The Witcher 1&2 on sale at GOG.com!

+
The Witcher 1&2 on sale at GOG.com!

The Witcher Enhanced Edition and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings are both on sale at GOG.com.
The second part of The Witcher is available for 15% off (only $42.49 until 7 May 2012 23:59 CEST), while the original Witcher game can be bought for as low as $4.99 (until 23 April 2012 23:59 CEST).
Both of these releases are DRM-free and bundled with all of The Witcher goodies available, like digital comic book, special wallpapers, HQ Artbook, exclusive game guide, and many more.

Ploughing YES!

I have Witcher 1 and 2 collector's edition retail but I said to myself if there was a sale on GoG I would buy them again just to support you and GoG. GoG then had a sale late on the 16th of April of both games, so I bought both DRM-Free versions with extra goodies for a great price! TW1 and TW2 are on my Top 5 list of best games I have played in my life! Thank you CDPR and GoG!

gregski said:
Just bought W1 so I can have backup copies of both games.
Did the same for TW 1, I have retail version but I was always doing a little mess when reinstalling the game with the patches, so it's nice to have it on GoG directly with Enhanced Edition and patched XD

Hi everyone. Good news to read. I'd hope the International Version of The Witcher 1 was in GOG, but this seems to be a great opportunity and I'm anxious to take it to play with FCR. Perhaps for the next Olympics I'll find The Witcher II at the price of the first. Really want to play that masterpiece too.

I don't want to cause alarm or anything, but something's wrong with the GoG website. I tried buying a game and I get a 404 message when I go to the checkout to buy the games.

I wanted to contact GoG about it, of course, but the contact form doesn't seem to work either, it just endlessly loads without anything happening once you hit submit.

Since GoG doesn't leave an email I can write, I'm posting here.

Top Bottom