The Witcher 2 Expansion Pack?

+
The Witcher 2 Expansion Pack?

Regarding the article on Eurogamer a year ago, there is a mentioning of an AA+ Game to be released in 2013.
Could it really be an expansion pack for TW2 (which I surely don't mind )?
Well I think it must be, I mean a new game beside The Witcher and Cyberpunkt isn't really possible now, as CDP Red isn't a big company at the moment and all work is concentrated at those two games.

I wouldn't have expected for them to make an expansion now, but as I looked for that article again for what they were working on, the AA+ is the only game that's left to be announced and released beside TW2 on Xbox 360/Mac, TW3 and Cyberpunk 2077.

You know i can't wait for another piece of expansion or TW 3 but i think and hope it's about a whole new game don't get me wrong expansion is good but i would rather want a full game also i'm dying to see what "the black ones" are up to.

An expansion with some of the gothic atmosphere from TW1 (yup, ditch that poor excuse of a Bruxa from TW2 and bring sexy vampires back, and tombs and haunted castles) and the episodic feel of the two short stories collections would be very welcome />

The AA product (not AA+) premiering in Q1 of 2013 is indeed in company strategy for years 2012-1015. However it does not mean that's a new game or expansion (i was wondering about it myself few months ago). It could mean release of Witcher 2 on another platform (doubtful) or even a release of mod tools. Who knows what is is. I think expansion would be announced some time ago. Also plans can change. The only thing that we know is that AA title (by cd projekt description) means a title on one platform with potential sales over 500k units in product life cycle. Production cycle 1-2 years and price set at 40-60$

(GT)

I bet it would be RED Engine Editor. Also, I bet it will be added to an adventure prepared by the current beta-modders :)

Booraz said:
The AA product (not AA+) premiering in Q1 of 2013 is indeed in company strategy for years 2012-1015. However it does not mean that's a new game or expansion (i was wondering about it myself few months ago). It could mean release of Witcher 2 on another platform (doubtful) or even a release of mod tools. Who knows what is is. I think expansion would be announced some time ago. Also plans can change. The only thing that we know is that AA title (by cd projekt description) means a title on one platform with potential sales over 500k units in product life cycle. Production cycle 1-2 years and price set at 40-60$

I'm hoping it's something Witcher related, even if it isn't something spectacular, I need something to fill in my Geralt needs, mod tools would be most welcome though since the engine they used for TW2 is much more advanced than that of TW1 then it could be highly unlikely, but oh well, time will tell

I bet it will be some awesome & fully voiced quests (in new sceneries) made with the REDKit.

Top Bottom