The Witcher 3 at Tokyo Game Show 2014

+
haven't heard anything, and not going to go to this Tokyo Game show 2014. But I am allways intrested in new/old/same/anything TW3 stuff =D

Where you heard these rumors from? text or audio? a forum?.

I'd be cool if you post it here, or add the context.

Cool thank you.

I hope we get a new trailer, It's been some time since E3 and im already hungry for more.

Let me advise you, my friend: don't expect something radical or completely new, because at the San Diego Comic Con a footage was shown, but they didn't allow it's vision outside the fair.

I don't know if we will get to see anything, nor I'm sure that it will be a different footage from the ones we have seen in the last months.
So let's not unchain the hype too early, let's just keep an eye on the news.

The first dude who spots new material TGS related, will post it here.

Let me advise you, my friend: don't expect something radical or completely new, because at the San Diego Comic Con a footage was shown, but they didn't allow it's vision outside the fair.

I don't know if we will get to see anything, nor I'm sure that it will be a different footage from the ones we have seen in the last months.
So let's not unchain the hype too early, let's just keep an eye on the news.

The first dude who spots new material TGS related, will post it here.

The footage was shown there, but then they gave it to us recently, and of course, it was uncut alpha gameplay.

Considering a trailer is something too short to make a closed-door presentation out of it, and its usually aimed at everyone, journalists gamers and more, I'd say if a trailer is coming at TGS, there are very high chances we will get it. Add to that that footage for us will increase more and more as we get close to release.

Also, for some reason, we dont have any official posts of CDP's presence at TGS and its starting shortly, which to me suggest that if they arent "there", then they cant hold a closed door presentation, because they just basically dont have a booth.

I think we're going to see either the Crow-through-Eye trailer, or a new one with some of the things we've been requesting in the thread about the next footage we want.

They are doing their best to sell there :/ IIRC there is a full japanese dub for the game ? Lots of effort.

But yeah Japan's non-mobile scene is struggling unfortunately.
everything(well...except manga/anime) is struggling in Japan right now

Well, they released a trailer last year for TGS so there might be a trailer this year but other sites I have looked at don't list The Witcher 3 in Sony's lineup.

Top Bottom