelstrom, and possibly spoilers? Anywho, these hinge on you having good standing with the Maelstrom (i.e. saving Brick)
1: Why not have an option to have them come along on the Arasaka raid? I'm sure they'd love tearing it up in a corp's home base.
2: Would it be possible for them to save V by making him/her more cyberized like they are?

Haven't launched the game in awhile, after the latest patch the game now crashes on launch with an error. I have uninstall and reinstalled the game twice, verified drivers, deleted any mention of the game off my PC afaik, and tried looking around online with no results

I get the following error:

Missing native function 'GetClothing_inline1Record' in native class 'TweakDBInterface'
Missing native function 'CalculatePath' in native class 'NavigationSystem'
Missing native function 'FindWallInLine' in native class 'NavigationSystem'
Missing native function 'FindPointInSphere' in native class 'NavigationSystem'
Native class 'Clothing_inline0_Record' has declared base class 'CombinedStatModifier_Record' that is different than current one 'gamedataConstantStatModifier_Record'
Missing native class 'Clothing_inline1_Record'
Missing native value 'Global' in enum 'AISquadType'
Missing native value 'RequiresRestart' in enum 'ConfigNotificationType'
Validation failed for 6 types

Any ideas?

just registered because i emailed about a ps4 copy to steam refund. after submitting my steam id number i got an email saying i should recive my copy shortly. that was months ago. i don't know where else to post this i even have a ticket number

Hey there,
I want to report a visual bug in CP77.

The street light posts at the Sunset Motel fade out too early.
They fade out after around 25 meters, but the lamps themselves are still there.

Graphic settings are maxed out.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 02.16.53.33.png

Short system info (can give full system report if necessary)

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Asus TUF RTX 3080 OC
Asus x570 Crosshair VIII Formula
16GB 3600MHz CL14
Game on SSD (Samsung EVO 980)

Hi everyone, posting here because of the new thread rule, but I also didn't know where to post it anyway.
Just wanted to point out an observation and give some relevant feedback on the side-quest Epistrophy: Wellsprings.
So far, the Epistrophy quest line is alright. Some of the rogue Delamains are pretty cool, bizarre and menacing, although one's maybe a bit too heavy handed with its pop-culture reference.

I start most of them by accident and Wellsprings was no different. I get to the point where I had to damage the cab in order to send it back, so I pull out the sniper rifle I'd been using and I empty a magazine into it. Then another, and another.
It took most of nine magazines, or 35 bullets, in total to progress. Which I found really weird considering how much damage the rifle could do.

I reloaded the save and repeated the process, first with an assault rifle and then again with an SMG, 35 bullets required from both.
Neither come close to the sniper rifle in damage or DPS, but both had over 35 round magazines so I didn't need to reload by the time I progressed.

Basically, the quest continues at 35 rounds hitting the cab, regardless of the gun used or the damage output.

This probably wouldn't matter or be too obvious if you don't try to use a sniper rifle like I did, and I don't really expect the values to be changed so they're more accurate or a bit less glaring, but it'd make a bit more sense if you progressed based on damage done to the cab rather than the amount of bullets that hit. I found it glaring enough to reload the game two more times to test the weirdness, and write up this post.

Last edited:
Hello! I have a problem with the side mission Cyberpsycho sighting: where the bodies hit the floor.I have reported the problem to support as per your instructions but did not receive any answer so i will try on this forum.I have killed the cyberpsycho but i did not receive the option to send a message back to Regina Jones(i have only a text from her describing the cyberpsycho sighting).The quest is stuck in my journal and i cannot select it and when i deselected it after killing the cyberpsycho(that was some time ago,i got bored and advanced with the missions in general so i cant reload any save now from before) but i did once and twice after it happened back then and still the same thing kept happening.I looted everything i could from the scene and still the quest is blocked and i cant select it and does not have any current objectives in the journal.I am at the 16/17 cyberpunk sightings and i am stuck because of this bug.Can anyone help me?Thanks!

There is no automatic response system; Support will eventually get back to you, but as there are lots of issues being reported it may take a while.
Well then i will have to wait or make sure i contacted support on the right email.Anyway do you know some potential tips or fix for this bug i am having with the mission or are you just the moderator of this forum?Thanks!Or could you transfer this post to the main thread and not the welcome thread for me(because i have less than 10 posts on this forum).Other players may have a fix or a solution for this problem.Thanks again!

Well then i will have to wait or make sure i contacted support on the right email.Anyway do you know some potential tips or fix for this bug i am having with the mission or are you just the moderator of this forum?Thanks!Or could you transfer this post to the main thread and not the welcome thread for me(because i have less than 10 posts on this forum).Other players may have a fix or a solution for this problem.Thanks again!
Some cyberpsycho missions require you to read a shard you pick up, usually from the psycho. There's a separate section of shards in the list for those missions, read through them and see if it helps.

Some cyberpsycho missions require you to read a shard you pick up, usually from the psycho. There's a separate section of shards in the list for those missions, read through them and see if it helps.

Most likely this. It will normally be on the cyberpsycho's body or in a "permanent" container nearby. (As in a container or a static corpse, rather than an NPC that was killed on-screen.)

Hello,
Old foggy gamer here. Been into Cyberpunk since the 80s. Have eagerly awaited this game. Sadly I've been saddled with a sub-par computer but Stadia came to my rescue. Been loving this game so far.

Top Bottom