🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Nerf that f SC traps or give possibility to destroy it with reasonable cost/profit, its sick to play when opponent is doing nothing except placing traps with you can't do anything. Traps and special cards decks nedds to be eliminated, its toxic and irritating , nothing more

Hopefully someone can answer this question for me or a moderator can post this is a separate thread somewhere so its easier to keep track.

Anyone that has completed Cyberpunk 2077 can help me out please? There is this side mission where you gotta go into the megabuilding H11 server room and upload a virus from b@d to their servers as a gig for Regina Jones. There's a locked door down there that requires a body level of 6 or so to force open. But i did this quest pretty early in the game so could not get into this door. As a completionist the contents in this room are driving me nuts. Does anyone know whats in here? (Before anyone tells me to do research or anything like that I have done an hours worth. After watching about 6 youtube videos not a single one of them have even noticed this door let alone try and get into it. Seems like a select very few of us even know about this door) Hopefully someone can calm my OCD. I am not all that worried about it since my guess is its probably just components and generic junk items and/or eurodollars. Or just a datashard that hopefully i have already read or can find another copy of it somewhere else but just knowing whats in there will calm my brain down.

Hopefully someone can answer this question for me or a moderator can post this is a separate thread somewhere so its easier to keep track.

Anyone that has completed Cyberpunk 2077 can help me out please? There is this side mission where you gotta go into the megabuilding H11 server room and upload a virus from b@d to their servers as a gig for Regina Jones. There's a locked door down there that requires a body level of 6 or so to force open. But i did this quest pretty early in the game so could not get into this door. As a completionist the contents in this room are driving me nuts. Does anyone know whats in here? (Before anyone tells me to do research or anything like that I have done an hours worth. After watching about 6 youtube videos not a single one of them have even noticed this door let alone try and get into it. Seems like a select very few of us even know about this door) Hopefully someone can calm my OCD. I am not all that worried about it since my guess is its probably just components and generic junk items and/or eurodollars. Or just a datashard that hopefully i have already read or can find another copy of it somewhere else but just knowing whats in there will calm my brain down.
Yep I can :)
So don't worry, nothing very useful, nothing important and no really good loot behind this locked door. The two "good things" in this GIG (Epic or Legendary in function of your current level) are on the rail above the servers and in the cabinet next to the netrunner.

Thank you for the information. I have got everything else in the there. It was just that 1 door i couldnt get into. Someone on a fb group also said there was nothing in there except generic junk items and a gun which was a pistol or an assault rifle depending on your character level and street cred.
Post automatically merged:

Yep I can :)
So don't worry, nothing very useful, nothing important and no really good loot behind this locked door. The two "good things" in this GIG (Epic or Legendary in function of your current level) are on the rail above the servers and in the cabinet next to the netrunner.
Thank you for the information. I have got everything else in the there. It was just that 1 door i couldnt get into. Someone on a fb group also said there was nothing in there except generic junk items and a gun which was a pistol or an assault rifle depending on your character level and street cred.

Hi to all you chooms!!
like to say enjoying the game very much, granted does have its fair share of glitches but doesn't remove from my enjoyment. I would love to share some of my ideas especially for the police system.... if I could get some direction on were to go. otherwise everything is nova.

I would love to share some of my ideas especially for the police system.... if I could get some direction on were to go.
You won't be able to post a thread in Suggestions yet because you don't have 10 posts, but you can post what would be the thread's OP here and we can move it to a new thread.

Alternatively, you can post in existing threads to get 10 posts (but please don't post spam).

Hello all. I'm trying to link my Twitch and GOG account, but for some reason I'm constantly getting the notification: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again!" Which is not very helpful. Is anyone familiar with this problem? How do I solve it?
Post automatically merged:

I'm a new player and I've been playing Gwent for a month or so. I would just like to say that I was really enjoying myself until I came to rank 11. Now all my opponents play either Nilfgaard or Syndicate. As a result I'm now constanly losing to the same kind of decks and it really takes the fun out of it. There's no more challenge, no creativity, no more surprise, no more progression, just the same lazy, cheesy decks over and over again. What a shame.
Can someone please help me?

Last edited:
Been playing Gwent for two straight years like literally everyday, one thing I know is that CDPR just keep releasing new journeys and new cards but never actually try to balance each faction, all they just want to do is using that to attract more customers to purchase. Every time a new card expansion is released, which means the entire game strategies are changed dramatically. It is of course fascinating to release new cards to make game much more fun to play, however, developer never evaluates and understand how one card (despite it's gold card or even bronze card) will affect the whole balancing of the entire game structure, and the most irritating thing is they never make radically decisions to fix these issues. For example, Fucasya and meditating mage.
This game is going to reach a limit where later on, in my opinion, a 4 provision bronze card can play 10 more points than those gold cards that are released long time before. I'm pretty sure that the designers of this Gwent game have not played this game as much as most of us players, they don't know to what extent to fix cards will bring a true balance to this game. It's future is on a thread, but anyway, this game will never get as popular as game like Dota2 or League. For me, CDPR just lost a royal customer like me forever.

Hi,
I'm new here and can't post anywhere else...
I think there's an issue with the "boiling oil" (bug or wrong translation for invulnerability in french).
"boiling oil" should purify (= remove attributes)
invulnerability = can't be manually selected

I used "boiling oil" on a card surrounded by cards with invulnerability expecting the invulnerabilities to be removed but they remain.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.28 - 18.59.18.20 (2).png
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.28 - 18.59.18.20 (2).png
    246.5 KB · Views: 26
I used "boiling oil" on a card surrounded by cards with invulnerability expecting the invulnerabilities to be removed but they remain.
Boiling Oil only Purifies adjacent units if it kills the unit you target with it; the Purify is a Deathblow effect.

...God, I am so tired of Ropers in this game... I literally ran into the same guy twice tonight who literally did nothing but wait until the timer ticks down every damn turn from turn 1 before playing something... [...] wasting everyone's time...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I Post a topic?
On most subforums, you cannot until you have 10 posts.

Cyberpunk's Story, Gameplay, and Technical allow new users to post threads. You can post the would-be thread here, and we can move it into a new thread if needed.

(Post moved.)

Hello There,
I think i found a functioning NPC with Day/Night cycle. I followed a lady for a good 30 Minutes. She never disappeared, and did things, one after another, went to places, markets, restaurants. Then i opened the map, so she dissappeared :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Anyway i want to check on some Night cycle too.
Maybe it's interessting only to me.

You could try contacting Support again.
Remember my problem with not getting my border for "purchase every node" of a tree?
Well now they changed it to "Reward for completing the whole tree".
Of course I didn't get the border even on the second support request, but it's something I guess.

Top Bottom