The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Prima Official Game Guide coming April 17

+
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Prima Official Game Guide coming April 17

Something every Witcher fan should have! The Enhanced Edition of the game gets it own official guide from Prima Games. This is a developer-approved strategy guide that includes all the new content added in the Enhanced Edition of the game. The guide consists of not only a walkthrough, but also general strategy tips that will allow you to succeed in the main storyline and the arcade arena mode."A game as rich and unique as The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition comes along only once in a generation," said author Alicia Ashby, author of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Prima Official Game Guide. It demanded that we create a definitive resource that would enhance and expand the player's journey. With CD Projekt Red's support, we were able to invest hundreds of hours in exploring and documenting every aspect of the game." We must say this guide is quite impressive! It covers all of the new content included with the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2 and shows multiple walkthroughs so you can see each of the games endings. It is illustrated with beautiful screenshots taken from the game, and has detailed maps of every location.There are two ways you can get this extensive guide: The online, digital eGuide is available for pre-order at PrimaGames.com. The print strategy guide, which contains behind-the-scenes content, will also be available on April 17 at these retailers: Gamestop, EB Canada, Best Buy, Amazon, Amazon Canada, Barnes Noble, Bn.com, Frys Electronics and F.Y.E.

I love having a strategy guide for a good game, even if I rarely use it. Call it a weakness. I swear, if I see this somewhere I'm going to be severely tempted. D:

your late (again) :Dalready pre-ordered it :D its available here in India too! in India's no. 1 online store flipkart.comthey even have the TW2 EE for both 360 and PC luckily, ordered the PC one long beforesadly the DE not obtainable to many like me :(the prima guide is the closest which I can get, unless CDP decides to take pity on us and so something (not implying your fault in anyway, love you guys but this international not available to everyone thing sucks, especially gamestop and likes)

I think most bigger online stores specializing in books sell this. Here in Sweden many online bookstores sell English imported Prima guides.

You can always google search using these codes. (they should be the same in Europe atleast)
ISBN10: 0307894622
ISBN13: 9780307894625

Tyrannikos said:
I love having a strategy guide for a good game, even if I rarely use it. Call it a weakness. I swear, if I see this somewhere I'm going to be severely tempted. D:

Yes I am also very much like this! I buy it but hardly use it. But I always seem to look through it once I beat the game. :D

After buying the Dragon Age 2 special collectors edition strategy guide with hardcover... I am disenfranchised with guides.

Can't wait for the game, been reading up alot on TW and CDPR, I think it's safe to say I've found my new favorite developer.

Isn't an official game guide redundant since CDPR provided a quest guide for every copy of The Witcher 2? You guys could save on publishing costs that way.

The official game guide is more than just another quest guide. It is 368 pages and includes fully labeled maps for all important locations, vendor lists, enemy data, Arena and Dark Mode sections, easter eggs and more.

Top Bottom