The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition goes gold on Xbox 360

+
Reod said:
Brand new info from eurogame

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-29-game-administrators-reactivate-reward-cards

If they did that im sure that dark edition preorders will be fine.

that sounds like good news! thanks for the link :)

I also checked the site and even emailed them on this regard
hopefully pre-orders will be fine

Here's hoping that millions of console gamers get introduced to Geralt of Rivia ... and the wonder that is CDPR.

Faintestidea said:
This game is going to take over my social life lol The same as I thought ME3 would, but ya know......

I wanted ME3 to take over my life, but EA managed to piss me off even before i could by it.

M4xw0lf said:
I wanted ME3 to take over my life, but EA managed to piss me off even before i could by it.

They pissed-off a huge number of their fans bro. I already learned my lesson with Bioware, no more preorder, no more CE!

Congratulations, as a 360 and PS3 owner, I shall tell my mates, the very few that have consoles, about the Witcher 2, if I can get a FIFA and CoD head, I have one friend that ONLY has those to games i.e CoD MW 1, 2 & 3, FIFA 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12, hooked on Skyrim, then I'm sure I can get him to purchase TW 2.

I'm so pumped for this game.

I for one think it's really cool that you guys keep posting news related to the game every day! Can't wait for more details on the characters! Oh, and a a btw, it's a neat PR trick to keep a constant relationship with the gamers. Makes them feel happy and much more likely to buy the game when it comes out :D. I for one know i will!

Top Bottom