šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
I cant post on general forums so putting my letter here.

Dear CDPR and Cyberpunk Modding Community,

I`ve been patiently waiting for cyberpunk 2077 since its announcement 8 years ago. I even sent an email to you guys offering free service on bio-science related topics if you need help (got no response of course, but that`s fine). It was quite hard to understand how the management failed to properly launch the game, especially for consoles. But, we are all human and we all make mistakes. What matters is to learn from them and move forward, as you are doing right now.

Here is my experience with your game. I`ve spent more than 200 hrs in the amazing world you created. And I fully immersed myself in it as if I was in a simulation not a game. Watching and listening to the people of night city, following each story piece with full attention and focus. Without the modding community, this wouldnt be possible, especially walking and hud removal mods, so kudos to those modders for adding these very important "immersion" elements to the title. Maybe because of this slow-paced and focused playing style, I had very few bugs during my time with the game.

I understand and respect the disappointment of others harshly criticizing you, since you set the customer satisfaction bar really high with your past performance. I have not lost my confidence in your company and I think you`ll fix what`s broken and make Cyberpunk 2077 a masterpiece just like Witcher 3.

Finally, I just wanted to say that since 1980s, I`ve been looking forward to a game which would take me into the world of Blade Runner and Cyberpunk 2077 is the only title among thousands which made it possible. For that I sincerely thank you and the modding community. What you have given us is not just a game but a rich virtual world in which we live and breathe.

Live long and prosper Cyberpunk 2077 !

The Mage of Zamorak and Taurus will teleport away, leaving you to fight four level 103 vampires (it will be multi-combat). One of the vampires, however, will throw blood rush on you, but will not heal himself, but instead the vampire using the most harm taken. Slay each the vampires. There'll be a brief cutscene.
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk 2077

Ive had the game since launch on Ps4 bought the collectors edition and i am missing the V part of the statue. I am once again asking for someone with cdpr to contact me and find a way of getting me what was missing. I have posted multiple times in this thread and on twitter about the issue. I just want my damn Statue. $300 and no reply makes me a sad panda.

There's a Bug in Judy's underwear modelļ¼Œand underwear hairstyles have changedļ¼Œplease repair it ASAPļ¼ŒIt looks so weird...:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

I canā€™t create a thread so Iā€™m asking here. The game doesent look as good as it used to after these recent updates. The textures and colors donā€™t seem to look as great as they used to. Is this happening to anyone except me?

I canā€™t create a thread so Iā€™m asking here. The game doesent look as good as it used to after these recent updates. The textures and colors donā€™t seem to look as great as they used to. Is this happening to anyone except me?

While the team balances the engine to get overall performance improved, it's likely that detail levels will be shifted around. Optimization means giving to one area while taking from another. If you're seeing stuff that looks really funky, grab some screenshots or a quick vid and send it on in to CDPR Support!

I'm sure the balancing act will continue apace with the graphics. :)

Can someone please tell me what the 0 in a red box means on the mod icons after patch 1.21?
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 11.22.08.62__01.jpg

Welcome, new members!

Just some tidbits that often fall by the wayside:

1.) Please, take part meaningfully in existing conversations. We don't permit spam, including spam to produce 10 posts.

2.) In all situations we request that members read through existing topics first before starting a new one. If a topic already exists for a given issue, please post your content there. Multiple topics on the same discussion tend to create more confusion than focus, so they will be either merged or closed.

3.) If you wish to open a topic of your own before achieving 10 posts, you may post it in the Welcome Thread, flag a member of the moderation team, and we will move the topic for you.

4.) You do not need 10 posts to begin a new topic in the Technical section. You can do so at any time if you're seeking community tech support. (Official Tech Support is not handled on the forums. You can find the links to "Contact us," at the end of the appropriate FAQ under the Support tab at the top of the screen.)

If you have any questions, feel free! Aside from that, enjoy your time on the boards!

Please, i need help. Problem with shadow in game.

Attachments

• 16198579573482589209635986341136.jpg
    16198579573482589209635986341136.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • 16198576943652282765331592398080.jpg
    16198576943652282765331592398080.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 16198576416917998123575216644032.jpg
    16198576416917998123575216644032.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 1619857606799301711609370525647.jpg
    1619857606799301711609370525647.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
Hello!
I have stucked in The Witcher 1 and i need help. I am in the 2. chapter. Quest Vizima Confidental, The Wittness. I do everything but i cant go further. Also detective raymond doesnt give me last sephirah. I need only one last sephirah. Im waiting for your helps. Thanks

Hi all! I can't start a new thread but I'd love to know: (Cyberpunk 2077)
- If I can redistribute my skill points and perk points. Either in game or with an addon?
- How to configure my character so he can be as much like a powerful netrunner as possible. At the start of the game, I thought I could attack enemies by hacking them, and they'd burn and lose health points. I seem to have stopped being able to do that and I cannot understand why. I am so very confused.

:)

Hi all! I can't start a new thread but I'd love to know: (Cyberpunk 2077)
- If I can redistribute my skill points and perk points. Either in game or with an addon?
- How to configure my character so he can be as much like a powerful netrunner as possible. At the start of the game, I thought I could attack enemies by hacking them, and they'd burn and lose health points. I seem to have stopped being able to do that and I cannot understand why. I am so very confused.

:)
Perk points, yes. There's an item, i just don't know where. For the second part, put your perks into quickhacking, maybe breach protocol as well, buy a cyberdeck with as many slots as possible, and fill it with offensive hacks like short circuit and overheat.

Hey there! I'm a huuuge fan of witcher 3! I'm playing it on xbox 1x. It got me into the show and I've collected all of the books!

I have to say that the hood from the master crafted feline chest armour is absolutely hideous and it really deters me from playing when I went through the entire new game+ to craft the best armour and then there's this hood that covers Geralt's face?

My suggestion would be to implement some kind of transmogrification similar to how they do it in World of Warcraft and even assassins creed odyssey had that feature <3

Hey there! I'm a huuuge fan of witcher 3! I'm playing it on xbox 1x. It got me into the show and I've collected all of the books!

I have to say that the hood from the master crafted feline chest armour is absolutely hideous and it really deters me from playing when I went through the entire new game+ to craft the best armour and then there's this hood that covers Geralt's face?

My suggestion would be to implement some kind of transmogrification similar to how they do it in World of Warcraft and even assassins creed odyssey had that feature <3
Not that I expect that to be possible in this game, but for the future!

Top Bottom