🎉The Welcome Thread

+
You must have accidentally gone to a different village; LIndenvale always has its people, houses, etc. It never becomes a ghost town or ruined.

:oops:
It was Downwarren. Lindenvale is OK.
(Also, thanks for deleting my "duplicate" in another thread, I did that before I realized I had to post here.)

Hi, Im Kuba. I wanted to get starded with some level designing and I thought that maybe I will try creating something for one of my favourite game. So I tried to dowload RedKit but I can't find it anywhere on cdprojektred website, where it used to was (from what I reed). Is there a way to download anymore?? If yes please give me a link or some guide how to finde it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, Im Kuba. I wanted to get starded with some level designing and I thought that maybe I will try creating something for one of my favourite game. So I tried to dowload RedKit but I can't find it anywhere on cdprojektred website, where it used to was (from what I reed). Is there a way to download anymore?? If yes please give me a link or some guide how to finde it. Thanks.
In theory everything should be available here :
In "What is REDMOD?" section, you can find WolvenKit link :
WolvenKit can be downloaded here

Mastercrafted saddle is actually the Zerrikanian saddle. Can you fix this issue? You have all the promo photos with Zerrikanian blinders and saddlebags, but mastercrafted saddle. Please fix this issue, my proof is every promotional photo/wallpaper/video or trailer that you ever released.

Attachments

• HD-wallpaper-geralt-and-roach-witcher-3.jpg
    HD-wallpaper-geralt-and-roach-witcher-3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 28
Is there any plan to make possible create NG++ from NG+ save? I want it so bad. I don't care if it would be everything 100 lv, and i don't get more challenge. I just want to replay another NG++ and do on to get all Gunther O Dim rewards, all portraits of Geralt, and just replay this adventure again with all my maxed stuff. I'm playing on console so i can't use any mods. Why just don't remove restriction from ng+ saves impossible to start another ng+? And btw what about to make another difficulty mode, game mode where you start with lvl 100, all quests, enemies, and gear will also have lvl 100, game mode just to pretend it's adventure game, and less rpg?

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
Good day friends! I encountered a problem, it concerns the fact that the sensitivity of my right mini joystick is 0 and I can not fix it in any way. I tried to find how to reset the settings in wither 3, but I didn't find anything (platform xbox series x ), I tried to delete the file with all the saves (but without the cloud), but as soon as I start the game it pulls everything back. I even tried reinstalling the game, it didn't help. Please help because the sensitivity is very low.
1679142615271.jpeg

Good day friends! I encountered a problem, it concerns the fact that the sensitivity of my right mini joystick is 0 and I can not fix it in any way. I tried to find how to reset the settings in wither 3, but I didn't find anything (platform xbox series x ), I tried to delete the file with all the saves (but without the cloud), but as soon as I start the game it pulls everything back. I even tried reinstalling the game, it didn't help. Please help because the sensitivity is very low.
View attachment 11348782
Did you try to clear the cache in case ?
When you say "without the cloud", you mean that you deleted everything in the game management (Registered datas > delete everything).

It would be nice if on cyberpunk 2077 you could choose the character's build, for example: thin, fat, with more or less muscle

Did you try to clear the cache in case ?
When you say "without the cloud", you mean that you deleted everything in the game management (Registered datas > delete everything).
So that you understand what I tried to clean, I will send you a photo. There I clicked on the delete button "only from console", because I fear if i lose my save progress.
1679214422380.jpeg

So... I tried your method which clear the cache from xbox. It's didn't work to me

So that you understand what I tried to clean, I will send you a photo. There I clicked on the delete button "only from console", because I fear if i lose my save progress.
View attachment 11348869
So... I tried your method which clear the cache from xbox. It's didn't work to me
Ah ok, no if you want to keep your saves, don't delete everything (which indeed would delete everything saved for the game, saves included). I'm on Series X too and I didn't play on the very last update, but I didn't encounter this kind of issue on the previous version of the next-gen.
So I suggest to contact the support for help ("contact us" button). There is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine (if you want, you can change the language at the bottom of the page)

Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec mon jeu Cyberpunk, le jeu plante quand je joue et j'essaie toutes les solutions rien ne marche, pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?
J'ai déjà :

- Installez la dernière mise à jour de Windows
- Installer les derniers pilotes pour ma carte graphique
- J'ai déjà réinstallé le jeu en supprimant tous les fichiers du jeu
- Lancé en mode administrateur
- Désactiver mon antivirus

Aidez-moi svp, je viens d'acheter cyberpunk sur steam et j'aimerais vraiment y jouer

Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec mon jeu Cyberpunk, le jeu plante quand je joue et j'essaie toutes les solutions rien ne marche, pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?
J'ai déjà :

- Installez la dernière mise à jour de Windows
- Installer les derniers pilotes pour ma carte graphique
- J'ai déjà réinstallé le jeu en supprimant tous les fichiers du jeu
- Lancé en mode administrateur
- Désactiver mon antivirus

Aidez-moi svp, je viens d'acheter cyberpunk sur steam et j'aimerais vraiment y jouer
You're on the english part of the forum, so in english ;)
If you don't want writing in english, there is a french part :
(vous êtes sur la partie anglais du forum, donc en anglais. Il y a une partie français si tu préfères).
So what's your specs ?
You perform a clean install of your drivers or just install an update ?
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
Did you simply verify the game files in case ?

Ah ok, no if you want to keep your saves, don't delete everything (which indeed would delete everything saved for the game, saves included). I'm on Series X too and I didn't play on the very last update, but I didn't encounter this kind of issue on the previous version of the next-gen.
So I suggest to contact the support for help ("contact us" button). There is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine (if you want, you can change the language at the bottom of the page)
Well... thank you, for this.

Seems I have to ask again, which is how do you free-roam in Cyberpunk 2077. I seem to be tied to some task all the time.

Seems I have to ask again, which is how do you free-roam in Cyberpunk 2077. I seem to be tied to some task all the time.
There's no option to "disable" the main quest in the game. You're free to roam and do whatever, but a task will always be present and the game world, itself, will advance based on the main storyline (like being unable to leave Watson at the beginning.)

Hello there,

I am confused a bit and couldnt contact support.

I have bought the game at release on (Steam) then bought 1 dlc (heart of stones), after 2023 updates, my witcher 3 client says "complete edition" but i can't find the blood and wine dlc and steam says it is not purchased which i didnt but why my game client says "complete edition", didn't they turn old purchases into complete edition?

do i need to re-download the game or pay £16 for a dlc on steam? like GoG has whole game and dlcs for 12

Attachments

• vrZSxrQQES.png
    vrZSxrQQES.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
I have bought the game at release on (Steam) then bought 1 dlc (heart of stones), after 2023 updates, my witcher 3 client says "complete edition" but i can't find the blood and wine dlc and steam says it is not purchased which i didnt but why my game client says "complete edition", didn't they turn old purchases into complete edition?
No you won't get Blood & Wine for free :)
Not sure why "complete edition", but it doesn't change the content that you add previously.

Top Bottom