The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

+
No developer is your equal CDPR. When the game came out I could not buy it but i am glad I waited, I got the GOTY edition and even before I left white orchard I knew this game had improved in every way from W2. Well done you made a game that has risen the bar when it comes to RPGs. To a level I know only you can beat, finaly a game I can start over and over and over again without getting bored, knowing all to well I will have missed something somewhere. I have around 120 hours of playtime and I am looking forward to spending hundreds more in the land Temeria. Thank you so much for making this game it deserved all the awards and then some. Well done.

I posted this in The Witcher reddit but thought I should post it here too.

Just finished my 2nd playthrough of Blood and Wine!!! And feel bittersweet. Wow what a game.. easily the best game I have ever played. Period. I you may think I am exaggerating but I am not looking forward to play another game or care to play another game anymore. I know there are other games with great stories but to me The Witcher tops them all. now I see every game as "not The Witcher".

Hate it is that it is the last Witcher game with Geralt... I want more!!!

The memories this game gave me is amazing I will never forget it. I loved everything about this game, the characters which are sooo memorable, the story which can be described as intense full of variety of emotions which no game has ever made me feel the the emotions this game gave me, the dialogue very well written, the settings, the soundtrack is just pure art, the atmosphere... everything about it was just perfect and felt like a long beautiful journey full of happy times, other moments you feel sorrow because you lost dear friends along the way, moments you are hanging with your friends and drinking other times you are running away from danger, and some times you are in intense moments where your on edge because you don't know what are the consequences of your choices will lead to.. it was just perfect.. starting from Kaer Morhen and ends with you in Corvo Bianco with a loved one... it is very clear CDPR were eager to give out a quality game. Thank you CDPR for this masterpiece.

I wish I can forget this amazing game and start back from the beginning once again in Kaer Morhen...

I am thinking of waiting a year or so then start from the beginning but this time do every side quest. I purposely did mostly the main quest because I knew I will feel empty once I am done with the story. I put over 100 hours in this game.

I played Wild Hunt x2
Hearts of Stone x2
Blood and Wine x2

Now I think I deserve a bit of a rest (like Regis said :p), try to forget it, then after a year or so get back to it.

Anyone out there still on your journey, want to tell you to take your time and don't rush it, enjoy it because once your done you'll feel soo sad it was all over..

I will end it now again thank you CDPR!!!!!

Top Bottom