The Witcher 1: Cannot find or access "Safe House" in Epilogue to advance story.

+
Order Path.
Playing with FCR mod.

There is no open door, I see not that guy, no cutscene. Questmarker is still on that place.
Any advice? Do I need to do anything beforehand?
I think storywise the last thing happening was Siegfried talking about Larger Brothers (?) and how he trained with them when they were humans and seeing them just recently before that.

If your current quest is to find the safe house but the door isn‘t open, I‘d load an earlier save game and try again. Things like that can happen once in a while.

I don‘t know if meditating is possible in that part of the game (probably not, but no idea), but it might also be worth a try.

(Thread moved to TW1 section.)

Not sure if the mod would really interfere with that, but you never know. Back up your saves, remove the mod, and give it a go. If it doesn't work or something seems wonky -- delete all of the new saves, reinstall FCR, and restore your old saved games.

Did you use any other mods in the past? Have you fiddled with the console at any point over the playthrough?

Questlog says:

"We must find a safe path forward while the fire ravages in the streets."
Meh, last save is 30 mins away.
The only other mod I can recall installing is 3 items for meditating, storage and cat vision, plus quite some adventures.
Never used any console.

Top Bottom