The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition for Xbox 360 sold out in Europe

+
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition for Xbox 360 sold out in Europe

Over one month before its premiere on the 17th of April, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition has already been sold out in pre-orders in Europe. The Dark Edition of the game is the richest version of the award-winning RPG for Xbox 360.

CD Projekt RED studio has prepared a larger stock of this edition for their fans in Poland. That’s why The Witcher’s homeland remains the last European country, where the Dark Edition is still available.

“We are really pleased, that the Dark Edition was so well received by gamers. We’re half way from the beginning of the pre-orders to the premiere and already European gamers have bought all of the Dark Edition copies. You can still buy the Enhanced Edition of the game, which is more than a standard edition of an Xbox game containing the game, official soundtrack, quest handbook and world map.” – said Michał Nowakowski , member of CD Projekt RED’s board.

The Dark Edition of the game also contains an exclusive artbook, an additional making of DVD, a wolf-head Witcher medallion, 3 stickers - all wrapped up in an beautiful box with an wolf head 3D print relief. You can watch the whole unboxing of the game here.

oh cool! "sold out" means my card is already charged? or at the time of release like most others?

Hey congratz!

ALL the Dark Editions are already sold!? Good job CDPR! Also your advertisment department seems to have improved compared to last year. I miss Tomasz Gops and his energy as CDPRs game promoter. :) More People seems to know about the X360 release then the PC release, good job. Good to know that you (CDPR) are getting recognized as a fan supportive developer who makes AWESOME games! I wish you the best in the future and I know that you will not do the mistakes that many game companies does now a days, with all the 5-10 Euros DLCs that should be 1-2 Euros, online passes and not getting the full game on release only to have to buy even more "DLC" content that should already be in the game for the "full" experience for 5-10 Euros.

Also heard about your stand on DRM, you guys are awesome!

If this is your motto I will continue support CDPR for as long as I live. Kudos CDPR!

P.S Will buy TW2EE on Steam on April 17th to show my support and it is good to have a digital copy.

This is great news for CDPR! I was going to reserve a dark edition copy, but I eventually purchased it for the PC. I can't wait for the content update on the PC!

delict said:
congrats!!
btw eshop with all those collector items would be cool.

zasloužený úspěch chlapi!

Oops sorry was gonna +1 you but missed and accidently pushed the minus.. :( Sorry, I totally agree with an E-Shop to be able to get collectors items.

You have to write something smart here so I can +1 it to make it even. :)

TheImmortal said:
P.S Will buy TW2EE on Steam on April 17th to show my support and it is good to have a digital copy.

Did you consider buying the game from GOG.COM? DRM-free, lots of additional goodies and 100% of the money goes to CDPR. Just sayin :)

Anyway, you guys are REALLY making me want to buy the DE. Why, oh why are you leaving me open for the danger of being kicked out of the house!? I am drooling over this trailer and the Dark Edition unboxing video the whole morning and my wife is just like

gregski said:
Did you consider buying the game from GOG.COM? DRM-free, lots of additional goodies and 100% of the money goes to CDPR. Just sayin :)

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, however I already have the Collector's Edition of TW2 and 2 different Editions of The Witcher 1 so I just need the actual digital TW2 game. The main resaon I wanted to buy it from Steam is 'cause I use Steam for practically all my games. I don't play many old games anymore since the ones I have played I have finished and don't need to play again, hence I don't buy games from GoG, if I wanted to play an old game GoG is where I would buy it though. :)

I support both Steam and CDPR at the same time when I buy it from steam since I like CDPRs games and Steams services. :)

Congrats guys,you people deserve this.i havent bought this game till now due to financial problems but i will buy soon enough.

Pleeeeease can you open a merchandise shop for the witcher?!?
I really want to buy such a witcher-amulet.

;)

Top Bottom