The Witcher 2 is five years old, today!

+
Well... To be honest, there might be some stuff coming today. :)

And again, time passes sooooo fast.
Already one year passed since the best game i've ever played was released.
I know i criticized much, but that doesn't change how much i love this game.
I Never was connected to a game like this.

Now a happy birthday to Witcher 3 and a thanks to the whole dev team for their splendid work.

Well... To be honest, there might be some stuff coming today.

:youdontsay:

I hate this word.. :p

Last edited:
Never played another game multiple times as TW2, never fell in more love than TW3 :')
Time flies so fast!

Last edited:
I will get hate but it hasn't aged so good(played 1 week ago , all quests, best armor and swords) and had massive plot holes. The story, world, characters in W3 were way better.

One plot hole was the tiny figurine with triss inside. Why hasn't Philippa sensed something? why hasn't seen anybody Triss in Vergen? Iorveths redemption was forced. Dragon helping la valette was a little bit underdeveloped, why should she endanger the people the castle? i know small price for big friend. Chapter 3 was so short maybe 5 hours. Kaedweni camp was no good setting. Witcher 3 had the problem many plotllines from W2 were not solved properly.

Another plot hole was they talked lethos favourite place in Flotsam was where the rose of remembrance was but before i picked that up with triss and no letho. Maybe dubbing error? Kayran fight was a disappointment after W3 and without rose coloured glasses, too much quick time. The dragon was a good fight. The second boss was so weak. The game is also way too easy. Lethos both fights are way too easy. One Aard he stumbles and 2 strikes. Repeat and he is dead and the second fight only Igni from a mile and he is dead. But the story with the plot holes was awsome because the good characters and the mature content. Witcher 3 is the best. (yes i said i suck at W2 but after 5 hours i was good in the game and something is wrong if you only need the potions in 2 or 3 fights) I was so strong that i thought i would have completed it even on dark mode. I will play it again in 2019 but with dark mode. The most difficult enemy was the dragon because i wanted to complete the game and didn't know how to dodge. I enjoyed W2 so much but W3 is on a whole other level.

Last edited:
Top Bottom