The wish to have more romance options

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about you guys but im missing a lot of possibility around romance options.. I mean, Viktor vektor would be an awesome romance option for the girl V..
I really like Matteo too, he has very unique looks.. But in romance options you cant really have a real relationship..i mean.. If youre with River, you cant sleep at his place, cant have fun, cant call cant text...you actually cant do nothing with your partners but juts having 1-2 quests with them and done...why would they give us romance options or relationships if you cant even have real fun with them? :) Id really like an update on Viktor to be a romance option,because he's with you since the beginning, he knows you best... :giveup:And it would be awesome if we as V has the chance to survival in the end..because either way we wont survive...and thats just stupid.:shrug:

As it stands my answer is simply no, flesh out and build upon whats already there

If things changed IE we got a expansion that added a different perspective to the story, like say it started from accepting Evelyn Parkers offer, then i'd say yes because current options probably most likely wouldn't be available depending on how it played out

I get it, people want more romance options.
But some of these suggestions are ridiculous.
Vik, seriously? He calls V "kid" ffs.

Be realistic here.
"Here's looking at you kid" from Casablanca is one of the most famous romance lines in movie history.

The attitudes about what women can ask for about their romance is starting to get gamer-gatey.

This is also gets into why River was a bad choice for us. As OP said, the relationship you have with River seems to be one that embodies what men would like to see for V and ignores what women would want for their V. I found it uncomfortable and incredibly tokenizing, it put me off.

Post automatically merged:

Takemura should have been a romance option because they included flirtation and bonding in the game. And romance does not need to mean sex or any physical contact. With someone like Takemura it can be subtle suggestions or perhaps direct his life path away from Arasaka, really just anything to finish this storyline out. Like okay if they didn't want the romance option that'd be fine but then they should not have build up some expectation via the dialogue. The lack of resolution to your relationship with him is inexcusable. There is supposed to be at least some difference in character relationships if you spend the game consistently building a relationship via dialouge choices.

Vik would have been a great choice. They didn't initiate some kind of bonding progression with him so I wasn't upset like I was with Takemura. If they wanted to do that later it would be a good pick.

There are several good picks for a female/female relationship too.

Last edited:
people wants their cybersims 2077 :D
having normal and more realistic relationships is nothing to do with sims..dont be stoopid please..They gave us the opportunity to have romance options but yet, they are either short or just lame..viktor knows you from the beginning so he would be the best romance option ever..if you have nothing nice to say just scroll ahead..bye

OP keeps insulting people who post here, so clearly isn't too interested in having the thread open.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom