The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition sold out in the US

+
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition sold out in the US

Almost two weeks before its premiere, the Dark Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings has been sold out in the United States. A few weeks ago we informed, that this edition is no longer available in Europe.
''Its great news for us, that the Dark Edition was such a success worldwide. I hope players will appreciate the gadgets we prepared for them. Wed like to remind you that there are still remaining copies of The Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2. By buying this version of the game you still get more, than you would expect from a standard Xbox game. Apart from the manual and the game itself it contains an official soundtrack CD, a quest handbook and a world map.'' said Michał Nowakowski, member of CD Projekt REDs board.
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings will be available for Xbox 360 and PC on April 17th. On the 5th of April CDP RED will host a conference in its HQ. During a streamed presentation we will present more details regarding the upcoming release.

*Pats CDPR on the back*
If you decide to manufacture a new batch of DE give me a holler before it's sold out too ;)

I'm really happy that CDPR makes actual limited editions of the game; other companies use that only as a marketing strategy, and still print up an infinite amount of copies, allowing people to find them in the bargain bin a year later. Thank you for keeping it real!

Congrats, is there any chance to find out how many Dark Editions did you print, or more or less how many you did in comparison to the main edition?

Are you guys printing more?

Kitadol said:
Are you guys printing more?
Duh! That was the whole point of the LIMITED EDITION, it is limited. And sold out. Because they are good for their word on a limited edition.

Looks like Gamestop is still taking orders for it. If anyone that wanted it was waiting for something, this might be your last chance to get it at the regular price:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-dark-edition/99042

Kindo said:
I'm really happy that CDPR makes actual limited editions of the game; other companies use that only as a marketing strategy, and still print up an infinite amount of copies, allowing people to find them in the bargain bin a year later. Thank you for keeping it real!

This very much

Congratulations, CDPR! That's great news!

You guys deserve tremendous success, and I hope you will get every bit of what you deserve.

Top Bottom