🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Can someone please tell me why the doors in Judy's apartment are closed, preventing me from getting the outfit you get for romancing her? Is this a bug in the PS5 version or did I miss something in her quest line?

Hey, new poster. Just over 100 hours on CP. I have some colortext / fiction I'd like to post somewhere. But 1) I don't know where it goes. 2) I don't have 10 posts to start a new thread.

(It's really dorky, but when you think about it, DropPoints are kind of amazing in the CP world)

Can someone please tell me why the doors in Judy's apartment are closed, preventing me from getting the outfit you get for romancing her? Is this a bug in the PS5 version or did I miss something in her quest line?
She give you a full access to her apartment at the end of Pyramid Song ? (the morning on the pier).

Heyo, just popping in to see what's going on, been playing this game almost non-stop since release so figured might as well join the forums.

Yes, she gave me the key to her apartment at the end of the Pyramid Song quest. Don't tell me there's a 'full access' and a 'partial access' depending on what you did in her questline? Because I checked the guides and they all say you can get the MaxTac uniform from her room after gaining access to her apartment. So then why is the door to her room closed and unopenable? This smells like a bad glitch.

Yes, she gave me the key to her apartment at the end of the Pyramid Song quest. Don't tell me there's a 'full access' and a 'partial access' depending on what you did in her questline? Because I checked the guides and they all say you can get the MaxTac uniform from her room after gaining access to her apartment. So then why is the door to her room closed and unopenable? This smells like a bad glitch.
No, I say "full access" because it's what she say :)
Not 100% sure, and you will take me for an idiot, but you tried to open the door with the keypad ?

No, I say "full access" because it's what she say :)
Not 100% sure, and you will take me for an idiot, but you tried to open the door with the keypad ?
I get in her apartment by using the keypad at the door then the door to her bedroom where the Maxtac uniform is is closed and won't open.

I get in her apartment by using the keypad at the door then the door to her bedroom where the Maxtac uniform is is closed and won't open.
Ok, so you can enter in the apartment, but the bedroom is locked ?
I'm not at this point in 1.5, even far. So I don't know, but it's weird... In 1.31, this door was always open :(
At least, you can send a ticket to the support for help (with screenshots and save if possible), not really a quest, but I think, it's the closest category.

Hello guys. I am the guy who completed witcher 3 %100. And im happy to be here.
Here is my %100 completion and corvo bianco showcase

I lost my hdd on ps4. So i have to complete witcher 3 %100 again :D (but this time more proberly) Im prepairing myself to next gen release. So will complete my new game plus run on next gen upragade

Last edited:
Hello CP-Com

I´m Alex and registred to report/discuss a bug, but i haven´t the rights to make a thread until 10 posts are made.

More Infos: (Maybe it occurred by you) CDPR only give the advice to disconnect the console 2 minutes from power.
Every Quest (NCPD, Cyberpunk, Boxes, Chests, Packages etc.) has no marker (and hover text with discription) to open that, so the mission will never go on/end/be closed. That means that on mission "ghost town" the content from the trunk can´t be taken (jumper cable and items).
Xbox Series X, 1.5, Raytracing on.

Maybe one of you (not spammers) can open a thread for me, since i cant at this time and won´t spam 9 more posts therefore. So. i take pictures soon and load it up so you can see what bug this is. Thank you very much :)

ps: I played it last year on xbox one x with 100% and no errors.

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm enjoying Cyberpunk 2077, totally loving patch 1.5 the game has come a long way. Here is some feedback though, i think it would be great if there were more ethnic diversity when it comes to hair styles... the few dread styles that are there are nice but not all black guys wear dreads.. different haircut styles would be nice to choose from.. & also more diversity in the syles.. https://bit.ly/33SL1Tv <----- FOR EXAMPLE

Last edited:
Hey all, new user here. Dowloaded cyberpunk again after patch 1.5 and having a great time so far. Since I'm a new user I can't create my own threads yet so hopefully someone can answer my question here. So my question is, will we ever be able to upgrade our iconic weapons without investing heavily into the tech tree? A lot of the iconic weapons are cool but eventually they are outclassed by random weapons we find. It would be great if we could spend eddies at a gunsmith or similar to upgrade them.

Last edited:
Hey all, new user here. Dowloaded cyberpunk again after patch 1.5 and having a great time so far. Since I'm a new user I can't create my own threads yet so hopefully someone can answer my question here. So my question is, will we ever be able to upgrade our iconic weapons without investing heavily into the tech tree? A lot of the iconic weapons are cool but eventually they are outclassed by random weapons we find. It would be great if we could spend eddies at a gunsmith or similar to upgrade them.
I've always switched my skills around to upgrade then back to combat by spending the 13k to reset so i can switch between the 2. With putting all the skill point into the crafting tree. You can make some mad money.

You can either get the legendary ashura sniper or the G-58 DIAN crafting spec to craft, upgrade, and sell over and over at a junk shop to both make ALOT of money but also to upgrade your gear. This also makes up for the 13k to reorganize the skill points and perk points.

Craft and sell-
-Find a junk shop (reorganize skill points and perks)
-Buy the craftables needed for the spec.
-build the spec as much as you can and sell back for all the money the junk shop has.
-reset the day
-repeat

You can't upgrade iconic weapons without the perks to craft legendary items (and before the one for craft the epic items). For crafting legendary weapons (and iconic ones), you have to unlock Edgerunner Artisan (and Grease Monkey for epic). And if you allow to do the same without crafting skill (like from shops/vendors/...), crafting skill become completely useless...

But you can keep your iconic weapons (rare or epic) at your level by upgrading them (it don't require any crafting skill). So a "random" weapon will never be better than your iconic. If you never upgrade your favorite weapons, indeed, few levels later, they are outdated by every weapons that you can find :)

Hey. I really need help. For some reason I do not have any health syringes and it's really making it difficult for me to defeat bosses. When I press up nothing happens because the slot is completely empty. Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch or how am I able to get more of them because I am really getting frustrated. Thanks

Hey. I really need help. For some reason I do not have any health syringes and it's really making it difficult for me to defeat bosses. When I press up nothing happens because the slot is completely empty. Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch or how am I able to get more of them because I am really getting frustrated. Thanks
You can't select and equip one type in your inventory (or you have none in your inventory) ?

I have none in my inventory unless I'm just not seeing it. When I try to equip anything in that "up dpad" spot it won't let me add a thing

I have none in my inventory unless I'm just not seeing it. When I try to equip anything in that "up dpad" spot it won't let me add a thing
You when you click on the slot, you have anything to equip ?
(weird, health items are very common and can be found everywhere).
26-02-2022_19-14-53-sa3qbahv.jpg
At worst, you can buy health items in drugstores (the pill icon) or maybe even craft them in the crafting tab.

It's completely empty. So I can buy syringes? Great. It's weird cuz I have a bunch of drinks and health items but it doesn't let me equip any of them, I can only use them in the menu but even then they don't work in mid battle

Greetings, I am an admirer of your work guys, The Witcher The Wild Hunt took my eyes out and I'm still playing it. Ever since they featured cyberpunk in their first tail, I've been waiting for it. when The gameplay came up, my head exploded. I couldn't wait any longer to get it and play it. When they finally launched it on the market, I heard and read the reviews, I couldn't believe I was discouraged. A year ago he had just bought an Xbox One S hoping to be able to play his game. Still I was hoping they would fix it like many other companies do. I finally managed to buy the game. They had already published some patches and updated the game, I got ready to play it, and my surprise was great, despite the criticism and claims of the gamer community, it did not go so badly for me, The graphics were spectacular, I noticed a certain realism, they had surpassed the Witcher, the settings, the people, the cars, It certainly wasn't overcrowded as they had shown in their trailers, but it was impressive to me, the population density of the NPC's was moderate and the cars were seen more often. I had never complained about it, but now it is unplayable for me, I walk through the night city and it is completely empty, I manage to see one or two cars on my tours, they drastically reduced the density of the NPC's are seen very little or are scarce, the afterlife is empty, the graphic quality went down and they removed effects and structures that made the city really look like a cyberpunk world. Its update with patch 1.5 destroyed my game and my world, which by then was more alive and colorful for me. Save money for a long time so I can buy my Xbox One, I find it impossible to save or spend money for a state of the art console and a 4k tv to play cyberpunk 2077 decently. :(😩

Top Bottom