🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi folks!
It's noob Rocky)
Was playing World of Warcraft and now start single playing on PC, wanna know more about the witcher and cyberpunk here.

Have a nice gaming!
Cheers!

This will be posted officially when there is something to officially post. Officially, for now, people are in their offices, officiating over their duties as officers. And making games.
Well, but there are the official releases across the Globe for official tests, and having in-game friends is a part of the official gameplay, isn't it? So official testing of the official features would be helpful for the official Producers, I think.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway... My "The Witcher: Monster Slayer" mobile app friend ID is 3893 8628 7551. Thanks, have a great day, Fellow Witchers! Good hunt!

I'm new to Witcher and am plaiying Witcher 3 on a PC with Windows 10. Really stupid question. Shows I have 37 bronze talents but I can't figure out how to distribute them. Attached screenshot

Attachments

• Witcher Talents.jpg
    Witcher Talents.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 46
Shows I have 37 bronze talents but I can't figure out how to distribute them.
You'll need to distribute them in stages: While meditating at a campfire, start by clicking the talents you want marked with I and II , in the various sections, and work your way down the chains. Once you gain silver and gold points, you can move upward to those marked III - V. Some talents can only be obtained with special potions.

Do you have any tactics for the current variant of the seasonal game? some specially prepared decks to change your cards or is it an RNG only.

@Spartonix,

The Patience is a Virtue seasonal mode is not all RNG — you can still use provision value as a basis for strategic decisions, although unless you are very knowledgeable about all the cards, this is difficult. But let me give a couple examples.

All 15 provision and most 14 provision cards are scenarios. These can be good, but only if you can proc them. Thus, if your hand is down to 3 cards, it might make sense to play a disappointing 13 provision card to prevent it from transforming into an even worse scenario.

I also like to distribute cards over a lot of provision levels so I almost always have some high provision cards in my hand. You do not want four or five high provision cards all at once, or some will turn over to four provisions before you can play them.

Also keep in mind that cards only change when in you hand. It pays to keep some good cards in your deck on the chance you get tutors.

I’m sure better players than I can offer more suggestions, but this might be a start.

Guys, I'm just trying to get to 10 reply so I can open my new thread. Don't mind me... Just have a good day and play gwent. Love you all. Peace.

Hi everyone,
I'm from italy and I had bought CyberPunk at day 1 on PS4 pro.
I have waited for so long that cdproject solve some issue, but that never happend.
By the way, did you know if is it possible to uninstall CyberPunk from PS4 and install in PC without buy a new one?

By the way, did you know if is it possible to uninstall CyberPunk from PS4 and install in PC without buy a new one?
Hi,
Without being 100% sure, I would say unfortunately, no :(
(what you could have done is request a refund for your PS4 version and buy the game on PC. But if I'm correct, it's too late unfortunately)

Top Bottom