🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Your account it's on GOG/Steam ?
(because it would rather be on GOG/Steam that you would have to ask, if it's your GOG/Steam account).
Here is the worst part. It is gog, and their support system is a robot that doesn't actually help.

This is why I've come here. I really did my homework and tried to get in touch with GOG first. But their auto 24/7 support is not even a human on the other end. So I'm honestly at a lose. I'm hoping that someone form CD can somehow re-enable my code or something provided I can give proof I own the game.

Here is the worst part. It is gog, and their support system is a robot that doesn't actually help.

This is why I've come here. I really did my homework and tried to get in touch with GOG first. But their auto 24/7 support is not even a human on the other end. So I'm honestly at a lose. I'm hoping that someone form CD can somehow re-enable my code or something provided I can give proof I own the game.
You can "manually" send a ticket to GOG support with the link (Contact Us) at the very bottom of the "robot" system page.
Because it's only GOG who can manage or provide support for GOG accounts.
(clear browsing history if the robot page is displayed)
GOG.png

Last edited:
Your account it's on GOG/Steam ?
(because it would rather be on GOG/Steam that you would have to ask, if it's your GOG/Steam account).
Yeh doesn't help. Purchased the game physical copy but it's through GOG. They don't have a support channel. The one they "do have" is a joke of a robot that solves nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry, didn't see your reply.
Yeh doesn't help. Purchased the game physical copy but it's through GOG. They don't have a support channel. The one they "do have" is a joke of a robot that solves nothing

You can "manually" send a ticket to GOG support with the link (Contact Us) at the very bottom of the "robot" system page.
Because it's only GOG who can manage or provide support for GOG accounts.
(clear browsing history if the robot page is displayed)
doesn't work. I refresh the page, I clear my cookies, etc, I cant get that form to show.

Yeh doesn't help. Purchased the game physical copy but it's through GOG. They don't have a support channel. The one they "do have" is a joke of a robot that solves nothing.

Oh sorry, didn't see your reply.

doesn't work. I refresh the page, I clear my cookies, etc, I cant get that form to show.
It's weird how it work :(
On my side, I have to copy the link, close the page, clear history and past & open the link on a new page (you can also try to copy past the link in another browser).
(simply refreshing the page always show the "robot" page).

Hey i don't suppose anyome can tell me what attribute weapons and armoir need me to improve so ibcan actually use them? It just says req 20 for armour and 16 for. Weapon

Hey i don't suppose anyome can tell me what attribute weapons and armoir need me to improve so ibcan actually use them? It just says req 20 for armour and 16 for. Weapon
The only "skill" required for weapons is "body" for some "heavy" weapons (6 body required, If I remember).
The "REQ" is the required "general" level. So you'll able to use these items as soon as you reach the required level (20 for this clothes and 16 for this weapon).

The only "skill" required for weapons is "body" for some "heavy" weapons (6 body required, If I remember).
The "REQ" is the required "general" level. So you'll able to use these items as soon as you reach the required level (20 for this clothes and 16 for this weapon
Cheers for that pal, feel bit of idiot now. Wasnt sure as found the armour first 5mins of gameb. Thanks again

I'm looking for art from a picture (in high resolution), maybe someone has one here? Share please, would really appreciate it!
View attachment 11276269

I remember where I saw this Vernon pic, which usually shows up during forum maintenance.
At least, it used to be displayed this pic with yellow background saying "Currently under maintenance. Please wait a moment while Blue Stripes finishes its work!" or a message like that. (Not sure if this picture is still used during maintenance)

Unfortunately, I've never seen this pic on the net (except for forum maintenance)...

[EDIT]
I found it eventually. Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4fjuva

Guest 4599790

I remember where I saw this Vernon pic, which usually shows up during forum maintenance.
At least, it used to be displayed this pic with yellow background saying "Currently under maintenance. Please wait a moment while Blue Stripes finishes its work!" or a message like that. (Not sure if this picture is still used during maintenance)

Unfortunately, I've never seen this pic on the net (except for forum maintenance)...

[EDIT]
I found it eventually. Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4fjuva
Man, you saved my day! Thank you very much!

Hello,

Does somebody know why there is no Seasonal Mode anymore? How do I progress with Quests then? See screenshot atatched.
Untitled.jpg

Hello, i would have liked to start a thread about this but i have to post it here i guess, the ambient occlusion method seems to have issues with Cyberpunk 2077's some complex geometries and results in extreme shimmering and temporal instability, regardless of Anti-aliasing methods being on or off, i am posting about this since i think it is a simple fix of unticking using AO on some objects which cause this issue, i have attached the appropriate video showcasing it.

Heya I have a not-so-serious issue about my modding experience in The Witcher 3 with one conflict that seems to be like, one line of code, and it's bugging me to no end :cry:

Top Bottom