🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hi!
I want to report a Witcher 3 Interface bug, is there a specific thread where I can do it?
I play the Steam Pc NG Version, I have some mods installed but I don't think it's a mod issue, haven't had any trouble so far till I got to Novigrad.
Thanks

Hi!
I want to report a Witcher 3 Interface bug, is there a specific thread where I can do it?
I play the Steam Pc NG Version, I have some mods installed but I don't think it's a mod issue, haven't had any trouble so far till I got to Novigrad.
Thanks

A general bug thread can be found here in the Technical section of the forums:

CDPR support can be reached here for example:

If verify/repair doesn't do anything you can click on "Contact us" to send a ticket.

Keep in mind though that it can still be a mod issue even if it worked before Novigrad.

A general bug thread can be found here in the Technical section of the forums:

CDPR support can be reached here for example:

If verify/repair doesn't do anything you can click on "Contact us" to send a ticket.

Keep in mind though that it can still be a mod issue even if it worked before Novigrad.
Okay, thanks for the reply!

Hello all together,
I play on PC / GOG ver. 1.61 and today I wanted to install another mod from nexus via vortex software. Cyberpunk Red MOD DLC ist downloaded, Mods are enabled and all mods are working. That new mod has to be configured in the Main Menu of the game under the sub-menu item "Mod". Now I'm very confused because my main menu does not contain a sub-item "Mod". Can anybody help?
THX
Post automatically merged:

Hello all together,
I play on PC / GOG ver. 1.61 and today I wanted to install another mod from nexus via vortex software. Cyberpunk Red MOD DLC ist downloaded, Mods are enabled and all mods are working. That new mod has to be configured in the Main Menu of the game under the sub-menu item "Mod". Now I'm very confused because my main menu does not contain a sub-item "Mod". Can anybody help?
THX
Oh, problem solved - the mod menu comes with another mod. THX :)

Last edited:
Hello,

this is a bug report for Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt NextGen Update Version 4.00 Hotfix2.

As you can tell from the screenshots the place of power is below the surface.

Best regards

Attachments

• 2023-01-14_1005_2.png
    2023-01-14_1005_2.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2023-01-14_1016_1.png
    2023-01-14_1016_1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
Hello,

this is a bug report for Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt NextGen Update Version 4.00 Hotfix2.

As you can tell from the screenshots the place of power is below the surface.

Best regards
I think this place of power is accessible only during a quest, which you most probably didn't complete yet (like one in Skellige), so it's not a bug and normal ;)

Hello,

I'm playing the Next Gen Update on PS5 and on a 4K TV, and I'm noticing that the initial intro video and load screens - e.g., the fast travel load screen - are somewhat grainy/pixelated.

In-game the graphics are fantastic - it's just the video/load screens that appear grainy/pixelated; it's almost as if they're at a different resolution than the in-game graphics.

Is this normal?

Thank you.

Will you guys PLEASE fix the damn aiming on console for this game. This is still to this day the biggest known issue that has been around since release. There are entire forums dedicated to advanced settings to compensate for how bad the aim is. Just have 2 separate sensitivities for regular aiming and ADS, problem solved. That's like FPS 101, this game will be 100x more playable. I'm happy for the people who don't seem to see the issue or they have gotten used to it but it is a big problem in this game and CD should have the decency to do something about it 2 years in.

Hello,

I'm playing the Next Gen Update on PS5 and on a 4K TV, and I'm noticing that the initial intro video and load screens - e.g., the fast travel load screen - are somewhat grainy/pixelated.

In-game the graphics are fantastic - it's just the video/load screens that appear grainy/pixelated; it's almost as if they're at a different resolution than the in-game graphics.

Is this normal?

Thank you.
Yeah a little on Series X too (also seem to be locked on 30 FPS...)
Not sure why, but I guess the resolution still what is was before.

Yeah a little on Series X too (also seem to be locked on 30 FPS...)
Not sure why, but I guess the resolution still what is was before.
Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Is this is a known issue?

I've seen this a few times in the Inventory screen.

PS5 Next Gen Update.

Attachments

• PXL_20230118_041638884.jpg
    PXL_20230118_041638884.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask if Phantom Liberty will be available for purchase in Russia or not. [...} haven't found a solid answer through the forum search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask if Phantom Liberty will be available for purchase in Russia or not.
Are Cyberpunk and The Witcher 3 available for purchase on russian stores ?
If they're not, Phantom Liberty most probably won't be available on the russian store too. On side note, if you take a look here, the complete edition of The Witcher 3 (boxed edition) doesn't seem to be released in russia either (Or I missed it^^)

Is anyone else having major issues with terrible framerates (windows 10)? Everything stutters and lags, cant find anything to fix it even after the patch they released. All my graphics drivers are up to date, and I have adjusted and re adjusted every setting in the actual game to see if I can fix it. The only thing that works is reverting the game back to its pre update version but even then the game just updates automatically after a while. Are there any fixes to this or am I stuck with it? Thanks

First, I had to post 10 messages in existing threads to be able to create new topics. Yet I am still unable to do so even though I have passed that number already. Could a moderator tell me the reason, please?

Screenshot_20230123-010426.png

First, I had to post 10 messages in existing threads to be able to create new topics. Yet I am still unable to do so even though I have passed that number already. Could a moderator tell me the reason, please?

View attachment 11342743
You tried in the "hot topics" section ?
If yes (I assume it's the case, according to the "1 of 10" pages of thread displayed on your screenshot), no one is able to create a thread on this section (except admins/moderators obviously). So choose a category to create your own thread, like Gameplay/Suggestion/Technical/Community/...

Hello everyone, I am a new Gwent player.

I have a issue I bought the wrong kegs today T_T.
I just bought 120 Crused Toad Kegs but waht I want to buy are 120 Ultimate Kegs.
Didn't notice when I purchased it's stupid T_T.

I just played Gwent for a few days so these Gwent ores are very precious to me.
Could I ask for help to get the 12000 ores back?I haven't opened them yet.
Want to buy Ultimate Kegs .

Attachments

• 20230123142903.png
    20230123142903.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
Top Bottom