The Witcher 2 Tweaker

+
The Witcher 2 Tweaker

The Witcher 2 Tweaker v1.0.0.0 by fallenzeraphine

This is a little program to edit all the Advanced Graphics settings on The Witcher 2. Built in configuration tool wont let you access all the settings, and there are a plenty more to fiddle with. with this tool you can tweak almost all the Advanced Graphics settings

Features

* Edit the user.ini file
* Edit Individual Performance Profiles
* Access to all the Settings [So use it with care]
* Contains Descriptions for almost all the settings and Recommendations [Found from around the web]
@witchernexus

That's great. I get all the labels and buttons overlaped in the default configuration utility.

Now this is extremely useful, indeed.
I'm going to the Crime Scene ASAP.

Thank you for fallenzeraphine, and Moderator who put the info here!

A fantastic tool; it works great. Even if you're used to changing all these settings around manually, I'd say this is a great download. Highly recommended. : )

What is texture time budget ?
Max cube shadow count max is 3 ?
Max spot shadow count max is 3 ?
Foliage distance scale max is 1.0 and the mesh as well max is 1.0 ?

LE: i bumped all to max, and i didn't noticed some improvement in textures, and overall. Same quality, same performance.

CalinRO said:
What is texture time budget ?
Max cube shadow count max is 3 ?
Max spot shadow count max is 3 ?
Foliage distance scale max is 1.0 and the mesh as well max is 1.0 ?

LE: i bumped all to max, and i didn't noticed some improvement in textures, and overall. Same quality, same performance.
You can still edit the .ini directly.

just edit the value there, you are not limited to the selection dropdown, you can write directly in the utility

Yesh but if i put 10 on the shadow quality if will really affect in the game ? I don't think so...

Mariusmssj said:
how to increase the draw distance??? u hate seeing things just popping up into the screen, makes me MAD xD
I think that MeshDistanceScale can be set to no more than 10 i personally set mine to 1.5

AnarkiHunter said:
increase it to 6 or 8 and play in the mist at Chapter 2..

-edited-

Well, it may work in chapter 2, but it doesn in the epilogue. Look here:

Value 1.2 http://s1.directupload.net/images/110806/9bc547rw.jpg

Value 8.0 http://s7.directupload.net/images/110807/7fzxvey9.jpg

You can see two of the Crinfried Reavers down there, the third is not yet loaded. Same goes for the three soldiers standing in front of them, farther away from Geralt.

The only good news is that, once loaded, they wont disappear when I run away from them. But the intial loading happens only when I get closer.

Anyway...it's an old problem, for many games, The Witcher 1 included. I can life with it. I just hoped we could change it by tweaking the ini, but it seems that's not possible.

Top Bottom