Votes: 270 26.2%
  • I need to see it in action to be sure

Votes: 294 28.6%
  • I prefer the system of TW1

Votes: 363 35.3%
  • I prefer the system of TW2

Votes: 104 10.1%

• Total voters
The difference between the pro-crossbow and anti-crossbow results isn't that big. 27% yes, 30% no, 40% don't care or want to limit the crossbow to non-combat roles.
Meanwhile, only 10% are in favor of auto-refill potions, the rest are either unsure or against it.

also such potions in TW2), I mean come on).
Well i don't agree with our premises, so it's really hard for me to agree with your conclusions.
I *genuinely* don't think that a system with limited, interchangeable and mutually exclusive buffs equals to "having everything all the times", especially since you are still supposed to pre-select them out of battles and be ready when the time comes.

Maybe not, but Witchers don't have buffs.

I mean what is this here? A MMO? Did I land on the WoW forums?
Seriously, Witchers don't have buffs, they have metabolic effects caused by potions which they brew themselves.
They are temporary, they need to be created and you need to collect ingredients for them. I don't just pick up the magic formula and buff myself.
I drink something that temporarily changes what I can do, how my body reacts how much damage I can endure or how easy and fast I bleed.

It's just.... lore-breaking, game-lore-breaking and immersion breaking how this is handled.

The difference between the pro-crossbow and anti-crossbow results isn't that big. 27% yes, 30% no, 40% don't care or want to limit the crossbow to non-combat roles.
Meanwhile, only 10% are in favor of auto-refill potions, the rest are either unsure or against it.

Also the crossbow is mentioned in the books as far as I know.

Last edited:
There is no preparation (collecting ingredients, brewing the ones you needed), you ALWAYS HAVE THEM IN YOUR INVENTORY when having meditated (which is btw. incredibly annoying to have something refilled in my inventory when I only did it once and do not WANT to use it anymore because I don't like the potion and it takes up inventory space (and yes, there were also such potions in TW2), I mean come on).

I start brewing my potions, make staples of a specific one (5 or 6) while ignoring other ones (which I do not like to use). I begin to think "Do I need cat? Nah, no dark areas around and no caves there, but lets make 1 just in case", make this potions, make that one. Okay, let's go. First monster encounter. Kick their asses. Meditating, taking swallow. Going on, picking up herbs and killing monsters along the way (new ingredients already collected that way). Going on... okay, coming close to an area with lots of monsters, it might get rough (probably not, but hey, this is a role-playing game, so I'm in the role: I'm Geralt and if I don't want to die I better be prepared. Meditating, taking potions. Let's get the fun started.

It is PART of my experience, part of my role-play. And I just can't say how incredibly I will miss that. That's just how I feel.
Hoarding is a tactical play. If you hoard and don't use you are stupid, sorry. And if people don't use their potions it's probably because the monsters are not enough of a challenge to require potions. Solution? Make monsters harder....
And to be honest, I can not understand people telling me getting ingredients is a chore, actually they just fall into your bag as you kill monsters and walk in the world since there is normally about 20 times the material you need to make your potions.

See, and thats where a lot of this discussion starts to fall apart because there are too many assumptions being made about the new system. We need to see it in action before we start having these types of discussions about it.

- Theres no reason to think they are taking up inventory space. Potions seem to have their own category and we don't know if that is counting against our weight limit, and if it is maybe they only take up some tiny fraction of 1 unit? We don't know.

- It appears you are limited to 2 potions, so you will still need to make tactical decisions about which are important in a given encounter. You'll need to govern their use or probably face penalty from toxicity. You'll need to keep meditating to replenish your supply and swap out potions to meet the challenges ahead of you. All these components are still there, auto refill does not change anything about the tactical use of potions. The only difference is that you aren't spending an extra 15 seconds brewing the potions in the UI.

- What you describe about the ingredients is exactly why people call it a chore -- its takes no skill or no thought. Just mindlessly mashing X throughout a zone. As Tuco said, we wont need to collect hundreds of ingredients to brew potions so this creates a great opportunity for CDPR to create compelling gameplay encounters and quests around gathering the needed components.

- It appears you are limited to 2 potions, so you will still need to make tactical decisions about which are important in a given encounter. You'll need to govern their use or probably face penalty from toxicity. You'll need to keep meditating to replenish your supply and swap out potions to meet the challenges ahead of you. All these components are still there, auto refill does not change anything about the tactical use of potions. The only difference is that you aren't spending an extra 15 seconds brewing the potions in the UI.

AND that you do not need ingredients after the first time according to a statement of the developer here on the forums.

What you describe about the ingredients is exactly why people call it a chore -- its takes no skill or no thought.

Who CARES?
It's a roleplaying and exploration-type element not a TACTICAL one. Not EVERYTHING needs skill.
Do I need skill to get money from the bank?
Do I need skill to type those words here?
NO.
It's still not "a chore" for me.

As Tuco said, we wont need to collect hundreds of ingredients to brew potions so this creates a great opportunity for CDPR to create compelling gameplay encounters and quests around gathering the needed components.

Which will mean the whole alchemy system (in contrast to the combat system, the skill system, etc) will be limited and only usable/useful in those missions mostly and not when I just free roam.

Oh and hello - you didn't need to collect hundreds of ingredients in TW2 either, you had most of them from monster encounters and those you didn't have you could buy from herbalists....

Last edited:
AND that you do not need ingredients after the first time according to a statement of the developer here on the forums.

Of course, that goes without saying, if you arent brewing them yourself there shouldn't be a need.

I think the bigger difference is that we've both seen the crossbow in action and the developers have explained why it is needed. The same isnt true about the potions.

Last edited:
I makes the game for me - bland. Just simple.

It breaks immersion, kills any reason for me to even use alchemy (because the fights are easy enough anyway, and when I can't properly roleplay to do it they might as well remove it completely).

So basically casualization.

You don't need to gather ingredients, don't need to mix potions = no alchemy.
You still have potions sure... but that's taking potions not alchemy, since alchemy is the act of creating them.

So now you basically create buffs like you create a rune and you can attach it to you as long as you want if you meditate once the effect is over.

If you would say to me I can make potions, need ingredients, etc but I have to CHOOSE which potions I take in my quick-access, sure, no problem there.

But potions that refill automatically every time I meditate? Well, might as well refill all my runes, refill mutagens, refill my crossbow bolts, etc.
Might as well let the PC play the game for me altogether, make my choices. I mean they are just a chore. I have to click stuff and buy things from merchants. You know what? Let's just remove the merchants, there is no skill in buying things, or the conversations, there is no skill in talking.

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, The Witcher 2 already enabled those players who didn't like Alchemy to just buy the stuff from merchants, they allowed you to bypass a majority of the system. And hell, even for those who were to lazy to press a button to mix a potion had the option to not use them because the fights were easy enough.

And now you want to completely REMOVE the option to be able to mix potions and collect ingredients?
SO basically all the people who enjoyed that are not able to do that anymore just to either get those people who are not interested in it anyway to use the system or to avoid hoarding (which is btw. not a game-breaking problem for NO ONE) by making hoarding impossible?

Give me a break, that's just unfair.

Last edited:
Maybe not, but Witchers don't have buffs.
I mean what is this here? A MMO? Did I land on the WoW forums?
Seriously, Witchers don't have buffs
Potions are buffs.
Elixirs are buffs.
Mutagens are buffs.
And when i say *are* I don't mean "in this new system we are talking about right now". I mean generally speaking. They were buffs even in the previous games.
"Buff" and "debuff" are just abstract gaming terms to describe something that modifies your natural status for better or worse.

Last edited:
Potions are buffs.
Elixirs are buffs.
Mutagens are buffs.
And when i say *are* I don't mean "in this new system we are talking about right now". I mean generally speaking. They were buffs even in the previous games.
"Buff" and "debuff" are just abstract gaming terms to describe something that modifies your natural status for better or worse.

See and here is the problem.

All you see is the gameplay.
You are not in the role.

But the role needs immersion and in the game itself, in the story, potions are not buffs, they are potions, drugs more or less. They need a foundation in the reality of the game world we move in, which is that they are brewed out of ingredients you collect which is a thing that if founded heavily in the game and even a little bit in the books lore.

Who CARES?
It's a roleplaying and exploration-type element not a TACTICAL one. Not EVERYTHING needs skill.
Do I need skill to get money from the bank?
Do I need skill to type those words here?
NO.
It's still not "a chore" for me.

I'm not trying to convince you that it isn't a chore for you. You said you didn't understand why others felt that way, so I offered an explanation.

Which will mean the whole alchemy system (in contrast to the combat system, the skill system, etc) will be limited and only usable/useful in those missions mostly and not when I just free roam.

I don't even know what you're saying here. How does that suggest the alchemy system will only be useful during potential quests where you collect components?

Oh and hello - you didn't need to collect hundreds of ingredients in TW2 either, you had most of them from monster encounters and those you didn't have you could buy from herbalists....

So change my statement to say "buying 50 herbs". The opinion stays the same.

See and here is the problem.

All you see is the gameplay.
You are not in the role.
Well, you are more or less right here, in the sense that I don't value "roleplay elements" that rely on me "playing pretend" if they don't have repercussion on gameplay.

That's precisely why I don't give a damn if I can have my mansion and decorate it in Skyrim, for instance, since it's a pointless activity comparable to waving puppets in a doll house, but I appreciate when I can have a castle, tower or guild in Baldur's Gate II since I'm given the task to manage it.

That's why I don't care for eating and sleeping *unless* the game I'm playing makes these action relevant, useful and well implemented (i.e. some degree of survival simulation like in Robinson's Requiem or Ultima VII).
That's why I love the option to choose between two races and two body types if NPCs recognize the difference, but I don't give a damn about having dozens of them if they don't.
And so on. But let's not digress too much, you probably got the point.

I have another issue with your argument. You keep claiming that "they are removing the option to mix potions and collect ingredients". Except they aren't.
They are *changing* how mixing and collecting work, not removing them entirely.

Also let me stress a couple of points:

First, I would probably be fine with whatever system they would pick, being it the one from TW1, TW2 or this new one, as far as it works well. Personally it doesn't really concern me too much, simply because I'm far more concerned about the general difficulty setting.
I found both the previous games outrageously easy once you had few levels under your belt, so it's not really like I'm looking to make my own life less hard. If anything I would like things to be more challenging and interesting, less trivial.
What I want from the new alchemy system (and what I probably won't get, given how the developers claimed that they are moving away from the "extreme difficulty" -???- of the previous chapter) is for it to have more impact, to be more necessary to survive.
You are right, I genuinely don't care to "immerse myself in the world" picking a flower or a crafting ingredient every few steps, and you are free to think this makes me a horrible shallow person.
I'm not too fond of random gathering for the same reason I'm not too fond of random loot. I like my gaming experience to be hand-crafted and tightly designed.
I think Gothic and Risen, just to name two examples, handled both alchemy reagents and crafting ingredients better than any Witcher game so far.
They had their fair amount of cheap garbage to gather, too, but they also had very few precious plants and materials that were carefully placed to reward exploration and adventurous behaviour.

Second, I'm NOT defending the new system blindly, simply because at this point I can't tell yet if I'm going to like how they are going to tune it exactly.
What I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily has to be a worse or dumber system. You obviously disagree, and that's fine, but I don't have to necessarily agree with you and I don't.
Not because I'm a clueless idiot or a casual who doesn't understand RPGs (hell, not sure if I should brag about it, as it may sound really nerdy, but I would actually challenge anyone on this forum, developers included, to prove a more extensive familiarity with the genre than me, considering I'm 36 years old and I'm playing the genre since the dawn of home computing) but because I don't find your counter-arguments particularly compelling and meaningful.

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're saying here. How does that suggest the alchemy system will only be useful during potential quests where you collect components?

Well, it's simple. There are just a few steps.

1. You collect components (in those missions)
2. You create a potion
(2b. You collect components for upgrades)
(2c. You upgrade the potion)
5. You use the potions
6. You meditate to let the potion refill itself.
7. You never have to collect ingredients for THAT particular potion again

In the previous games it was:

1. You collect components while doing other quests
2. You meditate and brew the potions you want to, not brewing those you don't want to have
3. You take them
4. You refill them if you have enough ingredients
5. If not you collect more ingredients

Remove the "auto-refill" and I am fine.

So change my statement to say "buying 50 herbs". The opinion stays the same.

But not the changes they make.
The problem is with the changes they make they effectively DENY me the possibility of even being able to gather ingredients and brew them.

Well, you are more or less right here, in the sense that I don't value "roleplay elements" that rely on me "playing pretend" if they don't have repercussion on gameplay.

That's precisely why I don't give a damn if I can have my mansion and decorate it in Skyrim, for instance, since it's a pointless activity comparable to waving puppets in a doll house, but I appreciate when I can have a little hut if that is acknowledged somehow in the game.
That's why I don't care for eating and sleeping *unless* the game I'm playing makes these action relevant, useful and well implemented (i.e. some degree of survival simulation like in Robinson's Requiem or Ultima VII).
That's why I love the option to choose between two races and two body types if NPCs recognize the difference, but I don't give a damn about having dozens of them if they don't.
And so on. But let's not digress too much, you probably got the point.

Yeah I got it. You are not a Roleplayer, you are a gameplayer.
And if you like an RPG you don't like it because of the role you play but rather because of the story and the gameplay.

I have another issue with your argument. You keep claiming that "they are removing the option to mix potions and collect ingredients". Except they aren't.
They are *changing* how mixing and collecting work, not removing them entirely.

Yes.
But in their change I am not able to brew a potion whenever I want and have the ingredients.
It is a more controlled and less free experience and it is less dynamic as well.

In this case I can mix potions 1 time, and that type of potion then will not be mixable anymore since the system itself refills it automatically, which means the automatism takes over my part of the experience effectively robbing me of it.

First, I would probably be fine with whatever system they would pick, being it the one from TW1, TW2 or this new one, as far as it works well. Personally it doesn't really concern me too much, simply because I'm far more concerned about the general difficulty setting.
I found both the previous games outrageously easy once you had few levels under your belt, so it's not really like I'm looking to make my own life less hard. If anything I would like things to be more challenging and interesting, less trivial.
What I want from the new alchemy system (and what I probably won't get, given how the developers claimed that they are moving away from the "extreme difficulty" -- of the previous chapter) is for it to have more impact, to be more necessary to survive.

Yeah, and I think I agree with you there.
But if what you say is true - that they are moving away from the "extreme difficulty" - that is yet another example of oversimplification and casualization of this game.

They had their fair amount of cheap garbage to gather, too, but they also had very few precious plants and materials that were carefully placed to reward exploration and adventurous behaviour.

Yeah, but look, I do not mind that.
The only thing I mind is that you prevent me from picking those rare plants up again at another (hard to find) place and make the potion again.

Also, I don't mind better potions having harder to find ingredients. Just the low - mid-level ones should have regularly findable ingredients, especially if you consider that Witchers - according to the lore of the last 2 games - are using potions quite regularly. But again that is not the main point of problem. Because the main problem for me is that the potions just need no ingredients after you found them once. You just meditate and they refill. That is the problem.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't necessarily has to be a worse or dumber system. You obviously disagree, and that's fine, but I don't have to necessarily agree with you and I don't.

No you don't.
Hell, I don't even mind a majority of the new system.
All I am saying is that this auto-refilling, the way the developer himself (one of the guys came in an explained it) stated it is something I will definitely not enjoy.

Last edited:
One other aspect is that it may be encouraging you to use a wider variety of potions, and not just automatically apply Swallow and whatever your other favourites are every time you go into a battle, (or reload after just having died).
If the intention is to encourage a wider use of the different kind of potions, then the refill issue may not be that relevant, the emphasis will simply switch from farming to thinking about which potion combination would be most useful.

I think Gothic and Risen, just to name two examples, handled both alchemy reagents and crafting ingredients better than any Witcher game so far.

Yep, there were a systems which some people calls here "tedious": with shitload of collectible herbs and usable stuff (sometimes I had 100+ herbs of one type in my inventory). And I never held my potions for a better time, 'cause bloody encounters happened very often - one hot key for health potion, second - for mana potion, in some regions - stamina and antitoxin potions. And it was one of the best alchemy system in RPGs, I totally agree with you.

So, CDPR better should thinks about overall difficulty and herbs allocation balance and not just end up with this lazy, immersion- and economy-breaking decision (ok, I don't include "exploration-breaking", 'cause I really hope that we will got other non-quest motivations to check every swamp, every forest, climb at every hill)

Last edited:
I do not like the Auto-refilling potions at all. It sounds ridiculously. Just that I have a set of given amount of required components only once, to have an infinite number of potions to use. Senselessness. What is the difference between with gaining experience and acquiring a permanent passive skills that increase the strength of my character and collecting potions? Nothing at all!
The ingredients do not come out of thin air, after all.
I wonder if in this case arrows to crossbows or throwing knives or placed traps also be infinite? I hope not.

Why people do not take advantage of potions in the previous game? Becouse the whole system of alchemy was badly explained, annoying even, below are some examples:

1 No tutorial
2 Too easy monsters on hard difficulty
3 You could do them, but only a few were useful, majority of them had too many negative effects.
4 disturbed many dialogues
5 were poorly distributed herbs on the map needed to perform them
6 While creating a lot of potions, sometimes important ingredients for use in certain quests, suddenly disappeared, because they were used to produce them
7 They have become less interesting in use compared to the first part of the game (Witcher 1 - return of the white wolf)

You get answers.
Those who do not want to use potions at all, they should play on easy or medium level, and those who consider this a key part of the game they want to play in a difficult or dark level. I hate casualizations.
The reason for non-use potions not been a reluctance to harvested ingredients only. Remember this.

Why mutagenic potions haev to have increased toxicity, since they are so really nothing more than a passive skills?
I do not understand at all your approach. Unless you want to go to the line of least resistance, the easy way out than to work on a complex system of character development. It is not easy to create a proper system of potions and alchemy, but work on this harder.

Some mutations even allow for using my potions in greater amounts in the fight because even decrease amount of toxicity of the body or they give me the opportunity to take advantage of the better potions lvl 2-3. If some of the mutations that were not performed (passive skils), it could not take advantage of the better potions in battle.
Better potions = increased toxicity. Logical. But to be able to use them I must have bought skill of passive.

In summary:
It should differentiate between passive skills with the usual potions (1 lvl) with mutagenic potions (lvl 3 2lvl would work to longer, would be stronger, but higher toxicity).
To be able to take advantage of the better potions you must have properly matched passive skills on the tree of mutations, acquire prescription, knowledge about them from books or obtain inforamtion from NPCs.

1 Create a decent tutorial.
2 activation of posions by pressing the appropriate button.
3 Meditation should be used for rest, getting rid of toxicity from the body and prepare the new potions
4 Bring back the tree passive skills of mutations,
- Needed to use conditions better potion
- Reducing the toxicity of the weaker potions
- Extending their activities, and so on
5 Bring the into game normal potions 1lvl not depending on tree skills of mutations
6 Bring into the game upgratable potions (lvl2, lvl 3 damanding better ingredients) depending on skill mutations
7 Make the correct placement of components on the map so as to be close to the monsters that are sensitive to the effects of potions
8 To be able to take advantage of the better potions you need to obtain a prescription, the knowledge about them from books or obtain inforamtion from NPC
9 Decrease the weight to a minimum (0.01 kg for 1 piece of the herbs)
10 Do not allow to sell almost ingredients to make a money in the market. As it can not be well used it should throw it on the ground without any resistance. Economy must be well balanced.

If someone's asked me whether I would rather play a powerful addition to the witcher 1 with improved combat, with a few improvements and better graphics, presented in Witcher 3 or play a dumbed down (becouse of consloes) Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, decided I would choose a supplement to the first section, because he has much better mechanics in terms of potions.

Theres no easy way out, work harder and make the appropriate balance so that potions and specific passive skills dovetail well with each other.
Operating recommend to listen to the words of a well-known song. Maybe it will help you in working harder.

One other aspect is that it may be encouraging you to use a wider variety of potions, and not just automatically apply Swallow and whatever your other favourites are every time you go into a battle, (or reload after just having died).
This is a total simplification and obvious way to cut corners. It's fun, it will be wider gamma potions to use, which does not change the fact that after collecting all the necessary ingredients and after the creation of specific items, we will have infinite things to use as, for example: bolts for crossbows, traps, throwing knives, and I do not know else will be infinite. That, what once already have created, becomes inexhaustible. Something that suddenly becomes free, it eliminates it entirely thinking like them again by acquiring, be requires a little bit of effort: you need to re-gather various ingredients needed, or buy them at the dealer, or collect yourself again, by acquiring them in a different way, or replace them with other ingredients that, with a similar effect (alchemy system of w1). Already we do not have to worry about is whether or not we use potions, combine ingredients in what way by acquiring its re-creation. The quintessence of exploration and the logistic already been terribly shortness. This process of gathering, what is proposed in the "wild hunt", is very similar to achievements, and after earning achievements, activates the game mode, in which you side effect for infinite ammo codes are becoming a priority. Get it?

Congratulations! gathered 200 plantlets! You earn achievement: herbalis!
Congratulations! has just created the first potion! Herbalist unlocked by achieving infinite potions. Now you can use them whenever you want and what you want at any point in time and space. bravo

Any facilitate be the road to casualization. Its not change my sentence, and I would like to not play this way. If the strength of monsters again will not be properly balanced and still Geralt will be as effective in attack (with appropriate equipment), then I will be forced to completely skip the use conditions potions, because I want to take pleasure in the difficult version of the game. Although I admit that I would like to be able to play the role of Geralt also in this aspect, which is a collection of information about monsters, tracking down the creatures alone without any prompts, drawing up of appropriate potions needed for a particular battle, and finally the struggle with opponents, if all these aspects will be demanding both : thinking and skill of.

If the intention is to encourage a wider use of the different kind of potions, then the refill issue may not be that relevant, the emphasis will simply switch from farming to thinking about which potion combination would be most useful.

It's about what you write that is one side of the coin. I do not deny that. You always have to think about how to combine with each other concoctions to daly us the greatest advantage in the challenge. My favorite combination of potions can cause an additional effect (negative / positive - if at all some sort of combination potions can call up such an effect in a similar way as in W1), but also need to be aware that potions do not be taken just like from the sky. When potions are over, we need to re-accomodate some again. Therefore, their use also must be prudent. And this whole affair. That is why the players do not see the sense in using potions when monsters strength is definitely undervalued. If the monsters were much stronger, the players would have potions to use for them. They must think how way by acquiring them, actually well-prepair for the fight, and the last order to rely on their own capabilities skill. The whole elaborate plan of arragements is then practically skipped because the game does it for us. Definitely not for infinite ammo in the game, I'm sorry, but it can not be called in a different way.
Any facilitate sa way to casualization. Its not change my sentence and the truth would not like to play this way. if the strength of monsters again will not be properly balanced and still Geralt will be as effective in attack with the appropriate equipment that I will be forced to completely skip the use conditions potions, because they want to enjoy more difficult version of the game. Although I admit that I would like to be able to play a role Geralt also in this aspect, which is the difficulty of fighting with opponents.

Like I said, as before. Someone who does not want to use the potions, because he can not think logically and does not understand that he will have from this (tutorial!), wants teeth almost all did the game for him (bypassing the dialogues themselves) will be played on of the normal levels of difficulty. Easy and normal mode will be for them, because they want to go through the game just for the story, not to empathize into the role they should play a witcher. This particular game is a role-playing-game. These smpllificatnions of auto-refilling potions is not (to me) lore-friendly.

These persons, which require something more from the game, or want to play the role of Geralt in the best way as possible and want to struggle with adversity and solve various problems by themselves (no ingredients for potions), they think of auto-refilling potions preposterous.

Last edited:

But you can reach that with the other suggestions we made (using 1 potion multiple times or giving more ingredients for each plant you find) as well without having the immersion breaking problem that prevents some people from roleplaying.

@post80 => While your writing style is horrible (no native English speaker I guess ? (I'm neither, no worries)) I have to agree with a lot of what you are saying.

It ultimately comes down to this:

If I have an auto-refill of potions the potions will not be different from buffs or skills other than that they have a limited time and have to be "activated again" after this time, and that you can only take a certain number at once (due to toxicity).

While an option to let the system auto-refill which you can deactivate or the option to buy herbs will open up the possibility for players who do NOT want to collect ingredients to skip that by buying them (or by activating and optional "auto-refill" option (basically a difficulty modifier in that case)), the problem with the (non-optional) auto-refill is that the player who WANTS to roleplay does not even get the chance to do this because the system dictates an auto-refill once you collected the ingredients 1 time.

Also, the real problem why people hoard potions - in the end - does not lie with the fact that alchemy and ingredient collection itself is so tedious (since you can skip most of it anyway if you buy herbs) or that it is not easy/simple enough, but mainly because the fights are just too easy to use potions all the time and sometimes people want the challenge or that some of them were not very useful (those with medium positive but big negative effects) (a little hint here: negative effects of toxicity are better here in general, actually they are even a must IMO). A fact that is not a system problem but a combat difficulty / potion effect problem.

Those are some of the facts, general opinions and observations here. (from the POV of those who are against auto-refill of potions).

Last edited:
Top Bottom