🎉The Welcome Thread

+
When you contact Support, this initiates a ticket in their system. Depending on the volume of requests they've received, and when you reach out to them, a member of their team will usually respond within a matter of days (with the exception of the week-ends).
btw I never got an answer and now the event is over, no border for me I guess :(

I was holding out on hacking those Terminal because I was intend to get my Int to level 12 before i hack those thing for free Quickhack now i am in pain Because i can't get inside the room of finished gig

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

need help with nexus mod who users gear level up mods?
your gear or witcher gear levels up with you the ones i tried won't work dont' know what to do

Hello Everyone I am a long term fan of Cyberpunk 2020 and I just finished all of the endings for the game , so now I am going to join the forums so I can't have the ending spoiled now. I loved this game and I am looking forward to the DLC when it comes out.

Just wondering why cyberpunk on pc works good but when I turn on xbox series x game is really poor.. Also city on PC looks alive but on Xbox is dead...

Just wondering why cyberpunk on pc works good but when I turn on xbox series x game is really poor.. Also city on PC looks alive but on Xbox is dead...
Look dead on Series X ?
I wonder if you have played it on Series X, because that's absolutely not my impression...
(For a "simple" XB1 version who run at 60 FPS, it's not as bad)

Yes, I have luck to own xbox series x and I telling you - disappointed. Waiting for nex gen console update but game itself is way behind pc version.

Yes, I have luck to own xbox series x and I telling you - disappointed. Waiting for nex gen console update but game itself is way behind pc version.
I'm also lucky to have a Series X and Night City is more "dead" as on PC version...
In City Center at day time, it's not "dead" at all (there is almost always more than 50-100 NPCs, "easily" around you). But yeah, at Northside, at night, it's dead, it's a little bit the goal...
Original post :
But I let you think that if you want ;)

Hello all. I'm new to the game and the forums and I have a question but unfortunately I can't create a topic, so I though I'll post it here.
I've seen other playes use leader skins of Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri. They look fantastic, but from what I gather they were a reward from past journeys. Does that mean they won't become available to players who came into the game after that season?

from what I gather they were a reward from past journeys. Does that mean they won't become available to players who came into the game after that season?
I believe there has been some discussion of bringing them back, however, we haven't heard any definite plans yet.

Hi, first time here and also my english is a little shitty, but here we go.
I played a bit phone (android), like 40hs, and i used to hate the interface so i stopped to play there. Now, I decide to play just to realise that there is the fucking same interfece that in the phone, rlly? exactly the same useless interfece that do not allow you to do ANYTHING while you're in queu, that in-match do not allow you to the settings (wtf, rlly? what's the point on this), that do not allow you to see the profile of the enemy while in match, in fact, do allow you to do nothing with the other player but mute him/her.
I'm going to stop there, but i could still going. I think i made my point, sorry for the senteces that are going to make more than one cry with the critical gramatical errors jeje.

Hello! Fist time posting here. I've checked a couple of forums and, while most of them speak about a bug on the "Hidden in the depths" mission, I haven't seen anything about this area a little north from the location of that mission. This area here has a couple of Ekhidnas but when I get too close to the area the game starts lagging and eventually crashes. I play on ps4 btw.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Attachments

• Polish_20210920_083128215.png
    Polish_20210920_083128215.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Hello! Fist time posting here. I've checked a couple of forums and, while most of them speak about a bug on the "Hidden in the depths" mission, I haven't seen anything about this area a little north from the location of that mission. This area here has a couple of Ekhidnas but when I get too close to the area the game starts lagging and eventually crashes. I play on ps4 btw.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
Hmmm. How many hours have you put into that playthrough? Certain stability issues seem to crop up around the 500+ hour mark. That could be a potential cause for the crashing.

The other thing it could be is a journal entry that's not firing properly. Most of these little quests are triggered by either a conversation between NPCs that Geralt overhears as he's wandering around, or a note found on a body or in a chest. There may also be some Witcher senses stuff that's supposed to happen before you arrive at the solution area.

So, try to see if there's anything like that nearby. Follow main roads as much as possible between a nearby village and that quest area, looking for any clues along the way.

Top Bottom