The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

I ordered the Collectors Edition
I ordered it from Gamestop
I ordered the PC version.

I love this series. I love CDPR. If they need a professional Automotive Tech or a fabrication guy to build Race cars PLEASE HIRE ME :listen:
(could you imagine a witcher themed drag car, my head is swimming with ideas could use N20 and paint the bottle likle a witchers potion ha!! )

I had to battle the wife on the price but IMHO it is worth every penny and the dog house I find myself in for ordering it:victory:

So anyways I would like to know who else ordered, Where from, and what System. Please take the time to respond as that would be EPIC!!!:hatsoff:

I don't like the game. It looks crap.

So what does that have to do with this Thread. It isn't an opinion piece. It is asking for you to declare that you bought the CE of W3.
That said if you do not like the w3 that is your opinion but my opinion is that it looks awesome!!!!!! carry on then....

So what does that have to do with this Thread. It isn't an opinion piece. It is asking for you to declare that you bought the CE of W3.
That said if you do not like the w3 that is your opinion but my opinion is that it looks awesome!!!!!! carry on then....

Hihihihi... ok I'm leaving since I can't offer anything on the topic. Someone did not get the joke though :O

Lol... I literally exploded rainbow chocolate ecstasy in my pants when I saw the trailer.

I just thought an anti-climactic first post was appropriate. My bad.

I want to get the CE and have been looking into ways to getting it, but so far it doesn't look like it's available anywhere for Canada residents. Really disappointed about that. I hope the stores updated by Monday and it's made available then. Couldn't even order from Amazon.com and pay exorbitant shipping fees, it just doesn't let me :(

Worse comes to worse I'll get it off ebay, but for now I'll keep hoping it shows up next week.

I ordered CE directly from CD Projekt, so my every grosz goes straight to them* :)
Plus I couldn't pass the GOG version as well.

Of course I'm talking about the PC Master Race version.

*well, not really - they pay for shipping :p

Last edited:
I keep clicking on the "PC" link of the pre-order page but nothing happens yet :(
Oh well, it's time to begin the new pre-summer TW1 playthrough anyways. :cheers:

I ordered it from amazon UK when the price was temporarily £95. They have since raised it to the correct £130 but they meet the price it was pre-ordered at :D

I had a hard time choosing between the XO version or the PS4 but decided to go with PS4. The reason is because of MS nasty DLC policy where all dlc must cost money. I believe CDProjekt offer free dlcs after release of their products unless it is a huge expansion so I had to go with Sony with their less restrictive. That and better hardware though I do prefer the XO controller.

Ordered from Amazon US btw

I pre-ordered PC and ps4 versions of collector's editions on amazon US. Several, in fact because I'll be gifting them to my friends who can't get a hold of them otherwise.

I keep clicking on the "PC" link of the pre-order page but nothing happens yet :(
Oh well, it's time to begin the new pre-summer TW1 playthrough anyways. :cheers:

You should change the country you are buying from. Evidently in your home country there are no on-line stores selling the game. Either choose another European country or the US (shipping will be extra expensive, but it's woth it I guess... :p)

Bought the digital edition on GOG for 44€
Bought the CE on amazon.fr for 140€

I don't know yet if I have to switch my GPUs (770 SLI 2GB) for a more potent one, VRAM-ly speaking -- we'll see on february.

Now I have to find a job.

I ordered it from amazon UK when the price was temporarily £95. They have since raised it to the correct £130 but they meet the price it was pre-ordered at :D

Lucky you, I just ordered it from Amazon UK too (because of Prime, and not being charged until dispatch) - the PC version for £129.99, who knows maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be a price drop, probably fairly unlikely though now that Game are selling it for £129.99.

Preordered from gamestop. Only down side to this is having to wait for delivery. Upside though is having that badass statue! Does anyone know if it will be possible to activate the retail disc version through gog.com? I just like having everything digital nowadays.

Top Bottom