šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
Hello! I'm having an issue with the gig "Hot Merchandise." Rogue never calls me to start the gig despite me meeting all the requirements to do it. This is locking me out of the platinum trophy.
Hum... And the other Rogue's GIGs are/were available ?
Because now in 1.5, they are "unlocked" very late in the game.

I've done all the other Rogue gigs. "Hot Merchandise" is the last gig I have to do on the entire map.
Post automatically merged:

I've gone to the location a million times over and it never triggers. I've tried calling Rogue at the location but it's just the generic dialogue. The icon for the gig is on the map, I meet all requirements, it just doesn't trigger.

I've done all the other Rogue gigs. "Hot Merchandise" is the last gig I have to do on the entire map.

I've gone to the location a million times over and it never triggers. I've tried calling Rogue at the location but it's just the generic dialogue. The icon for the gig is on the map, I meet all requirements, it just doesn't trigger.
Ok, very annoying. But I don't think there is any way to fix it by your own, unfortunately :(
So at least, if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help (I suppose you're on Playstation because > Platinium)
So try to clear the cache at first, then send a ticket > "Contact Us" button.

It appears the developers have not updated starter decks since making some changes incompatible with the rest of the deck ā€” I hope you posts call this to their attention and spur action.

Soon im going to play
(Female V Nomad) Though I play Female Corpo V 98.8 % of the time with star ending.

question is, as. Nomad, a mission called ā€œThese boots are made for walkingā€ zi think? Where you get you cute car back. Can that mission be done earlier in game? Sorry for asking but I donā€™t know when I can post.

question is, as. Nomad, a mission called ā€œThese boots are made for walkingā€ zi think? Where you get you cute car back. Can that mission be done earlier in game? Sorry for asking but I donā€™t know when I can post.
Only "available" (the moment when you'll receive the message to activate the quest) after "Ghost Town", maybe even "Lightnings break", but not sure (I always completed both in a row^^)

Having an issue in new game +, Witcher III: Enhanced and Superior legendary sword diagrams don't show up when I try to build them. I've gotten them, but they don't show up in the crafting diagrams when I look.

Looking fir an assist here... The sword diagrams for witcher gear don't appear available to craft in my new game + when go to my diagrams or to the sword Smith. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
(( Can I officially start a post?))

Also, Iā€™ve never played Witcher 3.

I would love to. I play on Series X so is it playable? Dumb question, I know.
If I buy it, big if can I buy it from the beginning or play Witcher 3.
I have Mass Effect. Legendary edition. Grand theft autoā€™s. But GTA V has become a failure due to the online thing of that game 9 years. Make money? Sure. There creativity? Done like the wind. RDR2, brilliant story. The online, potential but imo The story & what you can do such as fishing, hunting, ā€˜etcā€. And other game in which focuses on Single player mode.

so is Witcher 3 Story mode orā€¦ You know where Iā€™m going with this.

Also, Iā€™ve never played Witcher 3.

I would love to. I play on Series X so is it playable? Dumb question, I know.
If I buy it, big if can I buy it from the beginning or play Witcher 3.
I have Mass Effect. Legendary edition. Grand theft autoā€™s. But GTA V has become a failure due to the online thing of that game 9 years. Make money? Sure. There creativity? Done like the wind. RDR2, brilliant story. The online, potential but imo The story & what you can do such as fishing, hunting, ā€˜etcā€. And other game in which focuses on Single player mode.

so is Witcher 3 Story mode orā€¦ You know where Iā€™m going with this.
Not dumb at all, a question to get an opinion before buying something is never a dumb question.
Playable ? Oh yes it is playable, without any problem. Even 7 year after the release, the game damn gorgeous ;)
I highly suggest to prioritize the GOTY edition, expansions are amazing. A screenshot taken yesterday on Series X obviously :)
And yes, I think that you can start with The Witcher 3 without any poblem (maybe to knowing a little more about the lore, you will have to read the "codex").
17-05-2022_18-40-25-ycnii2sp.jpg

Not dumb at all, a question to get an opinion before buying something is never a dumb question.
Playable ? Oh yes it is playable, without any problem. Even 7 year after the release, the game damn gorgeous ;)
I highly suggest to prioritize the GOTY edition, expansions are amazing. A screenshot taken yesterday on Series X obviously :)
And yes, I think that you can start with The Witcher 3 without any poblem (maybe to knowing a little more about the lore, you will have to read the "codex").
View attachment 11305561
I can google this for Physical Copie. But is it as good as digital? btw, Thank you for this info. Iā€™m definitely will get this.

Yep, Witcher 3 is and remains brilliant if you like this kind of setting. The GOTY edition is a clear recommendation and understandable even without parts 1 and 2.
This was truly helpful too. Physical disc or digital or both?
Iā€™d love to play from the start, Like Mass Effect. LE. What you do effects the following.

Thanks again. Sorry if Iā€™m misspelling. Im sort of feel odd, sick.

Thanks again. Sorry if Iā€™m misspelling. Im sort of feel odd, sick.
No problem. Hope you get well soon.

I'm not familiar with consoles, but I assume that there is no difference between the physical and digital version. So it depends more on the price. At least for the PC, the GOTY edition is currently available for 10 ā‚¬. An absolute bargain.

I can't remember the last time I bought a physical version of a game.

Hello! I'm having an issue with the gig "Hot Merchandise." Rogue never calls me to start the gig despite me meeting all the requirements to do it. This is locking me out of the platinum trophy.
Are you going to the area where the quest is? Ive only ever gotten the call when I'm right outside the building. The purchasable car Makigai MaiMai (the tiny car) is right outside the building; just mentioning this in case you need help finding the location.

aw rip I didn't see this reply until after I replied to your initial inquiry D:

No way, digital on the xbox store ;)
(if you are a little patient, you can wait for it to be on sale, I've already seen the GOTY version for less than 20E)
In that case Iā€™ll make an exception. For Witcher GOTY.
Thank you for helping me out.
Iā€™ll wait until the prices lower. Nah! Iā€™m buying it. lol šŸ˜‚
Patients Is not one of my virtue.

In that case Iā€™ll make an exception. For Witcher GOTY.
Thank you for helping me out.
Iā€™ll wait until the prices lower. Nah! Iā€™m buying it. lol šŸ˜‚
Patients Is not one of my virtue.
Even at full price, it's worth it. You won't regret it for sure, minimum 120-150 hours of enjoyment ;)

No problem. Hope you get well soon.

I'm not familiar with consoles, but I assume that there is no difference between the physical and digital version. So it depends more on the price. At least for the PC, the GOTY edition is currently available for 10 ā‚¬. An absolute bargain.

I can't remember the last time I bought a physical version of a game.
Thank you. Physical copies I get and Digital of that same game. Like Cyberpunk 2077. Got that physical & digital.
Some games are not available on digital (Itā€™s rare) so I get the physical. Others are not available on physical so I get digital. Most of my games are digital which I have more of than physical.
Itā€™s more of a collectorā€™s item, honestly. But Iā€™m almost pure digital. My reply is odd. Especially that line:):giveup:

Ups... whatĀ“s happened? Relic? Persona-Upload? Backup for resleeving?

NO! Nooo! Damn!t Johnny! are you head jumping from one to another? Help me @Shafir Iā€™m lost, why me? Call Judy, wait I donā€™t want to worry her more. Call Panam. Ask her about the dlc.:ROFLMAO:

Iā€™m confused. Okay, When can I start posting my own thread? Iā€™m fresh user but Iā€™ve been here a minute, Rather awhile.

much rest to all & a hello.

Last edited:
Top Bottom