🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi all, this is a bit of a random question but I was just wondering, if anyone knew the song that plays in the background while you use your witcher senses in the Witcher 3?? Sometimes you can kind of hear a woman singing and I wanted to know if it was a part of a full song. Thanks!!

Hi there,
i am here just to find out how to make money after finishing all NCPD / main quests / side quests / everything. Need like 1000000 more to buy all cars but there is literally no way to farm.

Hi there,
i am here just to find out how to make money after finishing all NCPD / main quests / side quests / everything. Need like 1000000 more to buy all cars but there is literally no way to farm.
One million ? No way you could have that :(
Or maybe, but with a lot of grinding and without the "auto-dismantle junk" perk (some junk have good value - 750 eddies).
By killing a lot (a huge amount) of Valentinos (they often have those kind of junk), it's probably possible.
Maybe selling all the looted weapons, could also be a good idea (at the level 50, some could cost 750 or more eddies).

For money, there is nothing best than Access point (with INT perk) and valuable junk (without the tech perk who automatically dismantle them). And alcool

Hi. I wanted to post a bug report but as I'm new I can't create a new topic - but it says I can post the bug report here and you will create a new thread for me.

In the Blistering Love quest in the drive-in movie you project a film on to a 16:9 screen. The video is 16:9 but has been squashed to 2.35:1.

I believe that the movie should be 16:9 projected on a 16:9 screen.

1626607441765.png

Hi. I wanted to post a bug report but as I'm new I can't create a new topic - but it says I can post the bug report here and you will create a new thread for me.

In the Blistering Love quest in the drive-in movie you project a film on to a 16:9 screen. The video is 16:9 but has been squashed to 2.35:1.

I believe that the movie should be 16:9 projected on a 16:9 screen.
In "hot topic" you can't create a new thread and I think you have to post 10 messages to have the possibility to do it in the others like "technical".
If you haven't already did it, you can report the bug > here

But given the drive-in's state of abandonment, I wouldn't be surprised if this was an intentional dysfunction. As Johnny says, "at the drive-in, we don't care about the movie" :)

I'm planning on starting a tabletop gaming podcast and would love to use music from The Witcher game soundtracks in the background, but I'm not sure how lenient the video policy is. I saw in an older post that as long as a video was noncommercial it was fine even if the content was unrelated to the games, but the current video policy itself explicitly says "Please do not use content from our games in videos and streams which aren’t related in any way to our games." I did send an email last month but I haven't heard anything back. Erring on the side of caution for now, but I was hoping for clarification in this specific circumstance.

I'm planning on starting a tabletop gaming podcast and would love to use music from The Witcher game soundtracks in the background, but I'm not sure how lenient the video policy is. I saw in an older post that as long as a video was noncommercial it was fine even if the content was unrelated to the games, but the current video policy itself explicitly says "Please do not use content from our games in videos and streams which aren’t related in any way to our games." I did send an email last month but I haven't heard anything back. Erring on the side of caution for now, but I was hoping for clarification in this specific circumstance.
Also read the regulations of the streaming platforms. ;)

Last edited:
Played through once on normal, didn't do everything, wanted to help johnny take v's body pretty quick...didn't think people would be so upset at him/v because the lack of communication about what I decided.

Now, street kid, really hard difficulty, no hud, no aim assist, gonna live the experience...hopefully me and johnny can figure this shit out.

Hello I'm Mustafa, i just joined ot has been really painful to me as i only had a simple request that on play store sent me here and so on...

Simply i want to translate the Awesome The Witcher Tales Thronebreaker so more people can enjoy it by understanding it and downloading.

I hope who ever in charge agrees and reply and thanks.

Hello I'm Mustafa, i just joined ot has been really painful to me as i only had a simple request that on play store sent me here and so on...

Simply i want to translate the Awesome The Witcher Tales Thronebreaker so more people can enjoy it by understanding it and downloading.

I hope who ever in charge agrees and reply and thanks.

Welcome, @MustafaMN !

That project would be quite the undertaking! Best to begin by seeking rights/permissions here:
biz@cdprojektred.com

As long as the venture is non-profit, the folks at CDPR are usually pretty open about letting users mod, etc. If money will change hands, then these are the people you need to talk to.

:ok:

So i just bought the new Journey (the premium version up to 25 lvls) but i don't get any of the rewards. Are there server problems or any other issues?

Hello, first of all to introduce myself, since I am new. I can not create threads so I raise my question here.

I'm looking for the crafting spec of the legendary Katana, but I can't find it, I've read on the internet that it used to be unlocked automatically when crafting level 18 was reached, but apparently not anymore. Does anyone know where to get it?

Hello, first of all to introduce myself, since I am new. I can not create threads so I raise my question here.

I'm looking for the crafting spec of the legendary Katana, but I can't find it, I've read on the internet that it used to be unlocked automatically when crafting level 18 was reached, but apparently not anymore. Does anyone know where to get it?
Hi,
It's not "technical" skill level 18 to unlock katana, it's "crafting" skill.
You have to reach 18 in "crafting" skill for unlock all "basic" legendary crafting specs (so, craft, craft and craft again).
You can see that in the progress bar at the left bottom of the screen which level unlock why, like perk points, crafting specs, required component decreasing,...)

Top Bottom