🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi guys I'm new here. I'd like to ask if Defenders can be locked or not? If I'm not mistaken, from my past usage of Defender cards myself, I think they are lockable. I just fought an opponent who used a Defender card which then I locked, but then the Defender function still worked. I can't target the other cards in the same row of the locked Defender. Please refer to my photo below. Thank you. (P.S. This is my first post in the forum ever. I'm quite new to the game.)View attachment 11218462
The defender ability is a status -- and locks do not affect statuses -- hence a locked defender still protects other cards on its row from being targeted. Purify will remove the status. Lock WILL prevent other features of the defender card such as covenant of steel's armor gain.

Hello there,
I am excited to be here. I came here to talk about The Witcher 3 and especially about the combat system. Not for help but rather from a gameplay perspective. Is there already a thread for this topic?
thanks in advande and with best regards :)
Welcome! There is a whole sub-forum dedicated to gameplay in TW3. Check - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/the-witcher-3.10772581/

A couple threads of note:
Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread
Combat in The Witcher 3

I might be wrong, but there should be written ''They''.
It is not something awful or something, but I felt like I have to let you guys know.

Attachments

• Hearthstone Screenshot 12-18-20 12.58.24.png
    Hearthstone Screenshot 12-18-20 12.58.24.png
    877.6 KB · Views: 34
Hey Rawls thanks for the answer and the threads. I looked into the "combat in The Witcher 3" thread and as far as I saw the last post was from 2015. Combat systems are kind of a passion of mine and the witcher 3 is just one of my favorite game. And I wrote a concept for a combat system for a Witcher game like the Witcher 3 (see PDF attached). And I wanted to talk about it with some co-witcher fans. I dont know if there will be any replys to it if I write ind the Combat in The Witcher 3 Thread.

Attachments

• Witcher new Combat System 2021_05_15.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 84
Hello, I would like to ask if it's there any chance of getting a high-resolution picture. I mean, I really wanna print a big picture and I can only find the full-HD poster of Leshen (attached file). I don't want to upset anyone, I just do not know where to ask, nor look for.

I will be glad for any tips or advice. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 509985.png
    509985.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
hey all!

I'm all in love with CP2077!
There are two things what do bug me for sure, and I'm not finding any topics dealing with the subject.
Talking about PC version here.

1. blueprints - I find it frustrating that at any shop where you might be able to buy a blueprint, at the blueprint preview it's not indicated if you do actually own that blueprint already or not. So either you back off from the shop and double check at crafting, or blindly buy the blueprint. If there are multiple blueprints on stock, it's even better. :) So it would be so lovely either to hint that you already own that, or actually "greying out" blueprints you already own - as it makes no sense to buy them the second time.
(the inventory would really benefit from a rework/upgrade anyways: it's very bad how all items are getting visibly reloaded after each and every transaction. It makes inventory management/selling/breaking items down very clumsy and if I play for hours I start to tick from it. :))

2. autosave. The fact that there's no way from the frontend to disable autosave. With some googleing of course I found that I can get rid of this by changing a config file - but if the option is actually implemented, why not handle it ingame? (Or is this simply because of the nature of being multiplatform?)
I found the autosaving annoying because it spams lots of saves. I'm getting lost there and I don't need hundreds of saves :)

Otherwise I'm a very happy CP2077 player, still at my first playthrough, but over 100+ hours and I love every moment regardless of the few glitches, unpickable items (which already got a lot better by 1.22 to admit), etc.
Keep it up! :)

Hey Rawls thanks for the answer and the threads. I looked into the "combat in The Witcher 3" thread and as far as I saw the last post was from 2015. Combat systems are kind of a passion of mine and the witcher 3 is just one of my favorite game. And I wrote a concept for a combat system for a Witcher game like the Witcher 3 (see PDF attached). And I wanted to talk about it with some co-witcher fans. I dont know if there will be any replys to it if I write ind the Combat in The Witcher 3 Thread.
Nice! I'll check it out. It's definitely a fun combat system where Geralt's movements actually feel like they have weight.

Good night my name is Eliseu Beco the day I bought the game I had an accident that caused a traumatic brain injury, I lost sight of my left eye and due to neuropathic pain, I tried to keep playing, but I couldn't do it, I love the company , it was you who made me see the game industry differently when I played the witcher, I was waiting for cyberpunk 2077 from the first teaser, but I feel unable to play it, having it in my library makes my pain, the witcher it helped me a lot while i isolated myself because of my panic and depression syndrome, i thank you, i would like to know if something can be done, i feel pain every day i can barely play, i tried to refound the game, but i have 9.8 hours of gameplay and it soon becomes impossible to refound by steam. I don't know if anything can be done but I'm trying, I send my medical reports if possible. sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Good day,
I really enjoy playing Thronebreaker, but I notice that the Czech localisation is missing. During the last several years, I spend a part of my free time as a freelance translator of PC games. Since I am also a big fan of the Witcher series (I have read all the books and I have played all three Witcher games), I would like to try to translate it to Czech.

Is there a way how to obtain the ingame texts? Can I ask you this way for their provision and the permition to work on it?

To give you some references, here is the list of the localisations I worked on:

Own projects: https://prekladyher.eu/uzivatele/petr-cejpek.59971/#resources
Discworld 1 - translator, corrector (a new version of the old translation by Petr Ticháček)
Discworld 2 - main translator, corrector
Discworld Noir - main translator, corrector

For the ADV Dream translators group: https://prekladyher.eu/uzivatele/adv-dream.2555/#resources
Moebius: Empire Rising - translator, corrector
Randal's Monday - translator
Partisans 1941 (official localisation) - main translator, corrector
The Whispered World - main translator, corrector
Silence - main translator, corrector

With kind regards
Petr Cejpek

Good day,
I really enjoy playing Thronebreaker, but I notice that the Czech localisation is missing. During the last several years, I spend a part of my free time as a freelance translator of PC games. Since I am also a big fan of the Witcher series (I have read all the books and I have played all three Witcher games), I would like to try to translate it to Czech.

Is there a way how to obtain the ingame texts? Can I ask you this way for their provision and the permition to work on it?

To give you some references, here is the list of the localisations I worked on:

Own projects: https://prekladyher.eu/uzivatele/petr-cejpek.59971/#resources
Discworld 1 - translator, corrector (a new version of the old translation by Petr Ticháček)
Discworld 2 - main translator, corrector
Discworld Noir - main translator, corrector

For the ADV Dream translators group: https://prekladyher.eu/uzivatele/adv-dream.2555/#resources
Moebius: Empire Rising - translator, corrector
Randal's Monday - translator
Partisans 1941 (official localisation) - main translator, corrector
The Whispered World - main translator, corrector
Silence - main translator, corrector

With kind regards
Petr Cejpek

Hi! You may have more success writing to them at biz@cdprojektred.com - taken from https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/contact/. Best of luck!

Woohoo am back! We had a wind storm about a month and a half ago and it knocked out one of my BIOS. Thankfully I had a second one on-board so I was still able to play....sort of. The pc would shut down every 30 minutes so I stopped trying with Cyberpunk and other games and it was so very depressing. NOW...(thanks to my little brother) I am on his slightly older pc and am able to finally start my heavy gaming again. =0))) Hope you all are having fun. <3

Hello!

A thread in the past says that I need to contact Vattier for the purposes of asking permission in the use of assets. I can't seem to pm anyone so I thought this would be as good a place as any.

I'm asking on behalf of ChakraSSE of nexusmods if CDProjektRed would allow the porting of the Undvik and Skellige armors to Skyrim.

Top Bottom