the witcher 3 Cut off switch Taiwan

+
台灣版已被刪減,很遺憾台灣的免費遊戲區無法享受完整的遊戲體驗。
希望您的公司可以評估並恢復傳統版台灣的原始體驗。
謝謝。

i'm currently lives in Taiwan so i can understand what the guy created this thread meaning to. I got physical version of the game on switch and only crashed once so far, nothing wrong with it accept when romancing with other characters like Keira, Triss or Yen. They wore bra instead of naked like original. Is that somehow happening because the region rules? If that so then could we change it back to the original? Thanks for reading :cool:

They wore bra instead of naked like original. Is that somehow happening because the region rules?

If that is the case, my guess is, that it‘s due to Nintendo rules. Doubt there‘s anything you can do about it.

Wait on Nintendo's stance this game should have been allowed like this post Nintendo on Nudity and now they are censoring nudity games because of ethics department.... Kinda disappointing Nintendo so I'm not willing to buy a Switch anymore due to your anti-consumer practice.

If that is the case, my guess is, that it‘s due to Nintendo rules. Doubt there‘s anything you can do about it.
That doesn't bothered me much, cause i played pc version before. I'll try to email Nintendo tech support for this, worth trying though. And thanks you for respond!!!

Top Bottom