The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Pre-Orderd the PC version.
And i gave all my classic games and console to a friend because i told him he couldn't go without playing the witcher 3.
My friend is new to the witcher games and i could tell that he wanted it so bad,i wish i could play that he said:)
And i said to him,HERE" have all this stuff sell it get youself a ps4 and play some dam witcher.

It just takes proper planning/financial management to get this to work. Put aside $10 a week. Over the next 7 months; you'll have $280. More than enough to cover the cost of the CE + shipping.

On a side note; is your username based off the game Septerra Core? That's easily one of my top 10 games of all time.

You do realize that in seven months the CE will not be available right?? lololol

Anyway I appreciate your effort on trying to explain things but some things are not as simple as they seem. And I just proved it to you..

P.S. Ofc it is? There is nothing else named that but the game!! I love this game and It's lore so much.. It's like I lived it for real.. Just like what happened with the Witcher... You felt it too, right?

Where I ordered (EB Games) they do the billing only when the shipment is processed, that is, in February 2015. I don't know if it's the case outside of Canada though.

Gamestop does the same in the US for internet orders. Amazon too, but they don't have it in stock. Not sure about other retailers.

Correction: They have the XBOne version available.

Last edited:
holy shit! This is a bad, bad news....

:sad:

Thanks for sharing it anyway!

Well at least it actually is limited. Unlike certain companies that list something as a limited edition but where a standard edition doesn't actually exist. Or have so many prints they are in the bargain bins with the standard. I feel bad for the fans that live in a place that didn't get the chance though.

Hey, i live in denmark. i just ordered the pc collectores edition from game uk. I just got worried with all the news saying the game is sold out in UK and stuff like that, if they really can supply all the people they let preorder through their website. anyone have prior experience with this company and its reliability ? :)
Thanks in advance.

Where I ordered (EB Games) they do the billing only when the shipment is processed, that is, in February 2015. I don't know if it's the case outside of Canada though.

Ok, thanks for the tip. I will pre order it even though the price is so high and see what happens!

Hey, i live in denmark. i just ordered the pc collectores edition from game uk. I just got worried with all the news saying the game is sold out in UK and stuff like that, if they really can supply all the people they let preorder through their website. anyone have prior experience with this company and its reliability ? :)
Thanks in advance.

I have personally never had a problem with GAME besides their outrageous prices in store. I have never had a pre-order that wasn't fulfilled. But I won't lie there have been known cases and stories, mostly with new consoles (namely the Wii where they couldn't fulfill even half of what was pre-ordered) but that was a long time ago and demand for that system was strong. I wish you luck in getting your CE sir.

You do realize that in seven months the CE will not be available right?? lololol

Anyway I appreciate your effort on trying to explain things but some things are not as simple as they seem. And I just proved it to you..

P.S. Ofc it is? There is nothing else named that but the game!! I love this game and It's lore so much.. It's like I lived it for real.. Just like what happened with the Witcher... You felt it too, right?

Yea understood. But, I was banking on the fact that Amazon won't charge you until product ships out. Which is where I got the 7 month figure from.

Put in a Pre-Order on Amazon. then decide in Jan if you want to commit or cancel.

Also, right on. 100% agree with you. SC was a great game and along with FF7/8 and Grandia 2, the only turn based JRPG's available on PC for a long time. Good story, awesome game play mechanics (pun intended) and Marduk/Gemma not only looked awesome, but dealt stupidly high amounts of damage Haha.

Hi everyone. I, and my friend are from Ukraine and we want buy the CE, but for our country it's just impossible (no legal store and no internet shop are working with our country). So question is: how do we get this version?

Yea understood. But, I was banking on the fact that Amazon won't charge you until product ships out. Which is where I got the 7 month figure from.

Put in a Pre-Order on Amazon. then decide in Jan if you want to commit or cancel.

Also, right on. 100% agree with you. SC was a great game and along with FF7/8 and Grandia 2, the only turn based JRPG's available on PC for a long time. Good story, awesome game play mechanics (pun intended) and Marduk/Gemma not only looked awesome, but dealt stupidly high amounts of damage Haha.

I tried the pre-order and it didn't charged me yet.. So I think everything will be fine till February. :D
Go Marduk go!

YES MOTHERFRAKKER! Got the ONLY Copy in my local Gamestop! They had a SINGLE copy. One copy, literally. As in, they only had a Xbone copy. Well, I picked it up a week or so ago, but I've been away at family and AFK..... *shudder* Instant information access withdrawal SUCKS!

YES MOTHERFRAKKER! Got the ONLY Copy in my local Gamestop! They had a SINGLE copy. One copy, literally. As in, they only had a Xbone copy. Well, I picked it up a week or so ago, but I've been away at family and AFK..... *shudder* Instant information access withdrawal SUCKS!

How on earth did you manage that?!

Every EB around me was sold out of Xone and PS4 copies ( in store ) On the first day. I don't think they're doing online copies anymore either.

Glad to hear it worked out for you though. I'm going to give away the PS4 game to someone and the collectors edition ( + a Steam copy of game ) to a friend. I'm keeping my PC pre-order of course :p

How on earth did you manage that?!

Every EB around me was sold out of Xone and PS4 copies ( in store ) On the first day. I don't think they're doing online copies anymore either.

Glad to hear it worked out for you though. I'm going to give away the PS4 game to someone and the collectors edition ( + a Steam copy of game ) to a friend. I'm keeping my PC pre-order of course :p

Honestly....I have no clue. I mean, my city is on the small side, but we still have over 80K people, the EBgames is in a large mall, which is on a major highway; Luck I guess?

For my fellow Brazilian fans.

( This is courtesy of Rafal Jaki a developer at CDPR who posted this in the forums )

ROLA and Brazil will have the CE and the pre-orders - during E3 we have signed a distribution deal with NC GAMES and we are working to bring all of the content to you We just need to figure out the taxes / import issues etc.

I'll take a stab at this and assume you're going to have VERY limited copies like Canada did. ( That's just my guess of course ) so I'd keep track on the NC Games site and get a copy ASAP when they come out.

I'll periodically check the site and let you know if it's become available yet ( Due to our time zone differences; so you're not up at ungodly hours checking )

Cheers!

For my fellow Brazilian fans.

( This is courtesy of Rafal Jaki a developer at CDPR who posted this in the forums )

ROLA and Brazil will have the CE and the pre-orders - during E3 we have signed a distribution deal with NC GAMES and we are working to bring all of the content to you We just need to figure out the taxes / import issues etc.

I'll take a stab at this and assume you're going to have VERY limited copies like Canada did. ( That's just my guess of course ) so I'd keep track on the NC Games site and get a copy ASAP when they come out.

I'll periodically check the site and let you know if it's become available yet ( Due to our time zone differences; so you're not up at ungodly hours checking )

Cheers!

Is the import going to be hilariously high like it is to import a PS4 there?

Is the import going to be hilariously high like it is to import a PS4 there?

Not a clue. But I know I speak to a few Brazlian fans on this site and they're good people. I know how we felt when Canada finally got confirmation of our Collectors Editions; so I just wanted to pass on the good news to them so they didn't have to stress/contact a bajillion people like we did.

Top Bottom