the "what are you doing? killing monsters" quest from the trailer

+
the "what are you doing? killing monsters" quest from the trailer

what is this quest? Lambert just mentioned it, but I don't recall doing it. at all. I've been waiting for that quest, specifically.

Ehm...it was a trailer, not a teaser of a quest.

no. it was a quest. trailersare made from game scenes, not just choreographed scenes that never happen....

Lambert referred to it as well - "I heardwhat you did.." "[mocking] oh what are you dooooooing... killing monsters."

what is this quest? Lambert just mentioned it, but I don't recall doing it. at all. I've been waiting for that quest, specifically.

Spoilers:

When you do the quest with Lumbert, during a conversation there are 2 options... Can't really remember which ones those are but one of them triggers that funny part :p

its just an contract that geralt and vesimir took when on their travel to white orchard

it also was an cgi trialer not ingame footage lol!

no. it was a quest. trailersare made from game scenes, not just choreographed scenes that never happen....

Lambert referred to it as well - "I heardwhat you did.." "[mocking] oh what are you dooooooing... killing monsters."

Do you seriously not know the difference between a cinematic CGI trailer and a gameplay trailer? trailers are not done *only* with game scenes.

There is no such quest in the game. Lambert only references the cinematic trailer, where the events must have happened shortly before the start of Witcher 3.

Simple as that. ;)

Last edited:

You have very... interesting view on this xD

I remember that one. Good one! And good poke at the trailer too.

This was actually great, I hadn't seen the trailer and was wondering which quest Lambert was referring to ... but Geralt occasionally throws off those one liners often enough that I figured it was just something I'd forgot.

Top Bottom