🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello. I'm using the Mahakam Forge ability which is supposed to award one armor to my Dwarfs in my starting deck. I'll use the ability in my first round (so no units in that hand receive the extra point of armor, I get that) but I'm not seeing any additional point of armor in the remaining Dwarf deck units for the second or third round. This seems like a bug to me.

If this is not the way it works how is it supposed to work?

Thanks

If this is not the way it works how is it supposed to work?
The Order part (that you activate manually) of Mahakam Forge simply spawns a Tempering; the adding Armor is a passive ability.
The Armor is added at the very start of the game, before the cards are dealt, and it does affect units you end up drawing in round 1.

Nice! I'll check it out. It's definitely a fun combat system where Geralt's movements actually feel like they have weight.
I am exited to hear your opinion. Of Course everybody elses too, if there are more people interested in this topic :)

Just a question for the mods:
In which thread does this belong? I make deck guides and would like to share it with the community:

Cheers.

Also need one more post to officially be able to create a thread, so I will probably respond with a thank you just for good manners :D

This one DR4K created to share and discuss his deck ideas. I think if you have one idea post it there and start comparing and sharing ideas. If you want to create more and or on a regular basis make a new thread in the gameplay section. (You can always create a thread in technical and ask a mod to move it).

Btw: I just recived a trophy:
Level Up II
It's been 2 years already, felt like just a moment.
how true how true it is....

This one DR4K created to share and discuss his deck ideas. I think if you have one idea post it there and start comparing and sharing ideas. If you want to create more and or on a regular basis make a new thread in the gameplay section. (You can always create a thread in technical and ask a mod to move it).

Btw: I just recived a trophy:
Level Up II
It's been 2 years already, felt like just a moment.
how true how true it is....
Yea I have a couple of videos+working on more, so making my own threads would make sense. I thought there was a general section where I could do it but since the gameplay threads are split up in factions I will post the decks in specific factions. Thanks for the answer though!

Hi, I'm Nico, player since 1983, I like RPG/FPS, historical space race (including the 1946-1957 period), retrogaming and I like mods. I register just to have a chance to ask for the release of the cyberpunk editor, it's the fastest and costless method to keep cyberpunk interrest for a long time like for Skyrim...

Cześć wszystkim

Proponuję otworzyć nowy wątek (bo chyba nie ma jeszcze takiego) o "The Witcher: Monster Slayer", np. po to, żeby można gdzieś umieścić swoje Witcher ID.

Dzięki, miłego dzionka.

Hi there,

I suggest to open a new thread (as I think it doesn't exist yet) about "The Witcher: Monster Slayer", e.g. to share the Witcher ID with other Players.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Cześć wszystkim

Proponuję otworzyć nowy wątek (bo chyba nie ma jeszcze takiego) o "The Witcher: Monster Slayer", np. po to, żeby można gdzieś umieścić swoje Witcher ID.

Dzięki, miłego dzionka.

Hi there,

I suggest to open a new thread (as I think it doesn't exist yet) about "The Witcher: Monster Slayer", e.g. to share the Witcher ID with other Players.

Thank you, have a nice day.
This will be posted officially when there is something to officially post. Officially, for now, people are in their offices, officiating over their duties as officers. And making games.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what are the best methods for keeping up-to-date with the meta game in Gwent.

I have recently watched a few of the Gwent Opens/World Masters tournaments and the deck lists from those top players has been helpful. However, it seems to me that the meta can change fairly quickly after one of these events (either due to developer updates or expansions), and I wasn't sure if there might be a better way to stay current on the best Gwent decks.

I appreciate any advice that you may have.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what are the best methods for keeping up-to-date with the meta game in Gwent.

I have recently watched a few of the Gwent Opens/World Masters tournaments and the deck lists from those top players has been helpful. However, it seems to me that the meta can change fairly quickly after one of these events (either due to developer updates or expansions), and I wasn't sure if there might be a better way to stay current on the best Gwent decks.

I appreciate any advice that you may have.

Watching streamers helps. They often link their deck in the description of the video.

Thea Beasty - Youtube:
Has some great deck guides and she often provides a detailed explanation of the deck in the beginning of her video, very helpful!

Specimen - YouTube:
He's part of Team L.G., who update a meta report regularly in order to provide the community with a representation of the current meta.

Trynet123 - Twitch:
He streams a lot and is a good player. His viewer tournaments are fun to watch.

SpyroZA - Youtube:
Also streams a lot and has educational content about deckbuilding and other techniques/strategies.

You can find other trending decks here:

Watching streamers helps. They often link their deck in the description of the video.

Thea Beasty - Youtube:
Has some great deck guides and she often provides a detailed explanation of the deck in the beginning of her video, very helpful!

Specimen - YouTube:
He's part of Team L.G., who update a meta report regularly in order to provide the community with a representation of the current meta.

Trynet123 - Twitch:
He streams a lot and is a good player. His viewer tournaments are fun to watch.

SpyroZA - Youtube:
Also streams a lot and has educational content about deckbuilding and other techniques/strategies.

You can find other trending decks here:
Thank you DC9V! This information helps a lot!!

Hello everyone. I am a new member of these forums. I don't know if there is a thread that answers this question. If there is I didn't manage to find it. There is something that I would like to know about the timeline of the Witcher videogames, compared to the books. Even as of today, many people have been telling me different things about this. May I ask about it in here? Thank you for your help.

Top Bottom