The Witcher 2 wishlist

+
PetraSilie said:
omg.... TR could become a new sacrificial lamb for the next juvenile shooting spree O_OCountenance of chars is still in the works, it's not final. I hope this includes textures and colours. Triss as she looks now put on tooo much make up, she looks like a hooker. I'm sure if someone knocks gently on her cheeks her thick make up layer gets cracks... I can almost hear it, like a crack in ice ;-D
I do like the fact she looks like a hooker.We all know she isn't one but the fact she's willing to use her femininity,instead of going around blasting fireballs and icespikes, to get her where she wants makes her hotter imo then the "real hookers"in TW 1...

Hellllooooo---she is a sorceress, they cast spells on themselves so they look great and irresistably sexy! I like it when she looks like a hooker. Give her to Geralt for 100orens....

OlderBudweiser said:
I do like the fact she looks like a hooker.We all know she isn't one but the fact she's willing to use her femininity,instead of going around blasting fireballs and icespikes, to get her where she wants makes her hotter imo then the "real hookers"in TW 1...
Hm....I remember what happened to the last one who dared to call a sorceress "hooker": 'twas a certain "Laurelnose" in Rinde, if I remember correctly.

TW-fan-BG said:
Hellllooooo---she is a sorceress, they cast spells on themselves so they look great and irresistably sexy! I like it when she looks like a hooker.
"Irresistibly sexy" and "like a hooker" are not the same thing. Triss can look sexy in a classy way, and from what I know of sorceresses, they want to be as sexy as possible so as to be as distracting as possible ... but being mistaken for a lowlife is NOT on their agenda.

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
Hm....I remember what happened to the last one who dared to call a sorceress "hooker": 'twas a certain "Laurelnose" in Rinde, if I remember correctly.
I said she looked like one,no that she was one :p.besides Petra said she looked like one,not me :D

I had an idea that would solve the whole problem about Geralt's fightning stances. Geralt could have different stances, but that would not affect his sword moves. Instead, the different battle stances would benefit Geralt's defense. For example, just a sketch..........Temerian Devil Stance: Raises Geralt's resistance against sword attacks.Fiery Dancer Stance: Raises Geralt's probability of auto dodging or deflect arrows.Viroledan Stance: Raises Geralt's Resistance when fightning 3 or more enemies at a time.Of course, those stances should be acquired with exp points, like any other skills and could be improved.In each stance Geralt would move in all directions, in a different defensive manner without giving his back on foes, for the sake of the well made in battle movement animations TW1 had. That would put an end in Geralt's lack of fightning forms and at the same time would not change the new system of strong and light sword attacks, pleasing both sides. I think it's fair enough.Note that this would only affect Geralt's body movements, not the sword moves. The sword moves should stay the way they are in pre-beta, it's quite alright.

Ok, here's my wishlist :1. A very, "adult" theme to the entire game. Lots of blood, torture, nudity, medieval drug dealing.....2. I loved the collection of female cards and picking up lots of diferent women in the first game so i would like this revisited in TW2 in some shape or form. ( someone remember those completely nude undead vampire chicks that you could fight? yeh thats what i want !)3. The game should be at least as long as the first game if not longer.4. Very deep and engageing combat system that can rival the combat in the top end hack and slash games !

I really like to see a Dual Wield Sword, just imagine Gerald using the Silver Sword and the Iron sword, AT THE SAME TIME ! Against humans and monsters who came to kill him, just like in the first one, when the mage cast a ghost to fight you...It would be really amazing to use two swords, instead of switch and re-switch every time you have to change targets.Another cool thing, it would be nice to see its a in game notepad, Geralt could catch the notepad from his pocket and with a pen or somenthing, draw what you want. Realistc and helpful. There are a lot of sidequests, a notpad could really help.Sorry for the bad english guys, i'm a Brazilian fan, who already buy the game at gog, CD project rocks !

Hey, a new member from faaaar away, great to meet you here. The Witcher in Brazil... hooray!Okay, back to topic. A notepad for Geralt resp. the player sounds interesting. You can make your own notes there what you have to do next or other hints about NPCs. Info that isn't in your questlog.
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
ahem well, I remember that very well *whistle* But when she looks like a hooker I don't mean she is a hooker. And of course I see that she (and all sorceresses too) wants to look attractive and doesn't want to hide her female beauty. The best example is the gathering of all sorceresses and sorcerers and normal VIPs at Thannedd (e.g. Sabrina Glevessig). But there is a great difference between Thannedd and the dangerous forrest in TW2. Why glam up when the group stumbles through the forrest on the way to Flotsam, a small and dirty village in the middle of nowhere? It's *whistle*... something like ridiculous. Even a true blue hooker would do that.

cgsinistro said:
I really like to see a Dual Wield Sword, just imagine Gerald using the Silver Sword and the Iron sword, AT THE SAME TIME ! Against humans and monsters who came to kill him, just like in the first one, when the mage cast a ghost to fight you...It would be really amazing to use two swords, instead of switch and re-switch every time you have to change targets.Another cool thing, it would be nice to see its a in game notepad, Geralt could catch the notepad from his pocket and with a pen or somenthing, draw what you want. Realistc and helpful. There are a lot of sidequests, a notpad could really help.Sorry for the bad english guys, i'm a Brazilian fan, who already buy the game at gog, CD project rocks !
Nice to see another one from BR here. :)

I don't see Triss wearing anything inappropriate in the forest so don't understand the hooker statement.

I'm brazilian too. What's the big deal ?? @Petra: Brazil is as far as USA is from Europe, I don't get the faaar away thing.We're both in the americas. It's not really that far. Brazil isn't a island in the middle of nowhere far away from civilization, you know.

I wish for different sword styles to choose from, i know the game is just a few months to go. But i just can't stop imagining Geralt fighting on a Japanese Samurai Warrior stance! Hope there will be a many stances based on Real life swordsmanship techniques plus the fast and strong slashes.Thanks CDprojekt!!Regards

Orochi82 said:
I'm brazilian too. What's the big deal ?? @Petra: Brazil is as far as USA is from Europe, I don't get the faaar away thing.We're both in the americas. It's not really that far. Brazil isn't a island in the middle of nowhere far away from civilization, you know.
Hum, It's no big deal dude, chill out. Can't I greet a fellow brazilian here man? Petra was just positively surprised to see a person from such a place; where culturally is known for football, women, samba, where its relatively big gaming comunity is not much known - unless bad MMO players - overseas and where piracy and high taxes makes such a big deal that the PSP has just officially been released to a price of US$650,00; here in the Witcher forums.Relax...

where its relatively big gaming comunity is not much known - unless bad MMO players
You must be speaking for yourself then. I used to be a hell of a mmo player. Big gaming community not much known ! Hah!Why did Hector Sanchez came to Brazil then to promote the new Mortal Kombat game ??? Because we are an unknown gaming community ?? Brazilian gaming community is one of the greatest in the whole world dude, I don't think you are brazilian. Where are you from ?? Northeast ??http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSxPAj_B2A
Petra was just positively surprised to see a person from such a place; where culturally is known for football, women, samba.
There's nothing to be surprised about. We're just humans as anyone else, and the brazilians I KNOW are ****** great players, mind you.BTW CDPR, UOL JOGOS is a huge gaming portal in Brazil. I got to know The Witcher 1 before it was released through UOL JOGOS. Those guys are always updated about the gaming world.You could send them some material to promote TW2 here in Brazil as well. Just a suggestion. Here:http://jogos.uol.com.br/Brazilians loved The Witcher, as my friend says The Witcher é do caralho.http://jogos.uol.com.br/pc/fichas/thewitcher2.jhtmhttp://jogos.uol.com.br/pc/previas/thewitcher2.jhtm

No need. Portuguese language is very ugly. I'd rather not to have portuguese voice over.Honestly. Most brazilians rpg gamers knows english anyway.Also PC games in Brazil aren't as expensive as Console games. I believe a lot of people can afford TW2 for 40USD. That's the average price of PC Games here.Here, another proof brazilians are fanatical about games. GT5 brazilian promotion was one of the craziest in the world.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghIJHEJ9oI

Wow, take it easy guys, the "far way" it was just a comment, nothing more i'm sure. Its good to see other brazilians rather than me here! Here in brazil we love the Witcher, really! Most of my friends buy the game at gog, and ask me to do the same, like that we could give a litte "extra help" to CDp.( I was inclined to buy at Steam)About portuguese in the game, it would be nice to see some portuguese subtitles, but voice? No way, no need.Anyway, this game gonna be great one way or another.

it would be nice to see some portuguese subtitles
Yeah, subtitles wouldn't be bad ! Voice Overs we already have to endure a lot, don't we ?? Hahhahaha.
Most of my friends buy the game at gog, and ask me to do the same, like that we could give a litte "extra help" to CDp.( I was inclined to buy at Steam)
Don't you dare buying it at Steam ! :) I'm spreading Gog.com TW2 buying link in every site or forum I'm member of. I think people on N4G think I work for CDP lulz. Links on every TW2 article.I hope Gog.com internet band will be able to deal all the downloads at the launching day. oOHonestly, it's going to be chaotic. Better prepare !

I hope Gog.com internet band will be able to deal all the downloads at the launching day. oO
I'm almost sure it won't.Why don't we offer our bandwich for the release week? I think it would be a good idea (unless I messed up how internet band works).

Top Bottom