🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello,

I've been a fan of Witcher games, since Witcher 2. Have more than 200 hours on steam for Witcher 3.
There's something that recently caught my attention, and I would like some urgent clarity from the devs regarding it.

At the end of the triss-geralt cutscenes in Witcher 3 quest 'Now or Never , some sailors interpret the random code as 'hlakbr'. A lot of ppl on Reddit and some other forums have alluded that this is disguisedly mocking the Muslim prayer call. My question to the devs is
  1. Was this deliberate? If it was supposed to be random letters, why was the choice made for these exact same letters?
I don't have the necessary permissions to start a new thread, so I have posted this question here. Considering the very sizeable amount of muslim players who have purchased this game and regardless of the devs personal political opinions and beliefs, does CDProjectRed believe it is okay to mock someone's faith?
@Vattier Please respond to my question

Still stuck posting here until 10 posts...

So, random thought: Why does saying GG reward the other player? Shouldn't it reward the player saying GG for good sportsmanship instead of just giving out free stuff to a player who may not reciprocate?

Hello everyone!

I'd like to ask some questions about CDPR's Copyright and User Agreement.
My friends and I would like to create a fan-made website about The Witcher. This will be a Play By Chat RPG.
Basically, a play by chat is a forum where you can create an original character (based on an inspired or custom made setting) to play with other people by litterally writing your actions in a chat.
The web-site inspired to The Witcher will have both referance to the games/lore and custom made stuff (mechanichs, sories, quests etc).
I want to make evident that:
All of this will be NO-PROFIT, just fan-made for fan.
This is NOT a video game or an App, you cannot download it because it is just a web-site.
And on the main page will be specified that all rights and credits are reserved to CD-PROJEKT RED.

So, i'd like to ask: making this fansite would be considered as a copyright violation? If not, can I also use some illustrations from the game?
Just in case, can you guide me to someone that can answer to these questions?

I'm attaching a screenshot of the work in progress main page (this is just an example, this will not be the title of the fansite)

Thank you for your time!

TWCOT.PNG

The thermal mod monowire is supposed to show up as orange but 99% of the time it is green like the physical monowire. This is very frustrating and immersion breaking and I find myself doubting whether the mod is working when enemies are flame resistant; and I keep checking my cyberware out of habit, please fix this issue!

Hi team,
I've read somewhere that AI now can create music that is indistinguishable from the music composed by 'human' artists. It was referencing classical music, but I think the same can be achieved with an electronic one.

I think it would be perfect to have some electronic music composed by AI playing in one of the Cyberpunk radio stations.

Greetings all.

I'm kind of a returning player to Gwent (played during beta and just started playing again) and since I can't create a new thread I came here with my problems.

How is syndicate able to get a full sack of 9 coins immediately after using it all with Witch Hunter Executioner? They had The Witchfinder and some commons on the table and had already used Jackpot before that. This has happened to me twice now and it feels like someone is hacking.

All help on this would be appreciated.

Guest 4584424

Hello moderation / admin team,

Please delete this account.

Thank you.

Hello, new player here, freshly minted with less than two weeks playing time. Never played the Witcher video games much less read the books, as I came straight from watching the Witcher S1 series. Does this make me a poor?

Hello :) I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to acquire the script of the English and Polish dialogues of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I'm currently doing a Ph.D. in which I want to analyze the translation and see if there are any differences, that may influence player's plot comprehension. Not gonna lie, those scripts would help me a lot :).
P.S. I'm a huge Gwent fan, new journey and expansion rock!
Thank you for your time!

Hello, I'm a new user and I cannot start a new thread. But I want to share my opinoin with "Lockdown", a hero ability in Gwent.
Could someone help me start with a new thread about it ? Thanks

Hello, I need to post an article about "Experimental Remedy" card in the Nilfgaard category.
Thanks!

SK card: Fucusya, Harald the Cripple, Sigrdrifa's Rite, War of Clans, Freya's Blessing
MO card: Witches' Sabbath
NR card: Shani
Those graveyard resource cards all apply doomed tag to the unit, but why "Experimental Remedy"
don't apply that doomed tag?

Last edited:
Hello, I need to post an article about "Experimental Remedy" card in the Nilfgaard category.
Please post the thread's starting post here, so that we have something to create a thread from. Including the title (unless it's just "Experimental Remedy") would be good, too.

I could move this post of yours I've quoted, but it would make for a rather strange thread so I'm not going to.

Hi I'm having issues in starting up cyberpunk 2077. the error Cyberpunk 2077 Has Flatlined Error. i bought the game yesterday and I know my pc specs aren't the best but i saw a video of a pc with the specs of CPU: Intel Core i5 2320 quad core 3.30, GHz RAM: 2x4 Kingston 1333mhz ,GPUpowercolor r9 270 2GB running the game in low settings. my pc specs are AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 970 Processor 3.50 GHz, 16gb ram, 2tb 7200 RPM drive, and a AMD R9 270 Video . I keep getting the flatline error and i have updated my drivers fully. deleted and redownloaded the game and disabled the steam overlay and restarted my pc. the issue still occurs I just want to know how to fix this issue. I'm downloading other games at the moment to see if an error message will pop up. Any help would be appreciated. i have tried the multiple sites that provide help in fixing the issue but none of the things they suggest work i just would really like to play as i have been a fan of cyberpunk since the revel trailer back in 2013 and bought it from my Xbox one day one and enjoyed it and know i have a pc and i would really like to enjoy it again.

Hey whats um choom! I'm new here and haven't been on a forum in like years... I'm talking about a whole lotta time just sitting on my thumbs and I have some surious burning questions to post. So imma just drop this here and poke around, see if I can find business thats not mine to poke my nose into while I wait for my time to shine... And hopefully also figure out how the whole forum thing even works again.

Top Bottom